Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-30, 18:09   Link #8021
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
The real question is if he ended up with Shirley or CC (assuming he either lived or died), Kallen is definitely out of this triangle! Or square.
Lelouch could've had all 3! The real question is if Shirley or Kallen would agree. CC wouldn't care either way.
Old 2008-09-30, 18:10   Link #8022
Vito
Asshole.

Hey, be nice, Milly might be a secondary character but someone needs to keep the family together!
Old 2008-09-30, 20:39   Link #8023
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Code Geass Marriage Prospects: Lelouch

Until a page is created for this subject, I will make the first post in a series of (somewhat tongue in cheek) character analysis here.

It's based on the same principle as a series of threads made 3 years ago entitled Mai Hime Marriage Prospects and Mai Otome Marriage Prospects

Each thread should contain the following categories:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Intelligence:
Economics:
Competition:
As A Warrior:
Housekeeping Skills:
Sex:
Father/Mother Material:
Overall:

Multiple posts and interpretations of the same character are encouraged to keep things fresh and fun.

So without further ado, we begin with:

Lelouch Vi Britania, 99th Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britania.
Looks:
Picture a willowy figure that holds himself with a dignity decades beyond his years, frail yet commanding. A face that is elegant without being effeminite, adorned with a charmingly mocking grin of a mouth and crowned with a pair of cruel yet sad and thoughtful pair of eyes. Quite the chick magnet.
Personality:
Much like how an ogre once described his own; layered like an onion. A charmingly cynical and mischeivous exterior coats a ruthlessly determined drive to see through the fruition of his ideals, which is yet again but a coat for a core that although not entirely kind is thoroughly loyal, honorable and full of inegrity. Whatever persona he may present at any given time, Lelouch is defined by his love of spectacular theatrics and melodrama. A word of warning to the sensitive; he has a compulsive need to suppress and bear all negative emotions in a relationship, and has a dangerous tendency to express such anger and grief in a dangerously excessive fashion when it finally explodes.
Intelligence:
Picture the political and strategic acumen of Sun Tsu, Machievelli and Julius Caesar wrapped around the intellect of Da Vinci and Bruce Wayne, and you'll have a rough approximation of how dangerously intelligent Lelouch is. It is well advised to have multiple war-counsels to give you second-opinions should you try to fight him, for unlike most human minds, he is capable of simultaneously devising up to thirty-seven (if not more) tactics in an instant, making outmanouvering him almost literally impossible. However, he is also a case study of an intellectual genius who is a moron in the department of human relationship. You'll need to be the "emotionally smart" partner of this marriage.
Economics:
Prior to becoming the most fearsome warlord in recorded history, Leouch Vi Britania already has the resource support of the financially formidable Ashford family, and if you had the good fortune of being one of his consorts during his 2 year war on evil the World was your all-you-can-eat-buffet of fun. Even now in his (supposed) current occupation as a farmer, one can imagine that his guile and business savvy would not doubt allow him to become a millionaire in a matter of months wihout even trying, should he chose to do so.
Competition:
Masaki Tenchi has nothing on Mr Vi Britania. From 700 year old Green-Haired cradle-snatching witches to busty red headed tsundere warriors; from cheekily sexy school presidents to swimming prodigy sweethearts, not to mention ninety-nine lovesick schoolgirls and Japanese princesses, it would seem that any person with more than one X chromosome would want him. And if the fangirls had their way; he also has spinning knights and orange cyborgs after his pants. For his part, well, let's just say his love for dear Nunnally-chan is enough for now.... hey why are you looking at me like that?
As A Warrior:
If you tossed Lelouch into a pit with Mr Burns from The Simpsons for a pit-fighting match, it would be smart to bet on Mr Burns if you don't want to lose your money. To quote a gentleman, Lelouch is "so weak that someone's geriatric and blind grandmother with arthritis can beat him with one hand tied behind her back." He is so physically ineffectual that basic things we take for granted like outrunning a 16 year old girl and punching a man in a body-cast is nigh-impossible for him. However, it is well advised that you (and all your allies) learn the art of blind-swordsmanship if you want to confront him directly, as even if you somehow defeat his legion of Elite Warriors, a simple stare alone will be enough for him to make you kill yourselves with a smile on your face. A much more formidable foe than first meets the eye.
Housekeeping Skills:
Were he not nobility or a warlord, Lelouch Lamperouge would make a butler that would rival Ayasaki Hayate in quality. 7 years of looking after Nunnally-chan (with a bit of help from Ninja-maid extraordinaire Sayoko) has made him highly skilled in looking after children and the infirmed, and presumably has also made him a marvelous cook. If you wear the pants of the relationship in the house, ladies, you're in luck.
Sex:
Though no doubt capable of interst in attractive women, romance is never a priority to this boy. And one must remember that considering he cannot even run 50 meters without becoming a huffing-and-puffing-wreck, you would probably need to be on top if your want the lovemaking experience to last more than 10 seconds.
Father Material:
If judged from his days with Nunnally-chan alone, one might presumbe him to be a doting, devoted and loving father. However, much like his father Charles, Lelouch is woefully deficient in his ability to empathise and understand his fellow human beings' inner feelings and emotions, and any love and affection beyond the purely superficial from him must be earned. You'll have to be the loving parent in this family for both of you.
Overall:
A hard catch that is delightfully witty and charming, with a knack for business that would financially set you (and all your great-grand children) for life. However, considering the legion of angry jealous women, not to mention that you'll be the wife (or husband) of the single most hated man in Human History means that unless you are as suicidal and self-destructive as he is, Lelouch Vi Britania (or rather, Lamperouge) is frankly far more trouble than he will ever be worth.

More to come soon!!

Last edited by Ronin Aquila; 2008-09-30 at 23:13.
Old 2008-09-30, 21:03   Link #8024
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
It's rare, but my great grandmother only knew her husband for four years (married three years) before he died in an accident. I believe she was 23 when it happened. She never remarried for the rest of her life and loved him to the day she died. And guess what, she was actually happy that way.

And I think that's quite beautiful if you ask me.
No disrespect for the love of your grandparents but your parents actually dated and got married and were actually together for a series of years. Kallen got a confession that was never given a chance to blossom into anything considering the circumstances. Kallen for the rest of her life can only hold on to an idea of Lelouch and fantasies of what could have been. Idk, the two scenarios seem different to me but if she decided to move on I can understand why. If she didn't, well it's sad and maybe if she just couldn't find the same feelings again I would understand but I guess it's her personal decision. But if she chooses a vow of chastity just for Lelouch well It's case of comparing the rest to someone who is too good for this sinful world.
Old 2008-09-30, 21:20   Link #8025
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
No disrespect for the love of your grandparents but your parents actually dated and got married and were actually together for a series of years. Kallen got a confession that was never given a chance to blossom into anything considering the circumstances. Kallen for the rest of her life can only hold on to an idea of Lelouch and fantasies of what could have been. Idk, the two scenarios seem different to me but if she decided to move on I can understand why. If she didn't, well it's sad and maybe if she just couldn't find the same feelings again I would understand but I guess it's her personal decision. But if she chooses a vow of chastity just for Lelouch well It's case of comparing the rest to someone who is too good for this sinful world.
My whole point is that it doesn't have to be sad. If she is truly happy living on w/ the memory of her lost love, then I would respect that. I'll admit, if she were miserable because she couldn't love again, that would be sad. But it is possible for a person to live their life w/o ever getting married and being perfectly content w/ that. Kallen loved Lelouch, and she may go the rest of her life being happy knowing that Lelouch cared for her, carrying the love she has for him close to her heart.

My point is that if moving on and being able to love again after Lelouch makes her happy, that's great. But if she chooses to stay single, never letting go of the love she had for Lelouch, and that makes her happy, that's great, too. Just because it wouldn't be most of our cup-o'-tea, doesn't make it a less viable choice for her.
Old 2008-09-30, 22:32   Link #8026
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Overall:[/B] A hard catch that is delightfully witty and charming, with a knack for business that would financially set you (and all your great-grand children) for life. However, considering the legion of angry jealous women, not to mention that you'll be the wife (or husband) of the single most hated man in Human History means that funless you are as suicidal and self-destructive as he is, Lelouch Vi Britania (or rather, Lamperouge) is frankly far more trouble than he will ever be worth.

More to come soon!!
If he had a wife, he would never let anyone hurt her :O

And I disagree, even if he can cause a lot of troubles and even if he is hated by the whole world, he is still a great man when you know what he has really done and what he really is
Old 2008-09-30, 22:37   Link #8027
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

In a time of peace, Lelouch would be a great catch for any woman, in my opinion.
Old 2008-10-01, 06:49   Link #8028
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i think that taniguchi was actually rather clever in how he ended the show without including kallens gum line
its the best thing to put in the last DVD picture drama
after all if this puts an end to the debate of "who won" then EVERYONE would buy it
Old 2008-10-01, 06:57   Link #8029
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i think that taniguchi was actually rather clever in how he ended the show without including kallens gum line
after all if this puts an end to the debate of "who won" then EVERYONE would buy it
Except the CLuCLu fans. Who are the majority.

And glad to see your back BoD.
Old 2008-10-01, 06:59   Link #8030
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Except the CLuCLu fans. Who are the majority.

And glad to see your back BoD.
nice to be back
and your wrong since they would also buy it
to confirm whether or not they won or lost
just like the kalulu fans would
Old 2008-10-01, 07:01   Link #8031
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
nice to be back
and your wrong since they would also buy it
to confirm whether or not they won or lost
just like the kalulu fans would
For the losing side the old saying "ignorance is bliss" would definitely hold true.
Old 2008-10-01, 07:09   Link #8032
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
For the losing side the old saying "ignorance is bliss" would definitely hold true.
like that actually works IRL
Old 2008-10-01, 07:49   Link #8033
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
But Kallen couldn't have said it to Lelouch.
She didn't have time to do it in Damocles battle, since she lost consiuosness after fight with Suzaku.
And after that she was captured.
And her line when Zero's appear makes think she didn't talk with Lelouch in that time.
So, to who could she have said that line? Gino?
Old 2008-10-01, 07:58   Link #8034
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
She didn't have time to do it in Damocles battle, since she lost consiuosness after fight with Suzaku.
And her line when Zero's appear makes think she didn't talk with Lelouch in that time.
think about her time in prison (2 months)
couldnt lelouch visit her during that time (for what ever reasons he chooses to make up)
he did make it a point to spent as much time with her as he could before he started the whole mess
Old 2008-10-01, 08:02   Link #8035
Baixinho

Quote:
If the text of the gumline is actually what we saw (meaning they didn't alter it), I can only see 3 possible use of it :
- To Lelouch about Nunnally, if she was originally planned to witness the scene where Lelouch Geasses Nunnally
- To Lelouch about herself, when receiving a posthumous message from him (maybe the explanation of the "Re;" ?)
- Less likely : to Lelouch about either herself or Nunally during the 2 months time skip.

Assuming a word as strong as aishiteru for Gino would almost be an insult to him

But since this gumline has seemingly been removed, we should stop talking about it.
Old 2008-10-01, 08:04   Link #8036
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
think about her time in prison (2 months)
couldnt lelouch visit her during that time (for what ever reasons he chooses to make up)
he did make it a point to spent as much time with her as he could before he started the whole mess
Oh. So he has spent time with her, but she still didn't know about his plan? Perfect.
And when did he make a point to spend as much time with her? He planned to go back to Ashford after all mess and wanted Kallen to go with him to Ashford . That was before he realised it's impossible.

Besides he was spending two month with C.C
Old 2008-10-01, 08:08   Link #8037
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Oh. So he has spent time with her, but she still didn't know about his plan? Perfect.
And when did he make a point to spend as much time with her? He planned to go back to Ashford after all mess and wanted Kallen to go with him to Ashford . That was before he realised it's impossible.

Besides he was spending two month with C.C
ep 22
right before the UFN meet he asks kallen to take the long way around for absolutly no logical reason
but it makes sense when you rememeber that after she was captured in ep 10 and got back in ep 19 she and he spent exactly 10 minutes before being torn apart once more
Old 2008-10-01, 08:18   Link #8038
blottyparchment

Quote:
Quote:
and your wrong since they would also buy it to confirm whether or not they won or lost just like the kalulu fans would
I think they already did something similar with sound episode 4 for that marketing ploy.

Spoiler for info about SE4:

I think it's unfair
Old 2008-10-01, 08:23   Link #8039
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
I think they already did something similar with sound episode 4 for that marketing ploy.

Spoiler for info about SE4:

I think it's unfair

the gum lines were official merchenise
it would be plain silly to not have kallen's for no reason when the others were said
Old 2008-10-01, 08:27   Link #8040
Baixinho

Quote:
the gum lines were official merchenise
it would be plain silly to not have kallen's for no reason when the others were said
They may have changed the line that will be printed on Kallen's card.
Or (hopefully) the line might appear in a future SE, DVD or picture drama.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance