AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-10, 11:37   Link #121
MPS645

It took me a few rereading but i notice that his mark is in a shape of a tiger with it's mouth open i wonder if it will mean anything in the story?
MPS645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 11:43   Link #122
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPS645 View Post
It took me a few rereading but i notice that his mark is in a shape of a tiger with it's mouth open i wonder if it will mean anything in the story?
I notice this as well .But i thought was nothing important,but only to make the mark more badass or something like this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 14:01   Link #123
ImperialFlameGod8190

ironically enough his letter was the same as sakura's
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:18   Link #124
NeutralZero

but who told Sakura?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:20   Link #125
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
ironically enough his letter was the same as sakura's
Yeah. That's why the Mc can't do anything else but to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
but who told Sakura?
Probally the man that give the order to the girl? One thing it's sure they want Tora to act and for this reason they use both Sakura and Tsubaki.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:40   Link #126
XFire
150% done

So these people watch him wipe the floor with rank 100, without so much as a scratch, and immediately think "Hey, let's get him with rank 99." Does this seem dumb to anyone else? Wouldn't it have made more sense to send that rank 10 girl?
Old 2012-07-11, 10:49   Link #127
Soji

But seem that rank 99 it's much stronger than Sakura. I mean....remember what she say to Sakura in ch 2? Also they use *Tsubaki* to rule him a we can see from the letter. Wich mean they had more that *use rank 99*again him plan.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:57   Link #128
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So these people watch him wipe the floor with rank 100, without so much as a scratch, and immediately think "Hey, let's get him with rank 99." Does this seem dumb to anyone else? Wouldn't it have made more sense to send that rank 10 girl?
You're assuming that the strength only increases linearly with rank. Each person could be exponentially stronger than the person one rank lower.

Also, I'm pretty sure Ms. Rank 99 knows that Tora is powerful. She is intentionally trying to get him to fight to show his abilities again, because his humanoid Phi is unique.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 12:02   Link #129
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You're assuming that the strength only increases linearly with rank. Each person could be exponentially stronger than the person one rank lower.

Also, I'm pretty sure Ms. Rank 99 knows that Tora is powerful. She is intentionally trying to get him to fight to show his abilities again, because his humanoid Phi is unique.
and keep in mind when he because then they'll force him to at sakura he did it without really trying but sylvie will be a LOT stronger and i have a feeling that he'll lose but it would make more sense for him to win cause then he'll get into the spotlight
Old 2012-07-11, 12:22   Link #130
Soji

I not think he will lose. I start to get the feeling that one of the reason that he avoid to fight is to avoid the danger to give the data to other people. (other what ever there is inside the tiger costume and what ever happen that day).So he will probally try to win every fight he force to fight.
Old 2012-07-11, 12:28   Link #131
NeutralZero

wasn't their purpose is/are to shove girls in different ranking/level and have him beat them while in the same process recruiting them into his harem?
Joking aside...
It'll be nice if the last 3 placers are really strong but are just too lazy/goofy to do a thing...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 12:42   Link #132
Soji

NeutralZero@ I think is pretty clear he will gain a harem even if he not want to. And we already know Sakura reaction on that (ch 2 show us how she is in this kind of situation XD).
You mean they are like Tora
Old 2012-07-11, 13:15   Link #133
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Eh, so how many girls (and archetypes) is he going to get in your opignions ?

FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 13:29   Link #134
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Eh, so how many girls (and archetypes) is he going to get in your opignions ?

Well....Sakura is already one and we can deny this.(her reaction and thought talk volume).
Tsubaki if she still alive even if we know almost nothing about her seem to me can be a candidate.At least if we go with Tora reaction and what Tora sister say.(but who know).
Rank 99(Sylvie).
The girl that was in ch 1 end during Tora vs Sakura fight(i not know i get the feeling there is chance in future).
The one that is a rank above Tora.
For now i just can think them a candidate .
Old 2012-07-11, 19:40   Link #135
kazzuya13

I think he will also win however he will still be representative for their class (even though I don't know how).....by the way can his Phi talk at all or is just a normal tiger custom Phi that doesn't know how to talk yet...
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 19:55   Link #136
ImperialFlameGod8190

@kazzuya i said b4 its a trap. Sylvie sent the letter to sakura so she knows that tsubaki is alive and also that our boy knows it and also where she is. If he wins he'll get sylvie's information but then she'll blackmail him into competing by telling him one of two things. 1. She'll tell him that if he doesnt compete he will tell sakura that he knows the truth about tsubaki's death. 2. She will say that if he wants to help tsubaki the only way is to get more information and that some of the people who have info from the monument will be in the tournament and beating them will help
Old 2012-07-12, 01:18   Link #137
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@kazzuya i said b4 its a trap. Sylvie sent the letter to sakura so she knows that tsubaki is alive and also that our boy knows it and also where she is. If he wins he'll get sylvie's information but then she'll blackmail him into competing by telling him one of two things. 1. She'll tell him that if he doesnt compete he will tell sakura that he knows the truth about tsubaki's death. 2. She will say that if he wants to help tsubaki the only way is to get more information and that some of the people who have info from the monument will be in the tournament and beating them will help
Make sense.Otherwise why use Tsubaki name and that she is alive in the letter or why she(Sylvie) want him alone in the library.Still I hope we get to see how she look like in the past or more info. I mean,2 ch and in both of them we heard her name and some info.
Old 2012-07-12, 01:31   Link #138
kazzuya13

Did it ever stated that tsubaki is actually a girl?....
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 01:40   Link #139
Soji

Kotori use the *San* with Tsubaki and from what i remember *San* it's use with girl(some one correct me if i'm wrong).Otherwise she would use the *kun* .Or at least I see most of the time use San with girl and Kun with boy.
Old 2012-07-12, 01:55   Link #140
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Kotori use the *San* with Tsubaki and from what i remember *San* it's use with girl(some one correct me if i'm wrong).Otherwise she would use the *kun* .Or at least I see most of the time use San with girl and Kun with boy.
You mean "chan"? Because "san" is for everyone, boy or girl. It's like a non-gender version of Mr/Mrs.

Tags
fantasy, harem