AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-14, 05:50   Link #41
zhixiong
o.Ov

The blurred stuff are 'not adult toys'. They are Mizuho's alien technology that the artists did not want to draw. Why would Kei freak out from some sex toys?
zhixiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 06:00   Link #42
Millenia
Emotional Shoujo Girl

Send a message via MSN to Millenia
He would burst with red nose juice lol
Old 2004-05-16, 03:43   Link #43
CyanBC

I actually read (sometime a long time ago, so I don't remember where) what that was all about.

The creators blurred that out on purpose simply to make the viewer question what it was, they wanted people to make a stink about it in other words.

Also it would have shown the viewer "too much" of the character right of the bat, so we are left with certain options. As they put it:

'On the on hand it could have been some naughty sex toys, we'd then see Sensei as a sexy new-age woman.

On the other it could have been tampons, we'd then see her as an average human, not unlike ourselves.

Also it could have been alien technology of some sort, which would just reaffirm our ideas of her being alien.'

I'm sorry I don't remember where I read that tho...
CyanBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 06:48   Link #44
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBC
I actually read (sometime a long time ago, so I don't remember where) what that was all about.

The creators blurred that out on purpose simply to make the viewer question what it was, they wanted people to make a stink about it in other words.

Also it would have shown the viewer "too much" of the character right of the bat, so we are left with certain options. As they put it:

'On the on hand it could have been some naughty sex toys, we'd then see Sensei as a sexy new-age woman.

On the other it could have been tampons, we'd then see her as an average human, not unlike ourselves.

Also it could have been alien technology of some sort, which would just reaffirm our ideas of her being alien.'

I'm sorry I don't remember where I read that tho...
then it's plain stupid,

sex toys : she does make a pass at Kei but turns out to be rather shy in later ep's
tampons : I doubt it why would they show that in a comedy anime
alien stuff : it gets revealed seconds later that she's an alien so it ain't really gonna keep us guessing alot longer

Oh well, I'm no longer gonna worry about it
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 13:14   Link #45
perth

just a quick question about please teacher

i bought the dvds because of the fansubs. i liked the show but in the 2 last episodes i keep on getting a feeling that (sorry i am horrible at names) the girl that liked the main character was secretly seeing the guy that makes the planes. I thought it was hinted at through out the last bit of the series.

does anyone also think this and does anyone hope that they use this to make a season three.

and also are there any other pairs in sensei + twins that have couples but they are not really ellaborated on in the series
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-21, 02:22   Link #46
DrMadd
Ark Arkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by perth
i bought the dvds because of the fansubs. i liked the show but in the 2 last episodes i keep on getting a feeling that (sorry i am horrible at names) the girl that liked the main character was secretly seeing the guy that makes the planes. I thought it was hinted at through out the last bit of the series.

does anyone also think this and does anyone hope that they use this to make a season three.

and also are there any other pairs in sensei + twins that have couples but they are not really ellaborated on in the series
I too bought the DVDs because of the fansubs, great show!

The girl that liked Kei was Koishi Herikawa. She apparently starts seeing Yamada-sensei (guy that made the planes). Also it's inferred in the Onegai Twins OVA during the camping trip.

I wouldn't call it a season three, however there is a third Onegai series "Onegai Friends" in the making according to Anine News Network. I don't know what it's going to be about exactly, however, I hope it's as good as Onegai Teacher was.
DrMadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 20:15   Link #47
TamaTurtle

onegai teacher question

Does anyone know what that sensored stuff that fell out of the box in episode one was?
TamaTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-08, 20:17   Link #48
TronDD
Team the box!

It's talked about a bit in this thread

It's nothing in particular, I guess. Let your imagination fill it in.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 01:20   Link #49
me=D
mister smillie

Question onegai teacher 13 koishi question

Who the hell is Koishi with? ichgo made some remarks about her sleeping with someone in the ova. but they never said anything about who it was in either the ova or series.
i saw onegai teacher like 1 year ago and i couldnt figure out who koishi was with and i droped it at that. but im watching it again (because its sooo great, twins is just BAD though)and now i really want to know.

If anyone can answer me in anyway that be great. =D
me=D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 12:47   Link #50
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

If was answered right above, Koishi is with the Shop Sensei..the one who makes the planes.

Which OVA are you talking about? Twins OVA?. I don't recall Ichigo asking her that during any of Teacher.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:00   Link #51
Wisely

Koishi is with Yamada-sensei (the plane guy).

Evidence:

1. He conforted Koishi when she was rejected ( he rarely speaks ... on subjects besides planes)
2. He shaved when Koishi asked him to ( cos he believe he will look smarter that wayl...)
3. He was confronted by the principal on going on with a student (Koishi)

Thats all I can remember... I prefer Koishi to end up with Kei though
Wisely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 13:33   Link #52
rothgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisely
Koishi is with Yamada-sensei (the plane guy).

Evidence:

1. He conforted Koishi when she was rejected ( he rarely speaks ... on subjects besides planes)
2. He shaved when Koishi asked him to ( cos he believe he will look smarter that wayl...)
3. He was confronted by the principal on going on with a student (Koishi)

Thats all I can remember... I prefer Koishi to end up with Kei though
Also, the Onegai Twins drama cds make it pretty clear that Koishi and Yamada-sensei are together. In fact,
Spoiler:
rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 13:51   Link #53
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar
Also, the Onegai Twins drama cds make it pretty clear that Koishi and Yamada-sensei are together. In fact,
Spoiler:
lol so that's quite clear then no doubt anymore
Mr.Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 13:59   Link #54
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Hehe so Kei and Koishi break up and BOTH marry teachers. (Well Kei did it before they even got together)
And since Koishi is a senior in Twins I guess she is no longer a student and now Yamada is just like the principal

Any info on Onegai Friends? I haven't heard anything about OF in a long time.
Old 2004-11-04, 14:13   Link #55
rothgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin
Hehe so Kei and Koishi break up and BOTH marry teachers. (Well Kei did it before they even got together)
And since Koishi is a senior in Twins I guess she is no longer a student and now Yamada is just like the principal

Any info on Onegai Friends? I haven't heard anything about OF in a long time.
I don't think Yamada is a principal yet, but I think Koishi did graduate.
I posted a couple a days ago a short summary and thought on OF in the GA section.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...t=14558&page=4
rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 14:34   Link #56
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

I meant like the Principal. The Principal, Mizuho and now Yamada are all picking their spouses from the Student Body.

Wonder who gets Ichigo?
Old 2004-11-04, 21:42   Link #57
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
then it's plain stupid,

sex toys : she does make a pass at Kei but turns out to be rather shy in later ep's
Not really stupid. It would simply mean that she's a woman who's aware of her sexual needs. IF they were indeed sex toys, then naturally she would be embarrassed about them. However, I think it makes more sense if they were perceived as miscellaneous alien stuff.

Quote:
Wonder who gets Ichigo?
So far, no one. And personally, I think that suits her character more with all the scheming and spying that she loves to do. But in the manga...

Spoiler:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 13:40   Link #58
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
So far, no one. And personally, I think that suits her character more with all the scheming and spying that she loves to do. But in the manga...

Spoiler:
You're Kidding Right?
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-05, 15:02   Link #59
Mr.Minou

Quote:
You're Kidding Right?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Mr.Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 18:41   Link #60
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
You're Kidding Right?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by kujoe; 2004-11-05 at 18:57.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance