AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-16, 00:59   Link #1941
Aaron008R

Spoiler for SCRAPPED:

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-03-22 at 11:23.
Old 2007-06-16, 01:00   Link #1942
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Anyway, in the reins of der Kleriker, I'm pleased to present my own OP for my...

~Chronicles of Ancient Belka : Twilight and Oblivion of the Night Sky~

Alternatively titled, Belka Ataraxia Romance, the Story of Saga and Tiara, etc, if you wish.

Spoiler for OP : endscape by uverworld:

Part 11 is coming soon...hopefully. Ironic how Saturday and Sundays are the times where I can post the least, despite having no classes.

@USB I'm Malaysian too!
Not quite JAM PROJECT HOTBLOOD FTMFW!!!! ( ), still though, the lyrics and music complement the scenes to fit the Saga and Tiara story well, expecially the last few parts with the muted lips and the desolate devices...

Makes me wish we had an animator here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Sorry for double posting.
But here's the next part!

Spoiler for Part 4.1 : ENDGAME~Eins:

Does it seem to be getting out of hand?
Suigintou-style Wing Shield????? Reinforce really is channeling her alternates doesn't she?

And overkill? Damn, more triple Breaker Casting

Sa te, let the final dance begin!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-16, 01:24   Link #1943
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Anyway, in the reins of der Kleriker, I'm pleased to present my own OP for my...

~Chronicles of Ancient Belka : Twilight and Oblivion of the Night Sky~

Alternatively titled, Belka Ataraxia Romance, the Story of Saga and Tiara, etc, if you wish.

Spoiler for OP : endscape by uverworld:

Part 11 is coming soon...hopefully. Ironic how Saturday and Sundays are the times where I can post the least, despite having no classes.

@USB I'm Malaysian too!
Aw... Two souls wrought with agony, lonely hearts finding sudden rapport, and yet they are unable to escape the cruel scissors of the sisters of fate... It conveys a lot of feeling there, and I say it's a perfect fit! Quite a contrast to the poppy light-headed New Velka Chronicles.

Looks like videos are necessary for visualization; I never did that when I first developed this at FF.net.
Quote:

The Light bless his soul...

Though from the looks of the title, she might well be getting ready to blast the horde of Einst behind Aurion.

---New intelligence data updated---

Somebody call... Tyrannid Tsukaima?
Spoiler for Aliens 2:
I hope Mai set up an interesting "Aunt Iggy" service inspired by the Jigoku Tsunshin...

In case you can't tell, Xealot is a Zoat, an extinct genus of the Tyrannid.
Old 2007-06-16, 01:31   Link #1944
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Suigintou-style Wing Shield????? Reinforce really is channeling her alternates doesn't she?
They weren't really meant for that. But it was her only option due to the earlier 'Check' maneuver of Aurion.

Quote:
And overkill? Damn, more triple Breaker Casting

Sa te, let the final dance begin!!!!!
She's going for 'Checkmate'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
eek: The Light bless his soul...

Though from the looks of the title, she might well be getting ready to blast the horde of Einst behind Aurion.
No.
Eins means one in German. In fact, the title for Part 4.2 is ENDGAME~Zwei
Einst are not to be included here as of yet.

Quote:

Spoiler for Aliens 2:
I hope Mai set up an interesting "Aunt Iggy" service inspired by the Jigoku Tsunshin...

A psychonizer then? Interesting.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-16, 01:44   Link #1945
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Sorry for double posting.
But here's the next part!

Breakers Again?? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the battle start with the breakers? Then again I might just be losing it due to the immense backlog in this thread....

Looking forward to seeing the end of the battle

Quote:
Aw... Two souls wrought with agony, lonely hearts finding sudden rapport, and yet they are unable to escape the cruel scissors of the sisters of fate... It conveys a lot of feeling there, and I say it's a perfect fit! Quite a contrast to the poppy light-headed New Velka Chronicles.

Looks like videos are necessary for visualization; I never did that when I first developed this at FF.net. The Light bless his soul...

Spoiler for Aliens 2:

Ahahaha. I feel quite stupid now. I was going through in my head what is could be but then realised that none of the big nids that I know of (tyrant,warriors, ravager, fex) have 4 legs.....

Do we have an eldar character yet? I'll be happy to make one if there isn't.. Although he/she may not get along very well with Xealot, especially if they're from Iyanden..
Old 2007-06-16, 01:44   Link #1946
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for Aliens 2:

Is this a cruel joke Kha? Because you just assigned Xealot the same VA as Smith and Wesson

*Imagines Shinn Asuka and The Hiitachin Brothers falling for Mai as well*

In any case, Tyranids (or should that be Teraglynsis? ) are most awesome addition (despite technically not being Tyranid ), and a familiar too! Nice!

You reading my mind or something? *That voice... get it out of my head! Get me a Psyker quickly!!!!! * Mai certainly must redeem her sins one way or another, and what better way than a listening service?

Most awesome!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-16, 01:51   Link #1947
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Breakers Again?? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the battle start with the breakers? Then again I might just be losing it due to the immense backlog in this thread....

Looking forward to seeing the end of the battle
Thanks!
Err, no. The battle started with Plasma Lancers and Axel Shooters.
The backlog! It's the backlog's fault!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-16, 01:53   Link #1948
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
No.
Eins means one in German. In fact, the title for Part 4.2 is ENDGAME~Zwei
Einst are not to be included here as of yet.

A psychonizer then? Interesting.
So ka...

Yeah I hope Aurion's MSX project has room for Sample #55 here to fly the Unit 01.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahahaha. I feel quite stupid now. I was going through in my head what is could be but then realised that none of the big nids that I know of (tyrant,warriors, ravager, fex) have 4 legs.....

Do we have an eldar character yet? I'll be happy to make one if there isn't.. Although he/she may not get along very well with Xealot, especially if they're from Iyanden..
No worries. I never knew the Zoat existed until I wiki'd the Tyrannids for a suitable subspecies that could function as a tsukaima.

Lowe says Cass is Eldar, but I know next to nothing about that. How about you take a look and see if you can do something similar for the present timeline?
Quote:

Is this a cruel joke Kha? Because you just assigned Xealot the same VA as Smith and Wesson

*Imagines Shinn Asuka and The Hiitachin Brothers falling for Mai as well*

In any case, Tyranids (or should that be Teraglynsis? ) are most awesome addition (despite technically not being Tyranid ), and a familiar too! Nice!

You reading my mind or something? *That voice... get it out of my head! Get me a Psyker quickly!!!!! * Mai certainly must redeem her sins one way or another, and what better way than a listening service?

Most awesome!
I did?! I just wanted to give Shin Asuka the worst role I could think of. (Yes I hate him that much.) Looks like if Guinvere were in the same timeline as the Revolver guys, both of them would go dere over her too.

I wasn't too familiar with her powers, but the way she just popped up at S&W gave me an idea, then crossed it with JT.net and viola... something similar?

First I sync'd with Nighty, then now Lowe. Is this...?
Old 2007-06-16, 02:01   Link #1949
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
So ka...

Yeah I hope Aurion's MSX project has room for Sample #55 here to fly the Unit 01. No worries. I never knew the Zoat existed until I wiki'd the Tyrannids for a suitable subspecies that could function as a tsukaima.

Lowe says Cass is Eldar, but I know next to nothing about that. How about you take a look and see if you can do something similar for the present timeline?I did?! I just wanted to give Shin Asuka the worst role I could think of. (Yes I hate him that much.) Looks like if Guinvere were in the same timeline as the Revolver guys, both of them would go dere over her too.

I wasn't too familiar with her powers, but the way she just popped up at S&W gave me an idea, then crossed it with JT.net and viola... something similar?

Isn't it beautiful? Love comes in so many different shapes
Old 2007-06-16, 02:04   Link #1950
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
So ka...

Lowe says Cass is Eldar, but I know next to nothing about that. How about you take a look and see if you can do something similar for the present timeline?
Actually, the only reason Cass reminded me of Eldar is because of one of her spells (STARCANNON? The most feared Eldar anti-infantry weapon )

At any rate Liingo, show us what you got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I did?! I just wanted to give Shin Asuka the worst role I could think of. (Yes I hate him that much.) Looks like if Guinvere were in the same timeline as the Revolver guys, both of them would go dere over her too.

The Kenichi Suzumura Mai virus has been spread!

You'll get to see more of her powers in the next part... and then some

---------------

*Shoots Orbital Ion Cannon Bombardment at tshouryuu for blasphemy*

Old 2007-06-16, 02:05   Link #1951
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Isn't it beautiful? Love comes in so many different shapes
That's IT! MY POWERS DO EXIST!!! I KNEW an alien and the Hiitachin brothers would fall for the same girl!!!

To reach through the depths of time and space, and get at the gist of that which becomes the FUTURE, it's amazing! I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT!!! RAWR!!!

Sak: (tugs shoulder) Ne, Creator-san. Read closely.

Eh...?

TSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-16 at 02:24.
Old 2007-06-16, 02:18   Link #1952
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

LOL. Does that mean we'll get to see the Hoshi-voices reclaim his role as one half of the original Hitachins in Nanoha-verse?

To be honest, I prefered the drama cd combo of Kenichi Souichirou rather than the anime's Kenichi Fujita. :3

@ Kha....that's TOO big.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-16, 02:53   Link #1953
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Tried to come up with a list of Seiyuus for my characters and it appeared to be not easy Every time I have someone in mind he/she turns out to voice a bunch of absolutely OOC characters as well (which are mostly better known on top of that). What a pain ...
Old 2007-06-16, 03:20   Link #1954
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

-----------

More Artwork, and continuing on with USB500's Silberkugel, here's Sniper Form:

Spoiler for Size:

I didn't design a physical telescopic sight yet, because I'm not sure whether that's included in the design or not. But I'll add it on once requested.

Old 2007-06-16, 04:19   Link #1955
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
On the subject of artwork:

Might as well post a device proposal for one of my OCs.

It's ??????'s device/weapon.

Before the man, there was his device.

Spoiler for Capelia (Pronunced as Ka-pail-ya):

I know... it's in paint- so sue me

I just had a long hard time translating from the original hard copy drawing on graphical section paper- which i drew six years ago.
Old 2007-06-16, 04:24   Link #1956
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

I just had a long hard time translating from the original hard copy drawing on graphical section paper- which i drew six years ago.
Either it's bigger than I think, or it'll be hard to wield
Old 2007-06-16, 04:37   Link #1957
An Hero in Disguise
Human

OK, here's what I've come up with so far regarding seiyuus:

Mirian - Manami Komori (for Jam Kuradoberi's voice )

Sarah - Mariko Suzuki

Ramsus - Show Hayami (for Nicholas D. Wolfwood )

Anatoly - Jouji Nakata (was considering assigning him to Serge, but most of the characters voiced by him sound too mature; also I was surprised to see him having a role in MGLN )

Serge - none yet, my brain refuses to believe that Wilhelm (Xenosaga) was voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama
Old 2007-06-16, 04:41   Link #1958
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Either it's bigger than I think, or it'll be hard to wield
This is an example of a BFS (Big freaking sword)... the sword reaches to my OC's chest, and that with the tip stabbed on ground.

don't worry it's light on the hands.

---

on the subject of Yuuno's 'legendary device' (as somone here quoted), i haven't got the exact image yet...
Old 2007-06-16, 04:50   Link #1959
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

VERY BIG SWORD (still, no comparison to the Zankantou ). Although that bladed crossguard is gonna make handling extremely difficult, it's like stabbing your wrist everytime you hold it. It's a nice and beautiful design though

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
OK, here's what I've come up with so far regarding seiyuus:

Mirian - Manami Komori (for Jam Kuradoberi's voice )

Sarah - Mariko Suzuki

Ramsus - Show Hayami (for Nicholas D. Wolfwood )

Anatoly - Jouji Nakata (was considering assigning him to Serge, but most of the characters voiced by him sound too mature; also I was surprised to see him having a role in MGLN )

Serge - none yet, my brain refuses to believe that Wilhelm (Xenosaga) was voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama
So you were planning on giving Serge the voice of one of the most HOTBLOODED seiyuu in history?!?!

*dies from extreme awesomeness*

Old 2007-06-16, 05:04   Link #1960
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
So you were planning on giving Serge the voice of one of the most HOTBLOODED seiyuu in history?!?!

*dies from extreme awesomeness*
It'd be quite OOC Every single seiyuu I considered assigning to Serge (based on some particular character they voiced) appears to have several better known roles which can hardly be associated with him - that's terrible
Closed Thread