AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-09-14, 12:48   Link #1561
BlueDango

I am currently playing the following games;

Pokemon Platinum-
Beat the Elite Four five times already and have obtained/encountered about 440 Pokemon.

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody-
My all time favorite Harvest Moon since the Gamecube version. Married Gwen and had the child which I named, Ushio after Nagisa and Tomoya's daughter from Clannad: Afterstory.

Pokemon LeafGreen:
Started to play this game last month, took a hiatus.

So, basically that is it on what I am playing.
BlueDango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 12:40   Link #1562
Nikkan

I just beat Oblivion Main Quest the other day and now I want something new...open for suggestions!

Currently playing on my spare time:

Cooking Mama (DS)
Scribblenauts (DS)
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 14:02   Link #1563
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Scribblenauts DS

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 (Replaying it, so i can move to #2)

One piece Unlimited cruise: The Treasure beneath the waves
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 08:53   Link #1564
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

MAG Private Beta
Old 2009-09-19, 14:46   Link #1565
Shadow Kira01

Playing Ryu ga Gotoku 2..

The story is really good and the gameplay is even better!

Spoiler for Chapter 5:

The Ryu ga Gotoku series is my second favorite one after the Xenosaga series from the disbanded Monolith.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 22:03   Link #1566
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

My gaming time has been comepletely swallowed up by Dragonica, its all I'm playing atm and probably will still be playing for months to come.
Well apart from the odd game of Guild Wars, CounterStrike:Source and Call of Duty: MW its pretty much Dragonica all the way.

Althp I precdict during Nov onwards it will be Call of Duty:MW2 all the way
Old 2009-09-20, 01:15   Link #1567
james0246

Since it has been a few years (at least 6), I am replaying Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Despite the graphics (which aren't that bad for a title for the GameCube released in 2002), the story is still as fresh as ever (it helps that I am in the mode for some Lovecraftian stories right now) with some damn fine voice acting and some great characters. Truly a wonderful if, sadly enough, underappreciated game. I still have great hopes for Silicon Knights finally creating a sequel probably the best GameCube game.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 03:55   Link #1568
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Since it has been a few years (at least 6), I am replaying Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Despite the graphics (which aren't that bad for a title for the GameCube released in 2002), the story is still as fresh as ever (it helps that I am in the mode for some Lovecraftian stories right now) with some damn fine voice acting and some great characters. Truly a wonderful if, sadly enough, underappreciated game. I still have great hopes for Silicon Knights finally creating a sequel probably the best GameCube game.
The best games are the ones that are under appreaciated such as: Psychonauts, JSRF (Jet Set Radio Future), Sudeki (I would love a sequel to that), Blinx 2 was good in my opinion etc...

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 05:00   Link #1569
Juriasu

Send a message via MSN to Juriasu Send a message via Yahoo to Juriasu
Uh, let's see, currently I'm playing The Answer in Persona 3 FES and BlazBlue: The Calamity Trigger. I WANT to play Muramasa: The Demon Blade but it's not coming too sweden until november =(
Juriasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 06:06   Link #1570
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Currently I played :

1) Dawn of War II (wow whole cast of previous Dawn of war 40k are in it,sweet)
2) Crysis (OMG it graphics are awesome,still getting the Crysis Warhead)
3) Far Cry 2 (a tiresome game,spend hours & hours traveling around with jeeps.Thank god it weapon does rocks!!!!)
4) Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (i can be a female squad leader hehe...with some cool armor & weapon customized method,what more can be good than that XD)

Next stop....FEAR 2 & Tom Clancy EndWar....
Old 2009-09-20, 07:59   Link #1571
Silent Angel

I am currently playing Fate/Unlimited Codes.

Saber Lily Costume is luv <3 Saber excalibur move is awsome

Spoiler for fate:
Silent Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 08:06   Link #1572
Siddyus
The Insidious

Anyway Dawn of War games, Medieval Total War 2(with LOTR mod) and Sins of a Solar Empire

Siddyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 10:07   Link #1573
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just completed Crysis Warhead. I overclocked my i7 CPU and ran on ultra-high settings, AND IT STILL LAGS FROM TIME TO TIME! It probably won the "most graphically advanced game of the decade".

1. Mass Effect. Still waiting for the sequel in Jan/Feb so I am building a POWA character to port over (Infiltrator with Barrier).

2. Call Of Juarez. I never found out why I love Old West games. Usually I would go for fantasy like Diablo or The Witcher, but the concept turns me up!

3. Stranglehold. My prophecy came true : a game that will be made in the image of John Woo and Chow Yun Fat.

4. COD : MW. I liked the game so much that I spent $60 buying the original, only to be disappointed by the multiplayer. But at least I still can shoot out a baldie with a .50 rifle within 10 seconds after he appears.

5. Yume Miru Kusuri. It is the only V-Novel I actually bothered to replay.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 21:45   Link #1574
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Rune Factory 2

Just got it from Gamestop, lovin' it!
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 21:51   Link #1575
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
As my sig says, I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum for PC, and One Piece: Unlimited Cruise Episode 2 for Wii.

Other games I'm playing are Final Fantasy IV for DS, Dissidia Final Fantasy for PSP, and Combat Arms for PC~
Old 2009-09-21, 05:41   Link #1576
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Location: In your lunchbox, trying to scavage for sushiiiiiii~
Send a message via MSN to KarmiDex
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
This reminds me of a horrible memory.
I did that, too. I leveled all chars to 100. Had all GFs and leveled them to 100, too (all but Eden I think, but he was pretty high too). Had all cards and trasnformed them to the neat items. I had all Spells x 100. Had all the ability junk.
You name it - I had it maxed out!

With this uber save I went to take on Omega Weapon. Fight begins, I'm all pumped up ... and then he casts "Death lvl 5" on my lvl 100 chars .....
GAME OVER

There are no words for my reaction. It's a trauma still following me to this day!
LIKE I HAVE THOUGHT! xD Leveling up so much is actually a waste of time. A lot of it. Although granted, we get the satisfaction of knowing we maxed up our charas and inventories and you name it - etc etc etc.

Though 8D I kinda cheated with Omega Weapon, cause before I was so determined to obtain the Laguna card from Ellone (the first few hours went on Random rule and I was like 'NO CHANGE NO CHANGE' so I kept restarting the game whenever I lose a card and everytime I win a random card, I save at every single victory until I get Laguna) for the 100xHeroes
And you guess it.
I spammed Heroes during the Omega Weapon battle until I think...it reduced to 5x Heroes after a while? Then later on it just seem easy to beat Omega Weapon again.

Best way to be immune to Level 5 Death is by junctioning 100xDeath into your...erm...DEF I think? xD So you are untouchable from that stupid spell xD
KarmiDex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 05:51   Link #1577
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Picked up Wild Arms 5 again tonight. Still enjoying it; Dean's attitude is starting to get on my nerves at times since I wish he'd just man the fuck up and quit bitching.

Rebecca is still hot but Avril is starting to looking alright too...

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 18:39   Link #1578
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Playing Ar Tonelico II again. The battle system is rather unique. It was hard for me to adapt to it at first but after a few hours of playing, I gotta say, its really addictive. >_<
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 19:14   Link #1579
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Just finished Dead Space...... again!

Lost several times on my first playthrough, but managed to make a better run this time (lost once, though ).

I seriously want to see a sequel to this game.
Old 2009-09-22, 00:10   Link #1580
Lonewolf

Quote:
Just finished Dead Space...... again!
Ya great game I want to see a sequel too. I just started a second play-thru myself the other night with the Soldier armor and all the gear. I will only play this game at night and with the lights out.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember. when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote