Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-10, 22:55   Link #21
ThiefofSouls
Dark Twin Blader

Send a message via ICQ to ThiefofSouls Send a message via MSN to ThiefofSouls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Naruto not only glowed with the chakra of the nine tails and grew larger fangs-- we can see a huge amount of smoke coming from his seal region. So, this would sorta suggest that it is starting to come undone, or at least something funky is happening with the very seal that holds the Nine Tails in.
It wasn't actually smoke, if you pay atetion it was Kyuubi's Chakra taking the form of the monster itself, look closely at the image, you'll notice the chakra together with Naruto body makes a picture of the Kyuubi body, tought he still has only tail, not all nine.

And Hello I'm new here ^^"

Sorry for my spelling I still have much to improve on my english, any corrections are apreciated
ThiefofSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 00:55   Link #22
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

If the Seal Ultimately Breaks, Who Would Stop Him?

Just a hypothetical situation if Naruto fully loses control, the seal breaks, and Kyuubi in his full size appears. If that happens, Sasuke can do nothing but RUN!!!

I can think of four people who at least stand a chance of defeating/re-sealing Kyuubi:

1) Shukaku (the monster withing Gaara)---a beastly battle that would certainly destroy the surrounding environment. However, Naruto in his untransformed state managed to 'defeat' him (just woke up Gaara). Therefore, Shukaku must take extra care not to wake Gaara. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 50:1

2) Kakashi---can only defeat Kyuubi if he learned the Death jutsu from the 4th Hokage before he died. Also he was willing to fight with Kyuubi during their excursion in Wave Country. Knows 1000 jutsus. However, untils I see what his other 990 jutsus are, I'd say not very likely. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 225:1

3) Jiraiya---taught the 4th Hokage. He learned the Rasengan from the 4th, so it is possible that the 4th has also taught him the Death Jutsu. However, he also has an array of jutsus on his own, including Underworld Swamp which may immobilize Kyuubi. He knows Naruto very well. Easily immobilized by women (who says Kyuubi cannot henge!!!) Odds of Defeating Kyuubi: 10:1

4) Itachi---wants Kyuubi. Acknowleged that he may die while completing this mission. Not much know about him. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 21:2
Procrastinator_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 01:48   Link #23
biassj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procrastinator_CA
Just a hypothetical situation if Naruto fully loses control, the seal breaks, and Kyuubi in his full size appears. If that happens, Sasuke can do nothing but RUN!!!

I can think of four people who at least stand a chance of defeating/re-sealing Kyuubi:

1) Shukaku (the monster withing Gaara)---a beastly battle that would certainly destroy the surrounding environment. However, Naruto in his untransformed state managed to 'defeat' him (just woke up Gaara). Therefore, Shukaku must take extra care not to wake Gaara. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 50:1

2) Kakashi---can only defeat Kyuubi if he learned the Death jutsu from the 4th Hokage before he died. Also he was willing to fight with Kyuubi during their excursion in Wave Country. Knows 1000 jutsus. However, untils I see what his other 990 jutsus are, I'd say not very likely. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 225:1

3) Jiraiya---taught the 4th Hokage. He learned the Rasengan from the 4th, so it is possible that the 4th has also taught him the Death Jutsu. However, he also has an array of jutsus on his own, including Underworld Swamp which may immobilize Kyuubi. He knows Naruto very well. Easily immobilized by women (who says Kyuubi cannot henge!!!) Odds of Defeating Kyuubi: 10:1

4) Itachi---wants Kyuubi. Acknowleged that he may die while completing this mission. Not much know about him. Odds of defeating Kyuubi: 21:2

When did Itachi say he might die?
biassj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 02:27   Link #24
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by biassj
When did Itachi say he might die?

I believe he said in Episode 83 or 85 that even if they succeeded in capturing Kyuubi, it is possible that they may die in the process. I must acknowledge that it is debatable whether Itachi was referring to Jiraiya or Kyuubi about the person who may kill him. I'm not going to take sides. My post is under the assumption that Kyuubi may kill Itachi.
Procrastinator_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 02:29   Link #25
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Well from the manga it looks as though Kyuubi has control of his body at the moment, or at least partial control. That would be the reason for the changes in his body. Now he has the most power he can possibly gain from Kyuubi.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 02:36   Link #26
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiefofSouls
It wasn't actually smoke, if you pay atetion it was Kyuubi's Chakra taking the form of the monster itself, look closely at the image, you'll notice the chakra together with Naruto body makes a picture of the Kyuubi body, tought he still has only tail, not all nine.

Sorry for my spelling I still have much to improve on my english, any corrections are apreciated
you only have 3 mistakes.
thats not that bad.
and this is not school.
anyway welcome to the forums.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 08:47   Link #27
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiefofSouls

Hmm, I think some of that is chakra, but some of it is either smoke or steam. Steam would be likely because there's a lot of bubbling going on, which is actually kind of weird because it appears as if the chakra itself is bubbling. That's just confounding.

And since you asked so nicely, you have a total of 19 errors, most of them punctuation.

It wasn't actually smoke; if you pay attention, it was Kyuubi's chakra taking the form of the monster itself. Look closely at the image and you'll notice the chakra together with Naruto's body makes a picture of the Kyuubi body, though he still has only tail, not all nine.

And hello. I'm new here. ^^"

I'm sorry for my spelling. I still have much to improve on my English, and any corrections are appreciated.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 14:37   Link #28
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
I doubt that Kyuubi is able to gain control over Naruto's body... I mean if she could, why shouldn't she have tried earlier? It's not Naruto who allows the Kyuubi's chakra to flow out, it's the Kyuubi who is willing to give it to him. And if she would be able to gain control over the body by flooding it with chakra, she definately would have already taken over.
Its hard to say whats going on with him. Its obvious Kyuubi has part in it, and if you look at the manga the kyuubi's shadow is extending outward, into narutos body. I suppose its entirely possible that Naruto is just going berserk also though.

Theres a difference between Naruto using kyuubi chakra (his eyes turning kyuubified) and what he is now and during the haku fight, with nails, fangs etc all changing.
Old 2004-09-11, 15:37   Link #29
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Yes and that difference is the amount of chakra he gets, nothing more.
I think he is immune to taijutsu now, i mean look at his body. He is surrounded by chakra (exactly like the chidori) and can probably pierce through things with ease, if not break it with raw power. Maybe we shall see better taijutsu now.
it's clear though that Naruto is faster and stronger than Sasuke.
But beating Sasuke is another thing.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 15:51   Link #30
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
Yes and that difference is the amount of chakra he gets, nothing more.
I think he is immune to taijutsu now, i mean look at his body. He is surrounded by chakra (exactly like the chidori) and can probably pierce through things with ease, if not break it with raw power. Maybe we shall see better taijutsu now.
it's clear though that Naruto is faster and stronger than Sasuke.
But beating Sasuke is another thing.

No i dont think so. There is a difference, other than how much power he is receiving. Look at his fighting style in the Haku fight, its very animal like. His fighting style totally changes. So thats why i say he either is going berserk, or the kyuubi is receiving partial control of his body for a limited time, which would explain why he attacks like an animal.
Old 2004-09-11, 15:57   Link #31
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

But isn't he fighting less and less like an animal? It seems to me that he had received more chakra than against Haku, but still remained himself. I'd say that the amount of chakra is only manipulating is looks, but not his brains, except for aggression.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 20:21   Link #32
strategos

how about when the nine tails said

"You are the same as the 4tth, weak." in ch 230. something like that. what do u think it means? could it mean that they fought many other battles before the battle that got sealed the nine tails?
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote