AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-11-14, 19:32   Link #41
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Send a message via AIM to anime-otaku Send a message via Yahoo to anime-otaku
Asura>> Her arms might be too enlongated, as compared to the body. other wise it's not bad for 5 minutes!

Ahem- I was bored and I drew an elf...23 minutes drawn with tablet and black color.

Yet Another Elf Girl
anime-otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 19:50   Link #42
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Send a message via AIM to Manga Maniac Send a message via MSN to Manga Maniac
Wow...you're pretty good on drawing. I mean, drawing that and not using the eraser at all...
And i really like the way you made the trees in the bg. I always have trouble with those.

I sure need a lot of practising.

Okay and now here's my latest sketch. I have to admit i used the eraser 2 times. one on the lower left wing (lower right for us) and then the top hand that's missing. it just totaly sucked and looked like this lump of...something.

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Ma...agina.Jump.jpg
Manga Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 20:36   Link #43
jayrocs

Anime Otaku: ur drawing is great what kind of tablet do u use?
Im thinking of getting a tablet as well but dont know which to get . it'll only be a hobby after all.

Manga Maniac: hey nice drawing, however u erased the hand i think kind of on the top and its like you're trying to hide it or get away from doing it. Don't be so lazy =).

Anyway I haven't drawn in a while but here goes. i really have a bad understanding of light source and shading bleh so i'm trying to practice more but bleh there they are.

http://ml-r.net/jerome/forweb/quick.jpg

http://ml-r.net/jerome/forweb/quick2.jpg

each one took like 10-15 minutes.

Last edited by jayrocs; 2004-11-17 at 01:22.
jayrocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 20:59   Link #44
FrOzE BLadE

Here i go!

been searching for some thread like this. haha
wow you people seemed to be quite good at the positioning of the character. i always had problems with that so most of the time i characters looked kinda rigid. ahah here's mine
Some samurai guy

some chibi homoculour from full metal alchemist
FrOzE BLadE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 21:18   Link #45
fantD
³²¹¿Ğeath[§]

Send a message via AIM to fantD
Anime Otaku, your sketching is great. I can tell you have a good mental image in your mind and able to plot stuff on paper or the screen with ease.
jayrocs: the sketches look good. I see you had some good drawing experience before, noticed the cross hatching and shading.
Manga_maniac: nice perspective, im impressed you didn't use the eraser for this considering the angle. good work
Froze_blade: I like the chibis and the drapery on the samurai guy looks good. good job

I have trouble comming up with ideas so 1/2 the time, I start drawing some random face with an interesting perspective and build up from there.

btw, this was posted in my thread but i thought it should belong here .
Some random pencil sketch with a color edit in photoshop.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...or/rsketch.jpg

this took 40 mins arg!!!!!! *spits on sketch* lol

Last edited by fantD; 2004-11-17 at 06:12.
fantD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 22:16   Link #46
Colordevil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...l/d45dfad1.jpg
Here goes nothing!

Last edited by Colordevil; 2004-11-16 at 16:58.
Colordevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 22:49   Link #47
100demons
F-Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaxra
Actually, I'm not sure what to make of Shoeshefied's latest one. Looks comical, yet he seems to be missing some beer or whiskey! Nice touch with the chest hair. His eyes seem dead to me, dunno why.

Anime-Otaku, please for the love of Kami-sama, draw more school girls. On second thought, if you keep drawing them so cute and vibrant then we're all going to jail.

Okay, I figured I'd try a tablet sketch. Booted up good ole photoshop and away I went. I can barely draw with a tablet, but since everyone else is doing it...
Belohd the power of my horrible tablet drawing skills
Awesome
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 09:22   Link #48
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Guys guys guys!!! PLEASE read the rules!!, Remember to LINK your images! It's for the sake of the people that are using slower connections.

jayrocs>> I use a wacom grahpire 2, it's crappy if you ask me.

fantD>> Actually I have the same problem as you, I just draw the face and add what ever comes up in my head, I really don't have a clear image of what I am going to draw.
Old 2004-11-17, 00:27   Link #49
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Colordevil>> Interesting array of faces you have going on in your sketch,but try to draw more bodies and anatomy, as I can see you are pretty proficient with how you draw your faces already.

Anyway, This new piece took me 11 minutes, in dark red, and Whiteboard ( It's like MSPaint but must worse ).

The last memories of summer...girl.
Old 2004-11-20, 00:36   Link #50
Zhaxra

Hot time in the summer, eh Anime-otaku? Have I mentioned that I love your girls. No? Oh well... This is a great one, I love the pose and you have a background as well!!! My one critique is that... um... let's see... uh... she's wearing a bra?

Okay found a crappy mech. pencil at work, so here we go! Never enough girls...
Old 2004-11-20, 06:14   Link #51
JERI

It's times like this I wish I have a scanner...

http://img62.exs.cx/img62/2953/take_me_home.jpg

Bah, who am I kidding, I don't know heck about drawing ears and tails. Better go and do some research now...

EDIT: forgot to comment.... That pic looks really clean, Zhaxra, I can clearly visualise how it'll look after it's inked. How long did that take you?

Last edited by JERI; 2004-11-21 at 03:26.
JERI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 02:05   Link #52
wao
OK.

Quick sketch? Do doodles count?

When I do really doodle I always have to use a lot of the paper - but if you want to see them, uh, here you go ;o
My tablet sucks way too badly for me to doodle with it... As you can see I write a lot of nonsense kanji and Japanese all over (I just like writing it) and draw all kinds of incredibly stupid things (see that Rose of Versailles looking person in that incredibly odd pose?) FYI, this is all done with ink pen...

Most of them are not so casual doodles, I do them more carefully but some of my 1-minute doodle sort of things are still there (all the really awful looking stuff like that Princess Tutu in one corner with her arms all in a weird position and stuff)

I tried out drawing a few things Hisashi Hirai style too, big failure :P And as to what "Man-sama~" is, if you've watched Otogizoushi, ... (Pity I didn't actually draw him there. He's too hawt for my poor skills.)

There is an Athrun Zala in there drawn in a very weird style and in a girl's school uniform holding a rose, a Yoshino lookalike, Battousai-who-doesn't-really-look-like-Battousai, someone who began looking like Kazuki but then stopped looking like it later, a BUM EQUIP shirt, and a line from one of my favourite ED songs this season

I feel almost embarassed posting these up... :[

But okay, here's another one, also in pen but with a bit of pencil here and there for the hell of it. You can see naturally I am *really* bad at drawing hands. :P By the way, all the wierd marks over the paper are because I accidently got the paper dirty before using it. (Actually it's because it was dirty that is why I got to use an otherwise clean sheet of paper for doodling.)

EDIT: I almost forgot to comment on the previous pic. The ears are okay, just the perspective of the rear ear looks a bit weird. But generally I like JERI's drawing style so it's okay. Somehow it reminds me vaguely of Shinya Hasegawa's lines. (character designer for Utena, MoO) - More specifically Utena than MoO.
Old 2004-11-21, 02:10   Link #53
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
ooh, that first page is really good! I haven't seen any finished work from you (that I know of), but it looks really good, and I'd like to see what you do when you put some real effort into stuff
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 06:37   Link #54
Eikichi-
Velvet Tears

Cammy sketch from Street Fighter ^^
Eikichi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:13   Link #55
JERI

I'm curious, what's Deviant Art about? A lot of people seems to be part of it.

BTW not a bad sketch Eikichi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drawing tattoos on the girl has been quite fun. I should try the moko next time.

http://img108.exs.cx/img108/5075/KITSCH-dragon.jpg
Old 2004-11-22, 15:18   Link #56
JERI

This is probably the most explicit material I've drawn (or ever will draw). I was actually gonna draw them wearing something on top - so either thank me or curse me.

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/2130/KITSCH-kitten.jpg
Old 2004-11-22, 20:41   Link #57
jayrocs

Jeri love ur work. Wish i could draw big eyes like that but when i try it comes out weird so bleh.

http://ml-r.net/jerome/forweb/pic13.jpg

http://ml-r.net/jerome/forweb/pic14.jpg

http://ml-r.net/jerome/forweb/pic15.jpg

three drawings 15-20 minutes each. -_- i got bored
Old 2004-11-22, 22:40   Link #58
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Jeri>> You should draw MORE explicit stuff!!! Yes much more! Well Deviant art is basically an art community, you sign up on it and it hosts your images for free. But there's a catch...there's always a catch.

JayRoc>> Not much critique really, mayhaps their heads are a bit big compared to their body size ( in consideration with your style )
Old 2004-11-22, 23:57   Link #59
JERI

Anime-Otaku, YOU should draw more art! I need to see more of your (preferably finished) works, don't hold back on me man.

But seriously, are you busy with exams?
Old 2004-11-23, 00:33   Link #60
jayrocs

DeviantArt is one way to go but as far as an art community i would say

www.eatpoo.com and www.conceptart.org take the cake. both are very well established communities ranging from amateur to professional posts. There are events and weeklies and alll that whilst maintaining a high level of art. Eatpoo is more elitist than conceptart is, however, eatpoo provides much valuable C&C compared to conceptart. I suggest that you guys look around those forums.