AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 21 30.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 19.12%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 14.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 14.71%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 10.29%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 4.41%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.47%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-05, 02:13   Link #41
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I still love the creeping ending it goes right along with the OP from the first Higurashi.
But I can watch it... I used to skip Higurashi's...In fact, I only watched it after Kai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Asleep the answer to your question is no he is still just a normal vampire. Purebloods are vampires born at the top of hierarchy. I could tell you what makes them Purebloods but its a spoiler if you want to know PM and i will tell you. Btw even if Kaname had not drank Shizkua's blood his blood would still have saved Zero since Kaname is a Pureblood as well. What he got was Shizuka's power and a massive boost to his own Vampire Powers and he removed a rival.
I am already spoiled about something huge, so I think I'll stay away from any more spoilers... at least for now

I thought they said that since Shizuka bit Zero, only her (as in his master's blood) could save him. So just Kaname's blood would have also saved him? So if any pureblood can save a level E, why not sell their blood (or something)?
Old 2008-07-05, 17:08   Link #42
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
But I can watch it... I used to skip Higurashi's...In fact, I only watched it after Kai.

I am already spoiled about something huge, so I think I'll stay away from any more spoilers... at least for now

I thought they said that since Shizuka bit Zero, only her (as in his master's blood) could save him. So just Kaname's blood would have also saved him? So if any pureblood can save a level E, why not sell their blood (or something)?
From what I understand from the anime, although I could be wrong is that pureblood's blood have powers. So whoever drinks from them gets powerful also.
Old 2008-07-05, 17:11   Link #43
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno Phoenyx View Post
Lol. Rather wait 3 months instead of reading, which "should" only take up a week or so?
Manga do not have the same impact as the anime for me. They may tell the same story but the feel of it is very different. Besides, anime has background sounds which heightens the important scenes more.
Old 2008-07-05, 21:07   Link #44
Kookie

It was a pretty good series overall although I did find the whole concept of Zero having to be such a sissy(drinking Yuuki's blood multiple times) kind of boring after the first time.
Old 2008-07-06, 08:12   Link #45
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
for me the 13th episode isn't a good ending for season 1

its so... very complicated with many of the storyline still in mystery
Old 2008-07-06, 12:15   Link #46
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

ANDB says its the ending, animesuki says its the ending, but it doesnt feel like the ending. Usually a series will give you that ending 'feel' even though you know there will be other seasons. I didnt get that feeling here. It felt as if it there was more to come

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Old 2008-07-06, 12:51   Link #47
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Some anime's leave you hanging like that so you'll go batty waiting for the second season
Old 2008-07-06, 12:56   Link #48
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Ive seen tons of anime and even though some do leave you hanging, you still know its the end. When I saw ep13 I had no clue whatsoever. I found out when I checked ANDB for episode 14s airdate.... I was like..."What the <bleep>?!"

Old 2008-07-06, 16:23   Link #49
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Deep Crimson Ring

This episode made a change of heart upon me to see Shizuka in a favorable light, although a little bit.

Spoiler:

The point is that for Shizuka's previous servant.....
Spoiler:

Shizuka true desire for being at Cross Academy was....
Spoiler:

What we have concluded at the end of season one.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-06, 20:37   Link #50
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Manga do not have the same impact as the anime for me. They may tell the same story but the feel of it is very different. Besides, anime has background sounds which heightens the important scenes more.
For me, I need to watch the anime before I read the manga so that I feel it has an impact.
Old 2008-07-07, 03:55   Link #51
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
wow this was only a 13 eps serie? how much of the manga did they cover in the TV serie?
Old 2008-07-07, 11:41   Link #52
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Yes but Kaname is up to something and whatever it is, is not good. That much is clear.
As for his love for Yuuki, there has to be more to it. Perhaps he can turn her into a noble vamp. Otherwise, there's no point.

Old 2008-07-07, 23:58   Link #53
Mirakuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Yes but Kaname is up to something and whatever it is, is not good. That much is clear.
As for his love for Yuuki, there has to be more to it.
Yup. xD There's more than meets the eye to everybody's actions, and hopefully season 2 will explain everybody's motives, as the manga is doing. The anime covered almost exactly half of the manga that has been released so far, but the last scene of episode 13 jumped 10 chapters in the manga. o_o;; Though I'm sure there'll be some recapping and whatnot come season 2~ =D
Old 2008-07-08, 17:30   Link #54
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
wow this was only a 13 eps serie? how much of the manga did they cover in the TV serie?
Ignoring the last bit that came from chapter 30,it'll be about the first 20 chapters they covered ( they would start with chapter 21 for season 2...that's IF they back-track on what they skip )

And they better do so because there's some major YuukixZero scenes that must not be ignored....or they're gonna hear it from a very angry fan right here D:<

And plus we get to venture more about Aidou x3
Old 2008-07-09, 03:20   Link #55
Nightcrawler2

Send a message via Yahoo to Nightcrawler2
First season was little disappointment for me , but somehow season 2 will be more romantic and dramatic .. I think ... I can't wait for the second one , cause' all I want it's more Love :P kisses .. but not with Zero man I hate that guy
Old 2008-07-11, 05:20   Link #56
-RK-
WoW addict

Send a message via AIM to -RK- Send a message via MSN to -RK- Send a message via Yahoo to -RK-
The ending was so ubrupt. I felt the series could have gone on a little longer to delve into Zero's struggle into level E. It would have been nice to see some more of the vampire underworld. I was dissapointed by how this ended and wont be keeping it on my hard drive.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:11   Link #57
Taler
http://typemoon.us

Read the manga as well, the whole thing's just really mediocre. 6/10
Old 2008-07-15, 01:38   Link #58
Tsukune101
~Bloody Rose~

I have to say, that I've just witnessed the biggest cliffhanger in my life so far.
Old 2008-07-15, 20:54   Link #59
Arsanii

ehh.... I didn't watch this episode (I watched the others plus I've read all the manga so far) but I don't get why they would just make 13 episodes and then wait 3 months and make like, another 13 episodes. ??
Old 2008-08-05, 00:59   Link #60
ChocolateSwirls

It was good, lot's of gaps though
Closed Thread