AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-17, 18:58   Link #41
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushima View Post
This is what made me fall in love with Rihoko

Playful, cute, silly...ahh....exactly what i want!

...stupid anime giving her the crap ending...

i still dont understand why they didn't give her her good/happy ending..
From what I've heard the producer's didn't want her arc to overshadow Tsukasa's, but Tsukasa's arc was strong enough to stand on its own without having to cripple Rihoko's in the process. She's just as deserving of a happy ending too no less.
Old 2010-12-17, 20:07   Link #42
Ushima

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
From what I've heard the producer's didn't want her arc to overshadow Tsukasa's, but Tsukasa's arc was strong enough to stand on its own without having to cripple Rihoko's in the process. She's just as deserving of a happy ending too no less.
Yup...they knew that EVERYONE would fall for Rihoko if they gave out the happy ending.

Curse them...CURSE THEM FOR NOT LETTING HER (and me) BE HAPPY! DX
Old 2011-03-27, 04:52   Link #43
CrimsonSunshine
We live to make tomorrow

Rihoko was so adorable -- I usually don't like the clumsy types. They're particularly annoying, with their overload of kawaii, and such. But, Rihoko was... she was Rihoko! She was fun, and ditsy, and big eater too! I'm not sure how I feel about her animated arc, though. Some part of me likes the idea of her one-sided love, but the other, not so much. And, upon reading the above replies, I am now furious at the producers for their reasoning. Rihoko deserves a happy ending just as much as Tsukasa does. I don't even find Tsukasa as epic as everyone else seems to.
Old 2011-04-10, 01:53   Link #44
Johnny
Working the bags...

No alternate ending in the BD's for poor Rihoko. Unless they toss something in the in at the very end she's stuck with the shafted route...
Old 2011-04-10, 07:46   Link #45
CrimsonSunshine
We live to make tomorrow

That's right. Should have done Rihoko's arc the right way.
Old 2011-04-19, 05:09   Link #46
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSunshine View Post
Rihoko was so adorable -- I usually don't like the clumsy types.
Indeed, I was getting annoyed with her. And as for her ending, well... she wasn't worth more than that anyways.
Old 2011-04-26, 23:25   Link #47
sakuratyan

I normally dislike those characters like Rihoko, but she was an extreme exception. I guess giving her that sort of ending would be like a "typical Disney ending" because they were childhood friends and all, though. I understand that, which is why I'm sorta glad her ending was that way.
Sakurai's arc was overall uneventful, but I guess that stems from the fact that he didn't really have to "get to know her" and she didn't really have any secrets from him. I guess I expected more from her story because of that.
Old 2011-05-04, 10:05   Link #48
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo
I really loved the Rihoko arc, though they didn't end up together, but I guess it's fine that way. Rihoko's arc is the only arc which made me cry..I would not have asked for a different ending. XD
Closed Thread