AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-05, 07:26   Link #461
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

The only thing that matters there is PVP, nobody gives a damn about anything. PvP everywhere, PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP

Just saying if you HAVE other character in other server. Everyone can have a fresh start of course if you want. Nobody's forcing you to avail the Character Transfer. Go create a new character and grind everything

If you want another grinding Private Server, Join Gamez Aion Top 1 Aion Private Server

I'm playing there too, but not too much. There's too many hackers/scammers in there. ._.

My cleric and the freaking flying whale mount :O

Old 2012-07-05, 11:08   Link #462
Xacual

Or I could just play on the real servers that are totally free to play now. Honestly private servers serve no purpose when the game doesn't have a monthly fee.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 11:19   Link #463
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

People play on private servers because it's by far. Very much easier to gets things and just look amazing~ But in the long run, yes it is quite pointless when the real servers are free~
Old 2012-07-05, 17:51   Link #464
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

You're right if you have money.
Old 2012-07-05, 18:17   Link #465
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
You're right if you have money.
Except the game is completely FREE now.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-07-05, 19:15   Link #466
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I think Yachiyo meant my statement where you get things super early and super easily? By paying for them.
Old 2012-07-06, 03:52   Link #467
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I think Yachiyo meant my statement where you get things super early and super easily? By paying for them.
Yeah right. Pay for them. Or wait forever to vote and get them.

I'm stating only in AionWarz, if you HAVE other characters from another server, you can transfer it there and get those rewards. But it's up to you to transfer or create a fresh start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Except the game is completely FREE now.
But I can't play there since there's a region restriction. NA or AKA the Retail server only allows NA Citizens. It won't let you in if you're outside their region.
Old 2012-07-06, 04:36   Link #468
Xacual

Really? I could have sworn there were people from the EU region playing on the NA servers since the NA servers didn't have any restrictions on items and things like EU does.

Old 2012-07-09, 08:28   Link #469
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

But I'm at SEA area. So connecting there will require me to travel oceans ahead... :S
Old 2012-07-11, 17:06   Link #470
Xion Valkyrie

So I tried out Battleping last night and was amazed at the difference. Without battleping my ping was fluctuating between 50 and 200 ms at best, and 150 to 300 at worst.

With battleping my ping is now stable at 50-60ms. The in game performance was extremely noticeable, especially on Assassin. Now I understand why they say if you have over 150 ping you should just give up Sin. I'd say there's at least a 30% damage difference when I have battle ping and when I don't.

So if anyone here is playing Sin and have 100+ ping or unstable ping, try Battleping out.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 08:24   Link #471
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Only when it's free.
Old 2012-09-08, 17:17   Link #472
Xion Valkyrie

My sin and SM now =D

Btw, 3.5 is coming in October!
Old 2012-09-08, 18:51   Link #473
Xacual

Which wings are those on your sin?

Old 2012-09-08, 18:58   Link #474
Xion Valkyrie

They're quest wings you get in Tiamantara, need to turn in 10 Tiamat Epaulets a day to an npc in petros outpost. After you do that 30 times you need to turn in 150 for the wings.
Old 2012-09-09, 03:35   Link #475
Zoel

I used to play Aion a long time ago. I hated the 3.0 patch, so I called it quits. I still got pictures of my Sorc, or whatver that is left of it.

Last edited by Zoel; 2012-09-09 at 03:49.
Zoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:50   Link #476
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

DAMMIT!! just bought the game and i was downloading the 13gb update and got to 7.5gb and my internet droped out for a bit, now i have to restart from scratch again!! arrgg took me 7hrs to get that much
Old 2012-12-08, 19:48   Link #477
Xion Valkyrie

New 4.0 armors:
http://na.aiononline.com/news/announ...coming-aion-40

Lol, new bard class

Old 2012-12-09, 01:14   Link #478
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
New 4.0 armors:
http://na.aiononline.com/news/announ...coming-aion-40

Lol, new bard class

Lolz. Gunner, Musician, and Rider are the 3 new classes coming in 4.0. Aion was bad@ss until after Assault on Balaurea (which was like 2 years ago, when I quit ). Then it became a pointless grind for gear I never got while everyone else got lucky. Mind you this was retail. I did play on a pserver (Infinite Aion), but it was just the same. I may look into a super high rate server or something just to try out all the classes' skills and whatnot.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 21:27   Link #479
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode120x View Post
Lolz. Gunner, Musician, and Rider are the 3 new classes coming in 4.0. Aion was bad@ss until after Assault on Balaurea (which was like 2 years ago, when I quit ). Then it became a pointless grind for gear I never got while everyone else got lucky. Mind you this was retail. I did play on a pserver (Infinite Aion), but it was just the same. I may look into a super high rate server or something just to try out all the classes' skills and whatnot.
Don't really need a high-rate server nowadays. It's so easy to level now you can hit 60 in less than a week if you know what you're doing. For a new player you can probably still hit 60 in 2-3 weeks without feel like you're grinding.

Same with gear. There's so many dailies/quest stuff you can do now, and the drop rates for the pre-60 stuff have been significantly boosted so that pretty much everyone rolls around in gold gear. End-game stuff is still a pain to get but there's a lot of slightly weaker, but much easier to get equivalents.
Old 2013-02-12, 00:11   Link #480
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Don't really need a high-rate server nowadays. It's so easy to level now you can hit 60 in less than a week if you know what you're doing. For a new player you can probably still hit 60 in 2-3 weeks without feel like you're grinding.

Same with gear. There's so many dailies/quest stuff you can do now, and the drop rates for the pre-60 stuff have been significantly boosted so that pretty much everyone rolls around in gold gear. End-game stuff is still a pain to get but there's a lot of slightly weaker, but much easier to get equivalents.
I quit after seeing only ONE weapon drop in Adma after doing over 50 runs. I figured I wouldn't bother hitting 55/60 for BT and the other instances if I couldn't even get that weapon :/

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aion, mmorpg, ncsoft, windows