AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-07-31, 20:37   Link #1141
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post

So many possibilities~

Also MarianneXC.C.XBismarck fuck yeah.

Marianne x Bismarck is sexy for a lot of reasons, because aside from the two's physical appeal (grown ups! Not skinny, disproportioned teens!) they're also two of the greatest, most celebrated warriors in Britannian history. He's the Knight of One, she's (one of the?) Empresses; they wouldn't deign to carry on with anyone they considered a lesser individual, and that leaves precious few partners to consider.

A few questions:

It's not known who Bismarck received his Geass from, right?

What did Charles and Marianne need C.C. for in their plot? Her code? Why did they still need her after Charles (supposedly) took V.V.'s?
Old 2010-07-31, 20:58   Link #1142
Kittenlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Marianne x Bismarck is sexy for a lot of reasons, because aside from the two's physical appeal (grown ups! Not skinny, disproportioned teens!) they're also two of the greatest, most celebrated warriors in Britannian history. He's the Knight of One, she's (one of the?) Empresses; they wouldn't deign to carry on with anyone they considered a lesser individual, and that leaves precious few partners to consider.
...god, there's so many interesting characters they could flesh out and background to fill in in the side-materials/new projects etc. Why are doing all this crap with new characters no one cares about? Well, that's probably just my opinion, but still.

Quote:
A few questions:

It's not known who Bismarck received his Geass from, right?
There's no confirmation who Bismarck got it from, I just assumed it was V.V. because he seemed more inclined to give them out (I think he was the main force behind the Geass Cult, plus he's younger), and C.C.'s aforementioned habit of sticking with those she gives Geass to. Then again, there's Mau, so it's really a free for all.

Now that I think about it, maybe getting it from C.C. would be more interesting.

Quote:
What did Charles and Marianne need C.C. for in their plot? Her code? Why did they still need her after Charles (supposedly) took V.V.'s?
I HAVE NO CLUE. Having two codes gives you superpowers? There's only two codes in the world and they're both needed to get to Jupiter? Charles was going to give the second code to Marianne?

I hope there's a sane explanation somewhere. Personally, I'd like to know whether Charles did the tango with V.V. as well when he took his Code.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 21:04   Link #1143
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
According to Charlie research was more difficult to conduct if they didn't have two codes, and I think it's safe to assume Ragnarok couldn't be done without two codes (at least maybe?)

If anything, the codes were like the level ups for Ragnarok. Let's say it wasn't strong enough, but with the amplified sealing and capabiltiy of an immortal's code -- Ragnarok could 'wake up' and 'happen', thus 'killing God'.?

Retarded explanation. Lemme alone about it, back to Marimarck.... (the name's awesome, admit it.)

I think Bismarck got his geass from C.C., since it was in his left eye -- I think it depends on the immortal which eye is chosen to manifest the geass. That, or their dominant side. (Bismarck seemed awfully right handed in the short dual with Suzaku though.)

Maybe at one point, Bismarck was able to meet Marianne as a person instead of an empress/Knight of the rounds? She was a wildcard, according to several sources. (Lelouch, Nunnally, etc...)

This is beyond crack theory, I call heroine!
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 21:22   Link #1144
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
According to Charlie research was more difficult to conduct if they didn't have two codes, and I think it's safe to assume Ragnarok couldn't be done without two codes (at least maybe?)

If anything, the codes were like the level ups for Ragnarok. Let's say it wasn't strong enough, but with the amplified sealing and capabiltiy of an immortal's code -- Ragnarok could 'wake up' and 'happen', thus 'killing God'.?

Retarded explanation. Lemme alone about it, back to Marimarck.... (the name's awesome, admit it.)

I think Bismarck got his geass from C.C., since it was in his left eye -- I think it depends on the immortal which eye is chosen to manifest the geass. That, or their dominant side. (Bismarck seemed awfully right handed in the short dual with Suzaku though.)

Maybe at one point, Bismarck was able to meet Marianne as a person instead of an empress/Knight of the rounds? She was a wildcard, according to several sources. (Lelouch, Nunnally, etc...)

This is beyond crack theory, I call heroine!
Yeah... I'll think I just try to come up with something. Maybe it's like you said, two Codes are needed for activation, and the reason why they didn't bother to Just Do It in all those years when they had cooperation of both C.C. and V.V. was that they were still figuring out how everything worked, and looking for Thought Elevators, and other stuff.

I'm just going to gloss over it when the time comes. Back to Marimarck:

Taking the time line and character ages into account, Bismarck could be 5-10 years older than Marianne; certainly a Knight before she became one. They may have had a thing at one point, or just unrequited love from Bismarck. There's an issue of what came first; Marianne becoming a Knight or marrying Charles, before the War of Succession began, etc.

Figure the Emperor tacitly permits the majority of his harem to take lovers; he can't be there to satisfy the physical and emotional needs of all 108 wives all the time after all, many of whom are young, gorgeous, and from exalted families, with minds of their own. Live and let live in exchange for domestic peace. Marianne should be one of his favorites, even THE favorite, though that doesn't mean she was his only favorite, or else Lelouch and Nunnally wouldn't have been raised in a single-parent household.

Marianne might've seen her husband once a month, which would've been far more attention than the average Queen/consort received. In accepting that her husband has duties to 100 other women, Marianne may have decided that she has enough love for two men, one of whom would be her best friend, sparring partner, and old comrade Bismarck. His attractiveness, and the fact that he's devoted solely to her, would just be gravy.

Come to think of it, Bismarck wold be the most sought after bachelor in all the Empire, wouldn't he? Particularly for nobles or princesses with ambitions for the throne.
Old 2010-08-01, 19:06   Link #1145
vk531

Quote:
Actually, I think it just gave their weapon a higher chance of success (been a while since I watched the show, though). They could do it with one code but it wouldn't be a sure thing and seeing as they're messing around with the collective mind, failure might have nasty consequences. Like every single human being getting Barney's theme song piped directly into their brain once they turn 18.

The ensuing mass suicide would turn the entire planet into a freaky version of "Childer of the corn" and Charlie would be stuck with He Who Walks Behind the TV Sets for all eternity.

Love the story so far, by the way.
vk531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 20:12   Link #1146
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Wrote a short drabble for anyone that's interested.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6196099/...men_of_My_Life
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 22:58   Link #1147
Hsadman
Lashloseus

AU's are accepted or...?

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 23:00   Link #1148
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Well, technically a lot of the stories are AUs so in essence yes.
Old 2010-08-02, 01:48   Link #1149
GundamFan0083

Side Story Thirteen: The Galaxy is Calling is up for Code Geass: Chronicles of Tartarus.

In this Short Story:

Side Story Thirteen: You'll have to read this one, it's the finale of Chronicles of Tartarus and I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

Hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswi...mp=true#M64796
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 04:43   Link #1150
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr3adst0ne View Post
Well, technically a lot of the stories are AUs so in essence yes.
Thanks,

In that case,

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5923350/1/Not_So_Pure

Just to anyone who needs to lay down on some LelouchShirley

Summary - Lelouch is an officer in the Britanian army. After many years, he comes back home to all his friends, and to a grown up Shirley...And her six-year old daughter?

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:25   Link #1151
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Intriguing, I didn't know you wrote this...

*Bangs head against a desk* >.<
Old 2010-08-05, 01:29   Link #1152
Lord_Soth
Knight of Solamnia

Because I know enough to not even touch that with a 50 foot pole.

Spoiler for insane female:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6208393/1/Blood_Iris
Old 2010-08-05, 09:39   Link #1153
Cal-Reflector

Fascinating, what were her ground rules? Kallen, Lulu, canon, sex?
Old 2010-08-05, 10:54   Link #1154
Lord_Soth
Knight of Solamnia

Quote:
Fascinating, what were her ground rules? Kallen, Lulu, canon, sex?

Spoiler for rules:
Old 2010-08-06, 04:48   Link #1155
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Spoiler for Spoilers for Dirge of Daedalus:
Old 2010-08-09, 00:38   Link #1156
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers for Dirge of Daedalus:
Thank you Arbitres.

I hope Alpha and Omega will live up to the expectations of my readers.
There will be a long trek through the stars to achieve the finale of that story.
I thought about cutting it back to only 13 chapters...but I don't think I'll be able to do so.
There's too much to write about.
For now I'll be working on my other project (website) and as soon as it starts to cool off out here I'll get back to working on some of the artwork (can't run my AC this year due to costs, so my mini-mainframe tower is off for the summer ).
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 13:46   Link #1157
nick2951

Thought I would mention this fic of mine: Code Geass: Knights of the Old Republic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6050613/...e_Old_Republic
nick2951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 20:53   Link #1158
GundamFan0083

Stage One: Alpha is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"All stories have a begining and an end. Thus begins the begining of the end."

http://www.nexusarcana.com/forums/sh...lpha-and-Omega
Old 2010-09-14, 22:02   Link #1159
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Stage One: Alpha is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"All stories have a begining and an end. Thus begins the begining of the end."

http://www.nexusarcana.com/forums/sh...lpha-and-Omega
Truth be told I liked the first part (the battle with Jason, Mika, and Lena) as well as the part with Rai.

"More than words".... Oh how I laugh at irony so.
Old 2010-09-19, 10:01   Link #1160
gameboy5432

For those off you who are interested in one of those Lelouch stays a Prince Fanfics here's mine:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5782432/...he_Iron_Prince
gameboy5432 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion