AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-09, 04:26   Link #1161
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerading Lunatic View Post
From what I know, two routes out of three have been translated. The third one is pretty long, though, so it might be a little longer before the full patch is released. I'd recommend just playing the original, and moving on to EX when it's out. You can effectively skip to the new material then.
2 routes was already translated which means Kanata's route and sasami's right? May i ask where i can get the latest patch and ecstasy itself?

I plan on playing the two routes already once i'm done with the original one.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 04:46   Link #1162
Zankoku12

There're no patch for the Ex heroines yet since they're planning to release a full Ex patch after Saya's route is done and that's gonna be a long time from now given that they haven't even start with Saya yet : https://twitter.com/PhleBuster/statu...86291617554432
And Kanata's route is still just begin edited : https://twitter.com/PhleBuster/statu...39963624112128

You can get all the available patch here : http://doki.co/visual-novels/little-busters/
Zankoku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 05:25   Link #1163
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

The Kanata route is what i want in ecstasy in the first place(Besides the H-scenes) anyway. Oh, and thanks for the links!
Old 2013-02-09, 15:37   Link #1164
lildevilinhell
A foolish clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Spoiler for End of Kanata's route:
Spoiler for Just a thought:
lildevilinhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 16:04   Link #1165
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
2 routes was already translated which means Kanata's route and sasami's right? May i ask where i can get the latest patch and ecstasy itself?

I plan on playing the two routes already once i'm done with the original one.
Haha that's awesome. I'm looking forward to Kanata's route now. I was already quite interested in Kanata even in earlier episodes of Little Buster! after she helped Kud which shows that she's not as bad as she seems. So while some were just screaming "bitch..." I was thinking "interesting..." haha. And after that preparing to play Saya and Sasami's route as well.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 18:14   Link #1166
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Haha that's awesome. I'm looking forward to Kanata's route now. I was already quite interested in Kanata even in earlier episodes of Little Buster! after she helped Kud which shows that she's not as bad as she seems. So while some were just screaming "bitch..." I was thinking "interesting..." haha. And after that preparing to play Saya and Sasami's route as well.
She acts some what like a bitch(Which is really interesting) but is actually good inside. Thank god i have read the Haruka Saigusa route in youtube lol

That route made my jaw dropped everytime.
Old 2013-02-10, 00:42   Link #1167
Yye1
Wide Right

Haruka's route is the best and is supplemented nicely by Kanata's route in EX, sad my fav character kurugaya had such a lackluster route

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 02:00   Link #1168
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Haruka's route is the best and is supplemented nicely by Kanata's route in EX, sad my fav character kurugaya had such a lackluster route
Haruka's route focused more on the drama between the sisters, plus includes things like child abuse and such...which bring about more emotions and mixes them easily along the route.

Kurugaya's route covers other issues which bring about fewer yet stronger emotions. Plus it's harder to identify with a perfect human being like Kurugaya than it was with someone like Haruka.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 15:06   Link #1169
Yye1
Wide Right

^true, though i think Kurugaya route does lead quite well into refrain

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2013-02-10, 15:10   Link #1170
Kudryavka

imo it's better to play Kurugaya first or second, so that you get a hint or two at the secret of the world early on, and are left wondering and questioning everything around you for even longer.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 16:24   Link #1171
Masquerading Lunatic
Moe Lunatic

Now, as far as Mio's disappearance goes in this episode, I wonder if they're trying to make it so that Riki slowly ends up having less and less help/support, or something along those lines. Mind you, I still haven't played Refrain, so it was just a thought. So when resolving Kud's problems, Haruka and Mio both poof. And for Kurugaya, all three of them poof. Of course, I expect Komari to stay constant because of her role, but yeah.

It'd just seem even stranger if they all just stopped answering their phones in the serious part of the arc, and then came back, though. I wonder what Mio's excuse will be next episode (if one is given...).
Masquerading Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 22:48   Link #1172
Yye1
Wide Right

Well Komari is Rin's best friend so she has to be there, while Kurugaya is the oneesan character. Personally, I think the best sequence is Komari-Rin1-Kurugaya-Haruka-Mio-Kud-Rin2-refrain, then the EX routes.

Old 2013-02-10, 23:05   Link #1173
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I personally like the "Komari > Haruka > Kud > Mio > Kurugaya > Rin 1 and 2 > Refrain" sequence. Progressively gives you more info that something isn't normal with the world (plus I like doing the Rin Routes back to back).
Old 2013-02-10, 23:47   Link #1174
Yye1
Wide Right

Well, u some dialogue in Haruka's route i think if u dont complete Kurugaya's route first, i believe

Old 2013-02-11, 00:00   Link #1175
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Well, u some dialogue in Haruka's route i think if u dont complete Kurugaya's route first, i believe
I have no idea what you just wrote...
Old 2013-02-11, 00:01   Link #1176
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I have no idea what you just wrote...
He says that there are some scenes in Haruka's route that you will miss if you don't play Anego first.

No idea if it's true, I'm just clearing up his words.
Old 2013-02-11, 00:08   Link #1177
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I don't remember that =.=
Then again Kurugaya's was the first route I played during the first playtrough.
Old 2013-02-11, 00:13   Link #1178
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
If the Muscle route is not completed, one is unable to go to part 2 of Rin?

I went to Mio -> Kud -> Haruka -> Komari -> Kurugaya -> Rin
Old 2013-02-11, 00:15   Link #1179
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
If the Muscle route is not completed, one is unable to go to part 2 of Rin?

I went to Mio -> Kud -> Haruka -> Komari -> Kurugaya -> Rin
No. the Muscle route is completely optional, it is not necessary for Rin 2 or Refrain.

And if you're playing with the English patch you can't play Muscle anyway unfortunately, it's completely inaccessible due to technical difficulties with getting it to work.
Old 2013-02-11, 00:18   Link #1180
Yye1
Wide Right

apparently, each combination of playthrough will give u some different scenes which are inaccessible in another order. Muscle is optional, and when playing saya, I highly recommend the baka riki route

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel