AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-03-19, 23:11   Link #13041
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...you+might+be+a

like these haru? lol

"You might be a redneck if..."

Page Claim for Redneck!Nanoha

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 01:12   Link #13042
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Spoiler for Chapter 19:
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 01:50   Link #13043
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

I told myself to write tonight and some random yuri thing was written. Its crack and short and weird and eh Signum is in it somewhere if that helps.

Spoiler for Double Date:

I dunno, its not up to my standards, but I'm tired and I'm sore and I wanted more Signum Love guru.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2009-03-20, 02:33   Link #13044
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
Hey could you link to the old ones? I hadn't sen you post before since I started coming here for whatever reason ^^ heeh. Awesome art btw. Those fingers are remarkable. So's the hair.
Thanks

Anyway, here's the link to the previous chapters. It has chapter I, II and scene I of chapter III. Scene II is the one in my previous post =D

Don't read the character profiles though. I still need to make necessary changes on it. Otherwise, you'll only get confused.

Also, just to make it easier for you, here's the illustrations and information about the Aldian king and 9th Lance, Versa Crew

Spoiler for Aldian King:

Spoiler for Versa Crew:
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 06:38   Link #13045
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Markesellus and the cancer fic: *hugs* sad..

TheShinySword and the story written in 2nd person: awwwwww ^^

Satashi and marshmallows and Good Eats:
me me!! i know!! lol. good eats + Satashi = <3 ^^

Allquall: i....i am torn between A and F @.@!!!!!!!! l_o!!!!!

Kagerou and the fic based on RL: D: *hugs* wan didn't ignore did she?

krisslanza: is it really just 9 days?? 9 days left?

New people on the thread: Welcome to the FFT/Fanfic Thread! ^^

Jail-ko: *swirls*

FFC people: I HAVE MY NET BACKKKKKKK ;-;!!!! *sends love everywhere* DX ^^!!!
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 07:35   Link #13046
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
LARGE, BOLD, and FABULOUS.
F, because no other choice makes sense

This post was a lot longer, but IE ate it. (Work doesn't have Firefox. This distresses me.)
Old 2009-03-20, 08:08   Link #13047
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
Markesellus and the cancer fic: *hugs* sad..

TheShinySword and the story written in 2nd person: awwwwww ^^

Satashi and marshmallows and Good Eats:
me me!! i know!! lol. good eats + Satashi = <3 ^^

Allquall: i....i am torn between A and F @.@!!!!!!!! l_o!!!!!

Kagerou and the fic based on RL: D: *hugs* wan didn't ignore did she?

krisslanza: is it really just 9 days?? 9 days left?

New people on the thread: Welcome to the FFT/Fanfic Thread! ^^

Jail-ko: *swirls*

FFC people: I HAVE MY NET BACKKKKKKK ;-;!!!! *sends love everywhere* DX ^^!!!
*EPIC GLOMPS WANWAN*

I'm glad you're back TT^TT

and allquall... A because I wanna laugh at the ppl moanning/complaining about nanofate.

Siggy from AX~

Last edited by Saharet; 2009-03-20 at 09:01.
Saharet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 09:39   Link #13048
Lute

Well, life got busier than expected.

But NanoHayate will break through the obstacles that fate places in their way each and every time! (Pun not intended)

Previously: Cracked

Spoiler for To Walk before to Run:
Lute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 09:51   Link #13049
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Evangelion Xgouki: It's too much...too much...can't...stop...laughing....

Allquall: Oh, my, God! So many choices (some of which I don't understand...) but I'm torn between A and F. Should I choose A or F...

A or F. A or F. A or F. A or F. A or F. A or F-

*Head explodes*
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 18:20   Link #13050
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
All you silly torn people choose F. honestly =-=' It's everything
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 19:27   Link #13051
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
All you silly torn people choose F. honestly =-=' It's everything
I think the fear here is that each the total word count will be the same regardless of choice. So, pulling numbers out of my head, or some other body part, if Allquall was going to write a 5000-word continuation, those torn between A and F would be (in their own minds) choosing between a 5000-word lemon and a 1000-word lemon plus 1000 words on each of the others.

I have no idea if that's even true, but I bet it explains the torn-ness.

(*pauses to reiterate his vote for F*)
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 19:38   Link #13052
BPHaru

So A was a lemon continuation? Then I'm voting that choice since I haven't read something of the genre in a long time ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 01:47   Link #13053
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Sort bit...

Spoiler for Dear Diary:
Wohoo, it really looks like a nice fresh pairing. And it works nicely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
I agree with this immensely. Geez, I vacate the board for a couple of days and I come back to THIS?!?!?

I have to say the news that new manga series are coming out really has a chilling effect on my desire to write anything. Unlike some people, who enthusiastically glory in AU/expanded-universe/original creations, I'm pretty well obsessed with original-continuity fics. Which means it's one thing to speculate about the way things could possibly go and in the alternative to write about things that definitely didn't happen.

Basically, ViVid is almost certainly going to kill my major fic series dead.

So...did anyone notice how long it'll be until the new manga start running, i.e., how long I have to finish Stahlkönigin before I end up giving the whold thing up as an irrelevancy?

And with bit of puerile whining out of the way, here's some crack inspired by magic on TV last night. I will warn people that there are oblique hints of NanoFate here, so those of you who are inspired to rants and hate mail by such things, just skip the whole damn thing, okay?

Spoiler for Magical Girl Vivio!:

Spoiler for Vivio's Magical Hayate-is-Genre-Savvy Omake Theater!:
Very fun to read. The Numbers were really good in emphasizing that magic tricks in Nanoha just aren't that spectacular. In the end, Bardiche made the show though. Omake was win!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
~A short based off RL.

Spoiler for Short:
Reading that just left a bitter feeling...
Quote:
Whoo time for a one-shot thingy (It was gonna be up on FF.net but it's acting up :-/)

Lunch With Arf

Spoiler for Lunch With Arf:

Spoiler for Afternote:
Zarf! The beginning with the doorbell made Arf look at first like some sort of obsesive stalker very obsessed person. It was really funny.
Quote:
@Alavon: I agree with markesellus: "Liar, liar, hams on wire" makes the fic!

@Satashi: I'll be the rare exception and speak up for poor, lonelyA here. My personal prejudice is to hear more about the vampire in a vampire fic. Actually, can I vote to hear more about the home-made marshmallows?!

And for my own contribution to the thread, in response to a request from RadiantBeam, I am hereby offering my take on what Nanoha and Fate were doing while Vivio and Lutecia were out on their date in her story, "Waiting Game."

No, it does not involve liquid latex, body chocolate, or magically animated tentacles. Stop giving my wife ideas, you pervs!

Spoiler for Something About Fate-mama Just Bugs Me:

Spoiler for Author's notes and suchlike:
Nice play on the title. What's even funnier is that Nanoha's and Fate's conversation on the topic is really casual at the whole situation.
Quote:

Hmm writing the following was an... experiment of sorts, once again I got an idea and had no choice but to roll with it. I do two things in this I've never done before. That being writing in 2nd person (which is an experience to say the least) and write in present tense (I apologize for any tense mistakes in advance because I'm really really used to past tense.) I didn't set out meaning to do either but in the end I did ^^;; it's funny how that works out.

Spoiler for Even though you're not:

Spoiler for notes and all:
Reading in 2nd person felt weird and slow. But for this fic I think it's served it's purpose well and genuinely helped in establishing the nostalgia. The whole story felt rather sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

Spoiler for Chapter 15: Wrath of the Braves:

Spoiler for Undead Brave:

Spoiler for Dark Shadow and Slim Bone:
Wow, Jesse really tried to make a move there, but got totally rejected. Still, it's not such a big surprise at this point whom Vivio would choose. The information on Dark Shadow and Slim bone's scroll (he needs a nickname) was quite interesting, especially on the part saying what he represents.
Spoiler for chapter 15 typos:

Quote:
I need a bit of help with this one. Sort of. This a "choose an ending" story, so I'll post the first part and then you choose how it should end. For the sake of my eyes and gnat-like attention span, make your choices LARGE, BOLD, and FABULOUS.

Spoiler for The Set-Up:

Spoiler for Choices:
F most definitely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Found this online and then crack ensued...

Spoiler for You might be a...:
If Fate got it forwarded from somebody, chances are Hayate already received it ten times at the rate thing like this travel. Nobody is safe. Funny to see how things would fit into each of the items on the list.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 10:59   Link #13054
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Ya know what?! F all y'all! Fine, I shall comply to honor my name, but I’ll start with the least voted first. So, in the order of what I think the results were: 1) Negima!? 2) Hirgurashi 3) Evangelion 4) Bible Black 5) DMC!!!

Go ahead and pop me a PM to get on the waiting list for the lemon. It won’t be posted here or anywhere for that matter, so even you lurkers need to hit me up if you want it. Let’s see if I can get all of these done by the end of the weekend.
Quote:

YES, THIS ONE! F!

Come to think of it, I've always wondered what inspired your name.
Spoiler for Origins:

But I digress, back to the task at hand.

The Set-up and Choices

Spoiler for The Negima!? Ending:
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 11:40   Link #13055
BPHaru

Quote:
Ya know what?! F all y'all! Fine, I shall comply to honor my name, but I’ll start with the least voted first. So, in the order of what I think the results were: 1) Negima!? 2) Hirgurashi 3) Evangelion 4) Bible Black 5) DMC!!!

Go ahead and pop me a PM to get on the waiting list for the lemon. It won’t be posted here or anywhere for that matter, so even you lurkers need to hit me up if you want it. Let’s see if I can get all of these done by the end of the weekend.

Spoiler for Origins:

The Set-up and Choices

LOOOOOOOOOL. That was great Allqual, the ending was unexpected and very funny ^^
Thanks for writing this and for all the people who voted F~

I think this image is somewhat related to this ending:

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 12:01   Link #13056
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Origins:

The Set-up and Choices

:3 F you too quall :3 F you too. I miss you Tallquall :c
Old 2009-03-21, 12:25   Link #13057
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

[quote=Allquall;2287542]

Spoiler for Origins:

Wow...and the only thing that happens when I sing in the shower is my wife tells me to shut up!

Actually, not really; she's the only person on the face of the planet who thinks I *can* sing...including myself...which just proves that she either loves me or is completely insane...probably both.

Although when I keep my mouth shut in the shower it usually means that I get blitzed with ideas for weird Fate-centric fics...

Quote:
Well, THAT got an out-loud laugh! First at the copy feeder...then the cards (and Vivio's art skills--speaking of which, I love that the cards actually answered her! So cute!!)...then the duck (Quack!Fate flashbacks!) and penguin ("Awk!" is the traditional sound effect for penguins...except for Dezolis Penguins, which "Chirp!" instead...*tries to imagine an eight-foot-tall, five-foot-diameter penguin chirping and faints*), then the fourth wall breaking (LOL at "Moo!" !!), and finally at Hayate at the budget hearing (*chortle* I'd wondered where the copies would end up!).

I officially bow!
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 14:02   Link #13058
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Great story! Really love the animal cuteness! Can't wait for the others!!!! Don't know what else to say...

Quote:

Spoiler for Origins:

The Set-up and Choices

Something I came up with after watching Two and a Half Men...

Spoiler for Not Mother's Day...oh well...:

I Postponed MemorieS in FF. Net because of a major story block. Maybe I could change this short into a "series"? *Shrugs*
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 14:15   Link #13059
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Even with the ooc aspects, i've seen the show and I can see what you did thar :P

Such crack, yeah write more, could be quite a bit of fun ^_^

Old 2009-03-21, 14:18   Link #13060
TheShinySword
*Author

Ah the sweet stench of crack *also sees what you did thar* I'd ask you to marry me but I don't want lute and Yui to kill me. PS: If you feel like it come visit us at the FFC located in Satashi's sig.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha