AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-21, 20:45   Link #181
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I'm sure she will tell him, but at the right time. For now, it's best to let things build a bit and let the flow of the story take its course. I'm sure like with the blonde "shudders", she'll be put into a situation where she'll tell him everything in one well swoop. I admit, it does bug me that she didn't do it in this chapter, but with the start of the new arc with more drama and conflicts, it'll be interesting to see what the author will do to keep the readers happy so that the story can flow more naturally.
Old 2012-07-23, 17:53   Link #182
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 71 has been scanlated and released!

Looks like the author's break is going to be 2 months after all. So after this current chapter this thread will be dead/collecting dust until September at the latest when part three of the story comes out. This saddens me, but Ma Ri and Jae Min are officially dating, yay!

So until then, Jae Min x Ma Ri ftw/forever! To the blonde, I'll forever hate you and you still suck!
Old 2012-07-23, 17:56   Link #183
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Chapter 71 has been scanlated and released!

Looks like the author's break is going to be 2 months after all. So after this current chapter this thread will be dead/collecting dust until September at the latest when part three of the story comes out. This saddens me, but Ma Ri and Jae Min are officially dating, yay!

So until then, Jae Min x Ma Ri ftw/forever! To the blonde, I hate you and still suck!
Going to have trouble then, my Fall semester starts in September and it is 6 classes. I will try to keep to in contact with this thread.
Old 2012-07-23, 18:00   Link #184
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Thanks that really means a lot!

I hope people will also visit, comment, and check out this series as well because there's still stuff in the series still unanswered, and it'll be a great piece of mind for me that people are still interested in this compared to us two.

I'm moving also soon, so looks like I'm going to put my focus into something else in the mean time. Orange Marmalade, Jae Min, Ma Ri, well Jae Min x Ma Ri, you will be missed for now. So until, until then "salutes"!
Old 2012-07-23, 18:17   Link #185
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

lol@ the new chapter

the blonde is now, part of the team of weirdo's. I bet the white hair guy will get with her later on. Irony of a cheap way of threatening her to submission.
Old 2012-07-23, 18:19   Link #186
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Yeah, but this chapter made Si Hoo a really likeable character. Plus since Jae Min is there it'll possibly create some boy love humor like pretext to the story because like Ma Ri, he's attracted to his blood.

Edit: Now this is goodbye until the next chapter. Once again, until then, until then!
Old 2012-10-05, 15:48   Link #187
Ghanw
(-_-)

Is there any news of the new chapter or is the hiatus going to be a little longer. Looks like i am breaking the sleeping thread.
Old 2012-10-05, 15:57   Link #188
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I hate to break it to you, well in this case all of you, but the author had eye vision issues and the supposed 72 chapter that was suppose to come out this month has been delayed to the middle of November ie Next month "ugh".

"Sighs" Oh well, now with that disheartening news out of the way. This thread will be closed until the next chapter is released. If anyone has any questions regarding this series, write on my wall or send a PM and I'll get back to you.

So until the next chapter everyone, until then!
Old 2012-10-05, 16:01   Link #189
Ghanw
(-_-)

Thanks, that sucks if the author has vision problems hope he gets better soon. I rather wait then have him not able to finish the series. Well talk to you guys next month then. :|
Old 2013-01-19, 10:02   Link #190
Mentar
Banned

My friends, you won't believe it, but Orange Marmalade actually has a new chapter out ^_^ ... great that this really nice little show is finally resuming!
Old 2013-01-19, 10:37   Link #191
konart

Oh, I was expecting it yesterday, but it's being published on Sundays now.

Good, very good. ;_;
Old 2013-01-19, 10:41   Link #192
Ghanw
(-_-)

Sweet thank goodness, hope the author doesnt push himself to the limit with his eyes and body.
Old 2013-01-19, 12:27   Link #193
Soverence

Nice to see that this is starting back up, might have to re-read a little to get myself reacquainted with the story. Seems like a silly chapter but I am just glad that it is starting back up Also, red hair will cause trouble, calling it now.
Old 2013-01-19, 14:54   Link #194
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
My friends, you won't believe it, but Orange Marmalade actually has a new chapter out ^_^ ... great that this really nice little show is finally resuming!
Damn it! You beat me to it "sighs" oh well. Yes, it's back. After months of waiting we're finally given a brand new chapter. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the author doesn't get another eye problem. Anyway.

Spoiler for Chapter 72:

With that I here by officially announce the Orange Marmalade thread reopened!

Last edited by Kirito; 2013-01-25 at 15:56.
Old 2013-01-19, 21:58   Link #195
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Nice to see that this is starting back up, might have to re-read a little to get myself reacquainted with the story. Seems like a silly chapter but I am just glad that it is starting back up Also, red hair will cause trouble, calling it now.
I wonder if she's the one Han Si Hoo was talking to on the phone in chapter 59...?
Old 2013-01-20, 00:17   Link #196
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
I wonder if she's the one Han Si Hoo was talking to on the phone in chapter 59...?
Sounds pretty much likely considering how she told the guy she hates being ignored or being cheated on. Judging by the way she looks and the timing of her arrival, she's likely an antagonist.

Oh yes, chapter 72 has been scanlated and released! So quick!

Last edited by Kirito; 2013-01-20 at 00:31.
Old 2013-01-20, 01:42   Link #197
Xacual

I must have good timing on picking this up, since I only read through it two days ago.

I really liked the evolution of their relationship, kind of surprised that Jae Min's mom is still unaware of their relationship when everyone else in the school seems to know about it. Not like I expect her to have a problem with it though, since she's so pro-vampire.

Newest chapter had a lot of cute moments between them.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-01-20, 01:54   Link #198
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
I really liked the evolution of their relationship, kind of surprised that Jae Min's mom is still unaware of their relationship when everyone else in the school seems to know about it. Not like I expect her to have a problem with it though, since she's so pro-vampire.
I kind of wondered that myself. I wouldn't be surprised that she does know about their relationship, but is probably saving the topic to tease them (Or mainly Jae Min due to him being her song) at a later date or time. Who knows, just throwing that out there.
Old 2013-01-26, 12:36   Link #199
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 73 raw is out! Nothing serious going on but:

Spoiler for Chapter 73:

A fun chapter and can't wait for it to be scanlated.
Old 2013-01-27, 12:36   Link #200
Soverence

That ending xD Was a really funny chapter, I feel like the fat kid at the end though is somehow a trap set by the blonde women.
Closed Thread