AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-09, 09:40   Link #10001
ththth13

Rudy can use magic with both hands, so it should be within possibilities to use magic with your feet. There should not be any reason why magic should be tied to hands anyway, other than people have used to it and cannot imagine it otherwise.

He should have king class healing scrolls with him, so if he can use them with any of his body parts, he will be saved.
ththth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 09:49   Link #10002
ththth13

This story manages to surprise me again, and yet same time it feels natural how it happens. It was all beatifully planned by Gisu/Hitogami.

The first Badigadi brought Ruijerd to the village. Then they tried to use Vita to capture him, but same time it served as a diversion. They knew Rudy well, so they knew he would attempt to save Supards, especially when Ruijerd was there. When he heard about investigation, he would naturally go to the capital, and speak with the king. That's the moment when he would reveal himself, no matter how he disguised himself.

Those two observed him, gained his trust, get rid of that axe guy, and finally attacked when he was in the most vulnerable position.

Now they will try to fight Orsted, but I doubt that it will go well for them. Orsted is going to be pissed. Very pissed.
Old 2015-03-09, 09:57   Link #10003
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ththth13 View Post
Rudy can use magic with both hands, so it should be within possibilities to use magic with your feet. There should not be any reason why magic should be tied to hands anyway, other than people have used to it and cannot imagine it otherwise.

He should have king class healing scrolls with him, so if he can use them with any of his body parts, he will be saved.
just like how Goku used his feet to use his kameha?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 10:52   Link #10004
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Didn't notice anyone talking about the fact
Spoiler:
Old 2015-03-09, 13:32   Link #10005
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ththth13 View Post

He would need to do the same process as using magic by casting it from his feet but i doubt he succed due to slphy theory.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 14:42   Link #10006
luffyxnami

Haven't read the chapter yet just the spoiler, waiting for translation. But I still don't get the reasoning for sword god and north god to ambush rudy. If sword god wanted to fight orsted all he have to do was challenge him upfront, how would ambushing rudy make any different, and as for north god, how is killing rudy make him famous and on the same level as kalman 1. The reasoning these two uses to justify sneak attacking rudy is weird as heck, I thought better of the sword god, he didn't seem like that kind of douche bag from eris's chapter.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 14:49   Link #10007
Tenzen12

1) There is no reason why should Orsted fight seriously, and without making deal with Gisu first, Sword God might not have chance even meet him in first place.
2) Rudy defeated Atofe which makes him perfect target for Kalman II.
Old 2015-03-09, 14:49   Link #10008
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Haven't read the chapter yet just the spoiler, waiting for translation. But I still don't get the reasoning for sword god and north god to ambush rudy. If sword god wanted to fight orsted all he have to do was challenge him upfront, how would ambushing rudy make any different, and as for north god, how is killing rudy make him famous and on the same level as kalman 1. The reasoning these two uses to justify sneak attacking rudy is weird as heck, I thought better of the sword god, he didn't seem like that kind of douche bag from eris's chapter.
Rudeus is the right hand man of the dragon god and a hero famous in the demon continent for defeating Atofe just like Kalman 1.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 15:01   Link #10009
Awrya
U mad?

Hitogami/Gisu probably leaked that Rudeus defeated and made Atofe surrender in one hit, a feat only accomplished by Kalman I. So it's not weird for North God to think defeating/killing Rudeus = surpassing Kalman I.

Sword God probably wants to fight a serious Orsted, so if killing his only subordinate might accomplish it. If not, maybe this is his way of provoking and tilting Orsted to even the odds a little, like how Orsted insulted Eris of sleeping with Sword God to provoke her.
Old 2015-03-09, 15:01   Link #10010
luffyxnami

Yes I know rudy is famous and all, but how is sneak attacking him with another god class person going to boost north god reputation? him challenging rudy upfront make more sense. Also sword god didn't have to stood so low to fight a 'serious' orsted especially when he might not even be able to beat a non serious one. Sword god could have just pretend to listen to gisu and when he know where orsted it challenge the guy, not ambush some guy who let his guard down, I though he was the kind of guy that look for a challenge so have he challenge rudy upfront I can understand but this is way to low of him and seem out of chararacter.
Old 2015-03-09, 15:49   Link #10011
Dumac

How is in Kalamans mind ambushing Emperor level magician in close combat with sneak attacks by two God level swordsmen reaching any greater heights?
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 15:53   Link #10012
yari

Awh, I liked the sword god. Hope he doesn't die by the end of the arc

Well, he probably might

Maybe there will be another event which causes his stock to go up
yari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 16:10   Link #10013
luffyxnami

Man, now I am really curious as to what happen afterward if rudy does kill sword god, would it led to eris fighting to the death with her "best" friend.
Old 2015-03-09, 16:25   Link #10014
Breimoon

Like eris cares about anyone else. HE only cares about her harem, as every husbando should do.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 16:36   Link #10015
sodemas

guys, are you all realy that "naive"? Remember Eris fight in the dojo, she striked before the fight and all king class above encoraged that! to fight someone is not to duel someone, you are confunsing it. North style is all about tactics and manipulating and the Sword god already showed that those who wish to active results should use EVERYTHING in their favor, both of then showed exactly that and they are exactly like i thogh than to be, its just that they were diferent fron your image, but you dont have to be pissed about then for that... i for one though, like others, that this was a great plan by gisu/hito, and liked the twist
sodemas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 16:39   Link #10016
ththth13

They made a deal with Gisu so they could fight weakened Orsted. They probably made promise to kill Rudy first, so they might be honorable in their own way. Gisu no doubt told them that Orsted is very low on mana, and that they can find him if they follow Rudy.

They are probably apostles of Hitogami, so that might explain part of their behavior. Hitogami is good at manipulating people, like he did with Luke and Water god. He makes people do things theyvwould not normally do.
Old 2015-03-09, 16:48   Link #10017
Tenzen12

Remember when we discussed whether Eris would be able fight Sword God? It would be pretty nice if we could found out after this.

Anyway for SG Rudy wasn't real target just stepping stone, so there was no reason go for uncertain duel just for honor sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumac View Post
How is in Kalamans mind ambushing Emperor level magician in close combat with sneak attacks by two God level swordsmen reaching any greater heights?
North sword style are ninjas, take away sneakness ans you will get almost nothing. Plus even Rudeus being only emperor rank doesn't say much about his real strength, his reputation does.
Old 2015-03-09, 17:29   Link #10018
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari View Post
Awh, I liked the sword god. Hope he doesn't die by the end of the arc
Nah, considering how often Gull-boy whines when bored things like "if you want to be a Sword God, come and kill me", I always felt that it was pretty obvious he had a death sentence on top of his head (like in Final Fantasy, even with decreasing numbers ).

Pretty subtle foreshadowing
Old 2015-03-09, 20:43   Link #10019
electronicwatermelon
fruit

Spoiler for whooaa:

Last edited by electronicwatermelon; 2015-03-09 at 20:48. Reason: uncompleted
electronicwatermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 20:56   Link #10020
Tenzen12

Coward? If this chapter proved something, It's that his fear of Gisu was perfectly valid.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel