AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-09-20, 00:02   Link #1
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Zero Ze Aru/Zero the R

After reading the first section of Char's Deleted Affair, I kept wondering...based on its looks and abilities...is the Zero Ze Aru/Zero the R mobile armor meant to be the Neue Ziel and/or Neue Ziel II in any way?? Their body structures seem similar and equipment and weaponry as well...

Just curious really, given the Neue Ziel II was planned and such, but never officially made...and since it is said that Char was meant to pilot it and since, I think, the first Neue Ziel was already done and shipped to Delaz with while Char was testing the Zero Ze Aru/Zero the R...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 05:00   Link #2
sandrum
MS Engineer

Are you sure that the Neue Ziel is shipped to delaz while char was testing Zero the R? Didn't he test it immediately after the 1 year war?

As for 0theR, it looks like an amalgamation of the Ziel and the Alpha Azieru. It does seem to beckon that it's the precursor to the Ziel though.
sandrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 11:43   Link #3
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Actually I'm gonna assume Zero the R was the pre-cursor to Alpha Azieru, just look at the builds of the two units which make them very similar. Then consider this, Anaheim Electronics constructed Neue Ziel but Alpha Azieru was a Axis creation which Char took over in CCA/Beltorchika's Children.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 17:09   Link #4
Commander 598
Zeonic

Send a message via AIM to Commander 598
Quote:
Then consider this, Anaheim Electronics constructed Neue Ziel...
No. Axis made Neue Ziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHQ
Designed late during the One Year War, the highly advanced AMA-X2 Neue Ziel mobile armor was never built before the war's end. Instead, remnant Zeon forces who escaped to the asteroid base Axis took the plans with them, where it would later be constructed by the Axis forces.
MAHQ's images of Zero Ze Aru look like a prototype Neue Ziel, a [heavily] modified Gelgoog, or both.
Commander 598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 17:10   Link #5
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander 598
No. Axis made Neue Ziel
They did? I completely missed that, I thought Delaz Fleet forces were mostly Anaheim Electronics handouts.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 17:27   Link #6
tritoch

Gerbera Tetra was the one made by Anaheim.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-20, 21:23   Link #7
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Zero the R => NZ => NZ II

Zero the R was a prototype MA that Char piloted once, but the project was given a red light after Char gave his opinion.

NZ was shipped to Delaz fleet in UC0083 as we all know from SDM. What CDA tells us is that Char was also a part of that fleet (with Haman of course).
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 00:11   Link #8
sandrum
MS Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
Zero the R => NZ => NZ II

Zero the R was a prototype MA that Char piloted once, but the project was given a red light after Char gave his opinion.

NZ was shipped to Delaz fleet in UC0083 as we all know from SDM. What CDA tells us is that Char was also a part of that fleet (with Haman of course).

ZERO THE R is a prototype unit that char piloted and gave his opinion on...however, in Chars deleted affair books 2 and 3, char pilots the Zero the R again to go after Haman who takes off in her refitted Rick Dom (Juniverse or Jyuni - basu or something). Char uses it quite extensively in those two books.
Old 2006-09-21, 00:39   Link #9
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

After seeing this...I now lean more towards that it leads to the Neue Ziel II...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 09:39   Link #10
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrum
ZERO THE R is a prototype unit that char piloted and gave his opinion on...however, in Chars deleted affair books 2 and 3, char pilots the Zero the R again to go after Haman who takes off in her refitted Rick Dom (Juniverse or Jyuni - basu or something). Char uses it quite extensively in those two books.
Juniverse? LoL what? The name of her unit is シュネー・ヴァイス (Schnee Weiss).
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 01:39   Link #11
sandrum
MS Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues
Juniverse? LoL what? The name of her unit is シュネー・ヴァイス (Schnee Weiss).
I appreciate you setting it straight. Thank you.

Last edited by sandrum; 2006-09-22 at 02:03.