AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-08-04, 15:49   Link #61
Haikea

Certain personalities and some physical appearance like hairstyles and clothes would be very welcome to the real world. Really strange that humans have hopes and dreams for certain things, but they never come to reality even if some of them would be very possible to do.

Big eyes would look really weird because current humans don't have matching proportions for them. It is really strange that some people find big eyes very attractive in cartoon, but nothing like that exists in real world. Maybe it is some kind of old gene data from the far past when humans were something else. Some theories say that babies have bigger eyes for their proportions so that adults find them cute and usually people try to protect cute things. There is lots of hentai fans which makes this theory really weird.
Old 2012-08-04, 21:28   Link #62
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Nothings fair midnight >=D haha doesn't that sound familar?
Ohh...so you were listening to me then. Glad to hear you listening to your sensei. It makes sense what you were saying.
Midnight2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:21   Link #63
winterbaby
вelιnda

Quote:
Oops um...I don't think I should call you sensei since I been here longer.
Yay I win! xD
I think who ever is older has the right to be called sensei. Who ever had an account before the other means nothing.
Old 2012-08-05, 21:19   Link #64
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbaby View Post
I think who ever is older has the right to be called sensei. Who ever had an account before the other means nothing.
Haha!!! I win!!!
Midnight2352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 21:29   Link #65
Samari
World's Greatest

No, I don't wish anime was real. That would be stupid.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 22:17   Link #66
winterbaby
вelιnda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2352 View Post
Haha!!! I win!!!
Well that's great for you I guess. You know who's older? Oh yeah their profile.
Old 2012-08-05, 22:56   Link #67
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Then they would all protest and get upset and threaten to kill the author who had made them that way
Actually, I've had an idea about a fic about Akemi Homura coming into our world and holding Urobuchi hostage, threatening to kill him unless she gets her yuri end with Madoka and she gets to kill Kyubey (permanantly).
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 05:00   Link #68
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Nah, only Tokyo would get destroyed.
It depends on where the plot is. I suppose we can dodge the plot by being insignificant but being an insignificant character has its pitfalls (you get killed off-screen in a nameless fashion when a disaster strikes, or the bad guy must show his power.)

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 09:21   Link #69
Animexcel

I would like anime characters to stay 2D if they were in the real world. Just like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? xD
Animexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 14:10   Link #70
Sentilium

I think a lot of Japanese wish anime was real too.

Look at the tragic slice-of-live shows K-On. It's a show about about how a bunch of girls started a tea club with a small band on the side. It showed them resting and relaxing. I hear they eventually enter a prestigious college after high school.

It's a tragic show because Japan is well known for it's pressure cooker school system with a rigid after school program and parents who push academics beyond reason. The K-On girls live a life that many would love to have but can't due to the social pressures of their country.
Sentilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 18:10   Link #71
hero147

If anime was real....what would we watch? I always thought anime was appealing because it wasn't real. I could never imagine some of the stuff they do on screen in real life.

P.S. Some Yanderes are very creepy. Though there probably are equally insane people in the world today.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 12:45   Link #72
winterbaby
вelιnda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
If anime was real....what would we watch? I always thought anime was appealing because it wasn't real. I could never imagine some of the stuff they do on screen in real life.

P.S. Some Yanderes are very creepy. Though there probably are equally insane people in the world today.
What if instead of watching it on a screen, you can the characters perform it right in front of you. This way it wont hurt your eyes. But that wouldn't be safe since there might be a lot of violence and explosions!
Old 2012-08-11, 11:42   Link #73
Pink Cow
This is my title.

If anime was real, I would probably be one of those type B tsunderes... Well, that's how a friend describes me To be IRL. Lol.

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 13:07   Link #74
Lost Cause

If anime were real, hmmm....that means I could go and find the characters I truly despise and beat the stuffing out of them! Date both Spike and Suzaku!! And have my very own Gundam!
Sign me up!!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 14:56   Link #75
Paradoxine

If anime was real then I'd end up as a side character to some hopelessly lucky bastard with an unwanted harem who makes it even worse by complaining to me about it. At best I'd be Sunohara from Clannad.

BUT if we're talking a complete free-for-all where I get to choose the world and setting etc, then yeah, most likely I'd agree to it. But then again, I don't exactly love life right now anyway, so you could offer me pretty much any semi-decent world and I'd take it. If the world has people with supernatural powers though, would be terrible to be one of the powerless plebeians. Which is why If Kyuubi turned up I'd probably just say no Too many variables to take care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
And every magical girl is a little sister of some sort.

Think of it this way, if anime was real, will it feel like anime at all? I mean, wouldn't it just feel like...life? Not like some super cool supernatural experience?

And using circle logic, what if we are all characters in a slice of life anime? Man this makes my head spin...

(Kidding, folks, but think of the logic problems we would all encounter if anime suddenly became real...)
I don't think that the people who want anime to be 'real' want it to 'feel' like anime. At the end of the day, we all >watch< anime. I would guess that people are disappointed or unsatisfied in this world in which we all find ourselves. I think that honestly people wish that life was more interesting or more fulfilling, not just anyone's life but their own, which is why perhaps people saying 'I want anime to be real' should add 'BUT only on these conditions'.

In any case, It's not really anime as such people want to be real, they just want the manifestation of idea's, which are presented to them by anime.

Last edited by Paradoxine; 2012-08-11 at 15:07.
Paradoxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 08:38   Link #76
Domonkazu

if anime were real, the question would be which universe is it??
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 09:37   Link #77
winterbaby
вelιnda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domonkazu View Post
if anime were real, the question would be which universe is it??
Our universe where we are living right now.
Old 2012-08-15, 10:04   Link #78
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbaby View Post
Our universe where we are living right now.
I think what Domonkazu meant is: which anime universe that you/we want it to be real?
Old 2012-08-15, 12:25   Link #79
winterbaby
вelιnda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I think what Domonkazu meant is: which anime universe that you/we want it to be real?
I wish that I can meet anime characters in this universe.
Old 2012-08-15, 12:47   Link #80
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Considering how vast the universe is, it is possible to have all exist together. If each had its own Earth , with its own galaxy.

Very few go much beyond the galaxy, and even fewer take place using the whole universe.

Tags
anime, real