AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-30, 22:26   Link #221
AverageFan

So there the Aldnoah Drive the spherical shaped object. Then there is the Aldnoah Generator. The generator is the glowing gold egg shaped things around the room power room like those found on the Land Castle and the Deucalion battleship. So the power comes from the drive and the generator controls and stores the energy from the drive.

On the Aldnoah activation Factor. It is not necessarily some genetic thing. The people with the dormant factor in their body have some kind of energy that links up to the drive and activities it. The royal family can produce this type of energy because of the imprint on their genes. they can pass over a small portion of this power to others. These people have activation rights once to a single drive and need to another set of rights to active another drive. and that whole kissing thing is one way of transferring the Factor
Old 2015-04-02, 01:20   Link #222
azurestratos

What Yuki meant by using Inaho's tactical data to defeat Harklight and Barouhcruz

Some people had been asking. Some of those who are sharp would already figured it out, but I'll just share mine here.

Yuki used the grapple to latch onto Harklight's funnels and hit them from behind. This tactic was used against Dioscuria's flying fists.

Also the funnels are automated to a target, similar to Hellas's fist. Marito and Clydesdale platoon let the funnels fly past chasing Mustang platoon as bait, before they shoot it from behind. This tactic is used during Hellas fight, where Yuki and Inko took down the fists that's automated targeting Inaho/Slaine. (This is a typical bait and trap military tactic)

And Barouchcruz's yoyo forms shields that block shots. So they used the tactic used against Argyre, who used plasma sword as shields. The shields does not cover every angle so Earth team used three-way pincer attack, similar to Inaho, Inko and Calm in episode 4.

The Earth team is using Inaho's combat data to suit the tactics against the foe's similarity in weapon system.
Old 2015-05-25, 05:07   Link #223
Yuki Kaizuka-Chan

I made that for everybody who are interested in the OS of the UFE's Mech.

Direct Link:http://yuki-kaizuka.deviantart.com/a...71117#comments
My deviant art :http://yuki-kaizuka.deviantart.com/
Closed Thread