AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-08, 22:21   Link #41
Ishe

I think this is the end for Aizen and the next attack will end it. Then we will have the reveal that Aizen's creating the key was actually Ichigo's training and Ichigo is the king. Aizen just wanted to create the key and bring forth king!Ichigo. It may even be revealed as Aizen dies that he really just wanted king!Ichigo to appear so he could straighten out this backword world or because some as yet unknown enemy to the world is about to appear.
Old 2010-09-09, 00:07   Link #42
Lendial

aizen needs to die cursing his fate but imagine ichigo trying to spare him from death somehow. just about everyone under his command reformed somehow or were simply double agents.
Old 2010-09-09, 01:30   Link #43
astrallionheart

I think this is about the time for Freeza to set up the Delayed Blast Fireball that destroys the world in 30 minutes regardless of how the battle goes.
Old 2010-09-09, 01:45   Link #44
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This chapter actually matched the spoilers, which was a good thing . Was better than what I had expected . Aizen mask transformation looks cool, though ridiculous but cool . Aizen is the perfect hybrid but this wasn't expected . And there we felt Aizen wont change physically further but we were wrong .

KT has continued the same back n forth formula fights . So the next chapter the ball is in Ichigo's court . Hope this one doesn't get dragged on for more 5-6 chapters .
Old 2010-09-09, 02:16   Link #45
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Aizen's f**ked. He's changed into a goofy/ugly hollow-riffic form, and his personality has begun to degrade in response. Last person to do that got Hisagi's zanpakuto released inside their head. Looks like Kubo may have decided to let this battle end with a similar whimper and move on to the Next Twist (take your pick from the obvious options) in order to take our minds off of how underwhelming this has all been. Good luck with that, KT...
Old 2010-09-09, 02:35   Link #46
Lendial

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
I think this is about the time for Freeza to set up the Delayed Blast Fireball that destroys the world in 30 minutes regardless of how the battle goes.
epic obscure spell reference.
Old 2010-09-09, 03:37   Link #47
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Yea they are but Tite is determined to make Aizen a tough match so tough that Ichigo will have to brake open new techniques
Aizen was already ridiculously haxed beforehand. These pointless transformations have just been another attempt at dragging out this story pretending like somethings actually happened when it really hasn't.

New techniques? FGT is bascially just going to be a stronger version of Regular GT. Hardly groundbreaking.
Old 2010-09-09, 04:50   Link #48
Kafriel
Senior Guest

As long as it is the final GT that Aizen sees...his character has degraded from super-snob 1HKO-everything boring to hopeless powerup boring. Maybe if Ichigo had to struggle a bit, it would have been better, but then again that would give Aizen his old just-as-planned looks, and I've had more than enough of those.
Old 2010-09-09, 07:52   Link #49
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It was an okay chapter I guess. Pretty predictable stuff. Not much to say.
Old 2010-09-09, 09:15   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

There was something unpredictable...Ichigo's art has changed again. His face in p.17 looks nothing like the casual Ichigo...must be the hair down.
Old 2010-09-09, 09:42   Link #51
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah it's the hair.
Old 2010-09-09, 09:46   Link #52
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

I just cannot imagine a regular japanese office worker, on his way to work in the train, reading this chapter of bleach, getting all exited and going:

"Oh, Aizen will now finally be defeated!"

..hardly
Old 2010-09-09, 09:51   Link #53
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Kubo is trying to make us believe that ichigo is going to defeat Aizen and end Bleach even though there are still about a million plot threads hanging.

He's essentially trying to covince us that he's an idiot. Well it worked Kubo.
Old 2010-09-09, 10:00   Link #54
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

...When will Aizen's zanpakutou will have any part in this fight ? Really, I can't seem to think that all will ends well until Aizen uses his bankai ....or not. He probably think that he's already strong enough without it (and if there will be going some story that somehow describe a late-realization of Aizen about his zanpakutou in the future... Meh, I don't know what to say >_> )

This chapter successfully trying to drag us again Though I think it's actually 'quite' important because it describe on how much Ichigo overpowers Aizen. . .

Old 2010-09-09, 10:12   Link #55
JustRob

NOOOOOO KUBO TITE HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU INTEND TO RIDICULE AIZEN

Seriously, first the condom suit, then long hair butterfly mode, and now this?!! Why do all the bad guys have to look like f*cking retarded monsters?

The majority of the "Resurreccions" have been freaking despicable, exceptions being some of the higher ups Espada. Even Tousen looked like a freaking moron. But did they really have to do that to Aizen too?

If they intended to make him look "bad ass" or "dangerous", they've failed. Also the way Aizen was screaming, just really.... He's not the Aizen I loved anymore.

Also, does Ichigo really have to have that "I'm a cool guy with an attitude problem and I don't care about anything" look on his face? Honestly, it's pissing me off. Like it's completely normal that he gained more power then most shinigami in existence over the span of less then a year.

Aizen's bankai doesn't exist. Kubo forgot about it, there is no way he can reveal it now and make it believable. "Dam, hollow form didn't work, guess I still got bankai: TIME TRAVEL!!!"
Old 2010-09-09, 10:15   Link #56
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
...When will Aizen's zanpakutou will have any part in this fight ? Really, I can't seem to think that all will ends well until Aizen uses his bankai ....or not. He probably think that he's already strong enough without it
Aizen: Abandon Your ARROGANCE Human! I will destroy you, and i will do so without using my incredibly hax shikai nor my quite possibly godlike bankai! you arrogant little human! you can't possibly stand up against me! did i mention how arrogant you are!?
Old 2010-09-09, 10:30   Link #57
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Spoiler for next chapter:
Spoiler for You know it will happen!:
Old 2010-09-09, 10:31   Link #58
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Ichigo : Let me show you...The final Getsuga Tenshou *Unzips*

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-09-09, 10:35   Link #59
JustRob

By the way, you think they'll ever explain what Aizen meant with "I have known about you since you were born"? I mean, what relevance does it hold now? Why has he known about Ichigo for so long? I though Ichigo might be one of his "test subjects", but right now it just looks like he wants to kill him.
Old 2010-09-09, 10:35   Link #60
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

I have come to the conclusion Aizen is like a banana.
You keep peeling away the new forms like it's toilet paper.