AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2014-03-09, 00:04   Link #301
Knowledgeseeker01
Wishes to Understand

I posted Chapter Nine of "The Kirita Chronicles" a little while ago. I hope you will enjoy the first boss battle.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9469870...ita-Chronicles
Knowledgeseeker01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 16:04   Link #302
FabioDevilz

Lightbulb Crossover for SAO

Why don't try to make SAO crossing with Dragon Nest??
FabioDevilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 22:24   Link #303
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Why there are so many OC-centered SAO fics out there? The number even rivaled Infinite Stratos fandom.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 00:09   Link #304
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

It's so easy to put yourself with any one of the girls besides Asuna?

Or better yet, make an OC that wields a bow and arrow; instant profits and girls.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 13:38   Link #305
Knowledgeseeker01
Wishes to Understand

I have now updated 'The Kirita Chronicles' with Chapter Ten. I hope you will read, enjoy, and review.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9469870...ita-Chronicles
Knowledgeseeker01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 13:18   Link #306
Side Blade

Hi, everyone...

I`m developing my own fanfic too.. But a little spoil while i`m blowing my mind .

Main character is a guy doesn't-belong-to-any-anime/manga who try to protect both Kirito, Asuna away from a super criminal-underword-corporation.
Spoiler:
Side Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 19:15   Link #307
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

I know I never finished Sword Art Online: From the Outside, and its not impossible that I may one day finish it, but given how busy I am with real life, I'm not sure how likely that is.

In any case, here's an idea for a crossover with a video game I recently played that may come to fruition (but given my schedule, not any time soon), presented in a movie trailer-style opening:
Spoiler for Saving space:

Spoiler for Notes about fic:

I know I never finished Sword Art Online: From the Outside, and its not impossible that I may one day finish it, but given how busy I am with real life, I'm not sure how likely that is.

In any case, here's an idea for a crossover with a video game I recently played that may come to fruition (but given my schedule, not any time soon), presented in a movie trailer-style opening:
Spoiler for Saving space:

"The Vigilante of Aincrad":

"A Sword Art Online/WATCH_DOGS crossover"

Notes:I will probably fudge the dates between the two universes so Jackson is about the same age as Kirito, Asuna etc, who will still be appearing in game. Pairing with Jackson/Vigilante will be Sinon, who he will meet in a sequel: "The Vigilante of Tokyo".

In this sequel, Jackson Pearce will get involved in a foreign exchange program to Japan, attending a school in Tokyo for a year, and while he's there, he'll be appearing at the SAO survivors convention with a place of honor as the foreign hacker who aided the "Black Swordsman". But in truth, Jackson is there to continue the path of his father, and, alongside his partner, a girl who he aided in overcoming his fear of guns, Jackson will be take on Tokyo's criminal underworld, including the drug dealer who
Spoiler for SAO season 2/novel spoilers:
, the arms dealer that , a corrupt politician an former author of stories of human trafficking, rape, and murder of women, which, unbeknownst to the public, are autobiographical (bonus points if you can guess who he's based on), and even the SAO survivor's convention itself will turn into the a hunt for the notorious VR serial killer known only as PoH.

Also, a little note on my ideas for Sinon's "IRL" sniper rifle in the fic. I intend to arm her (at some point in Vigilante of Tokyo, initially she will use another weapon, something more common in Japan like a Howa M1500) with a PGM 338 Mini Hecate, the 338 Lapua Magnum version of the Hecate she uses in the game, weighing in at 6.5 kilograms or 14.33 pounds, like enough that is is at least somewhat believable that the 161cm Shino Asada may be able to handle it at least in a relatively stationary location, unlike the 13.8kg/30 pound Hecate, which I suspect the real Asada would barely be able to lift.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2014-07-13 at 12:18.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 00:38   Link #308
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Now THAT is something I'd really look forward to, but there's something up....

Spoiler:
Old 2014-07-13, 10:34   Link #309
Queen of Corners

As a resident fanfiction and AU fan, I had a bit of an idea. SAO is clearly rushed and offers a lot of material for fanfic writers, and basic AUs consist of one change in the world--one that changes everything else. So here's the basic idea:

Kirito doesn't get chosen for the beta.

Seems simple? Yep, pretty much. But think about it. Without prior beta knowledge, he can't isolate himself from all the other players like he does in in canon. And whoa, there you get a development that completely changes the course of the story. I need more different POVs on this before I try anything, though.
Queen of Corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-13, 12:15   Link #310
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Now THAT is something I'd really look forward to, but there's something up....

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler response:

Also, fixed
Old 2014-07-13, 23:45   Link #311
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

A one-shot preview of my SAO/Watch Dogs crossover, Starring American Exchange Student! Jackson Pearce and Vigilante! Shino "Sinon" Asada.

Spoiler for saving space:
Old 2015-04-26, 21:10   Link #312
Batheir

• Hola~ i'm actually really happy to find this thread *tears of joy drip down my face.* The fanfics' literally seem so cool on here, I'm going to try and check out as many as I can!

I actually have a fanfic I'd like to share too. It's called Virtual Reality.

Here's the link, if you'd like to read it.!

Here's a blurb, if you want to know what it's about. ^-^
    Spoiler for Virtual Reality:

Worship Jean.
Batheir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 04:53   Link #313
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Why there are so many OC-centered SAO fics out there? The number even rivaled Infinite Stratos fandom.
- I noticed. I was tempted to do something like my IS fics (EG OC, but in a side story not interacting with any of the main characters), but:
  1. I don't have enough background in SAO to confidently write it
  2. I let a friend know about it and he told me "This is Watch Dogs X SAO. For the love of God don't write it!"
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 20:57   Link #314
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I noticed. I was tempted to do something like my IS fics (EG OC, but in a side story not interacting with any of the main characters), but:
  1. I don't have enough background in SAO to confidently write it
  2. I let a friend know about it and he told me "This is Watch Dogs X SAO. For the love of God don't write it!"
Watch_Dogs and SAO? Do it.....

And Crack fic idea came into my head after seeing this:

Spoiler for For the Emperor......:
Old 2015-05-07, 03:21   Link #315
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Watch_Dogs and SAO? Do it.....
- No. It's tempting, but people have crossed over SAO with Watch Dogs already (see the post above mine). And my fic wouldn't be a crossover; it'd be set in the actual real world during the events of the Aincrad arc and the main character is someone on the run from the police. The main character would be the guy who developed the microwave brain-frying system on the old Nerve Gear and the Police want him thinking he has the ability to disable the Nerve Gear system and that he was in on this with Kayaba. Which he isn't (obviously).

...yeah. Not exactly original.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 07:27   Link #316
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- No. It's tempting, but people have crossed over SAO with Watch Dogs already (see the post above mine). And my fic wouldn't be a crossover; it'd be set in the actual real world during the events of the Aincrad arc and the main character is someone on the run from the police. The main character would be the guy who developed the microwave brain-frying system on the old Nerve Gear and the Police want him thinking he has the ability to disable the Nerve Gear system and that he was in on this with Kayaba. Which he isn't (obviously).

...yeah. Not exactly original.
Its alright, my fics aren't so original either, some range from stories I come up with by playing with my toys, to stuff I just rip-off from the latest big thing, but I still put it into writing anyway, my therapist also thinks its a good idea to keep track of my feelings through my writing as well.
Old 2015-06-07, 20:50   Link #317
crazyidiot78

More of a fanfic idea than anything else, but I am curious to get some feedback on it

Spoiler for size:
crazyidiot78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 05:06   Link #318
Twi

I'm working on starting a SAO + Log Horizon fanfiction, with the information: Here

Summary: Due to the events of Sword Art Online Incident and Alfheim Kidnappings, all NerveGear and AmuSphere devices were banned from public use and RECT closed its doors. With their loss, Kirito moved back to playing the long-running Elder Tales series, as a former member of the Debauchery Tea Party. He logs in with a few of his friends just as the latest expansion pack is launched and they end up inside of Elder Tales.

Initial Arc (Back in the Game)
Spoiler for Long Plot:

Anyone care to contribute?
Old 2015-06-11, 20:23   Link #319
Twi

I ended up doing the first chapter: Here
Old 2015-06-21, 00:37   Link #320
Twi

How about some dark and gritty crossovers:

Souls Art Online 1 - 21.1

A Sword Art Online/ Dark Souls Fanfiction

Summary: A fic in which Kayaba decides to put the player's humanity on test as they try to rekindle the flames, constantly struggling against the Kingseeker system that keep amplifying the difficulty.

....F**king Tinkers 1 - 4.6

A Sword Art Online/ Worm Fanfiction

Summary: A fic in which Taylor Herbert ends up trapped within the world of Sword Art Online, where the AI slowly begins to override Kayaba's control, and where the death toll rises with the stakes.

Tags
discussion, fanfiction