AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-05, 17:01   Link #681
AeonStorm

in volume 14 there are 3 evil dragons mentioned as being the most powerful and brutal, crom cruach, apophis, and azi dahaka i think it would be cool if they became ise's familiars or such
Old 2013-02-05, 17:06   Link #682
NeutralZero

If that is to happen, they may ban him from participating in the rating game or be heavily nerfed or whatever it can be called if he is to participate...
Say, since Vitra is also an evil dragon, is it possible that he can corrupt Saji?
Old 2013-02-05, 18:15   Link #683
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
If that is to happen, they may ban him from participating in the rating game or be heavily nerfed or whatever it can be called if he is to participate...
Say, since Vitra is also an evil dragon, is it possible that he can corrupt Saji?
Vitra seems more of a dark dragon than an evil dragon. He seems to have a somewhat amiable personality. But he is described as greedy and likes to Hoard in actual myths. he hoarded the water and was slayed by Indra for it.

There are also myths about Vitra being born as a means to avenge another dragon that Indra slew and that it just made them natural enemies.

There was also one where Vitra was slain simply for his failure to live piously and without aggression.

I can see one of these last 2 possibly being used for the story.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-05 at 18:27.
Old 2013-02-05, 19:11   Link #684
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Possibly, but Saji can't even control him in his proper form so I don't think he'll be trying to corrupt Saji anytime soon.
Old 2013-02-05, 23:31   Link #685
GundamFan

Quote:
Well we really haven't seen anything to indicate that Vitra is actaully evil he actaully seems to be rather helpful and coopertive although he has been a bit aggresive at times and his powers are rather dark theme. In mythology Vitra comes acrossed ae being but in thelogy so do devil/demon such as Saji so that doesn't give us anything to go off of.
Old 2013-02-09, 20:14   Link #686
chrono25

They have used clones in parts of the series such as loki cloning the midguard serpent

so I have a ? in theory if great red were ever cloned how large would the clone be and would its powers be the same as great reds !
Old 2013-02-09, 20:35   Link #687
sky black swordman

Loki did create copies of Midgarðsormr, however, they were smaller as well as weaker than the real one.
So even if a copy or copies of Great Red were create they without a doubt be much smaller and many times weaker than the original.
Old 2013-02-09, 20:53   Link #688
chrono25

well we know that the clone would be smaller than him and weaker but in terms of power would the clone be about as strong as a dragon king or closer to a heavenly dragon

now this is just in terms comparing dragons or dragon hybrids not adding any other types!
Old 2013-02-09, 21:17   Link #689
sky black swordman

^ Hmm, if I had to guess than at Dragon King level or lower.
Old 2013-02-10, 10:32   Link #690
Zerohero

I have one interesting thoughts
Matsuda, Motogama become devils .... what do you think ..
Old 2013-02-10, 10:37   Link #691
NeutralZero

During the attack did they or didn't they saw the fight against Ise and the magician?
Also the two of them should remain normal... after all they represent his normal life...
Old 2013-02-10, 10:54   Link #692
Kutra

No, Matsuda and Motogama don't see Ise figth, because he run in the forest where nobody can see him and the magicians.
Old 2013-02-10, 14:42   Link #693
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
I have one interesting thoughts
Matsuda, Motogama become devils .... what do you think ..
Worst idea ever...no special talents and extremely annoying so just plain no
Old 2013-02-10, 19:57   Link #694
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Worst idea ever...no special talents and extremely annoying so just plain no
I agree.
But if they did become devils, they could finally learn what Ise went through to get Rias and the girls love and affection. Maybe then will they finally shut their mouths' about why Rias and the other girls love him as well as stop their constant complaining and criticizing.
Old 2013-02-10, 20:12   Link #695
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I agree.
But if they did become devils, they could finally learn what Ise went through to get Rias and the girls love and affection. Maybe then will they finally shut their mouths' about why Rias and the other girls love him as well as stop their constant complaining and criticizing.
I'd rather they just be humans who found out the truth.
Old 2013-02-10, 20:23   Link #696
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Kiryuu has the word ryuu inside.....maybe she is Tiamat

Old 2013-02-10, 20:29   Link #697
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'd rather they just be humans who found out the truth.
Either way is fine with me so long as they stop their constant complaining and criticizing about why girls like Rias and the other fall for a guy like Ise.
Old 2013-02-10, 20:35   Link #698
peinmaximus@

no,I think that is impossible that kiryuu is tiamat,but a wizard yes.she is not tiamat why if she is tiamat she not will talking normally with ise how she always talk.not take my dream of tiamat be a oneesama with big oppais,new blood.
Old 2013-02-10, 21:00   Link #699
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
no,I think that is impossible that kiryuu is tiamat,but a wizard yes.she is not tiamat why if she is tiamat she not will talking normally with ise how she always talk.not take my dream of tiamat be a oneesama with big oppais,new blood.
Perhaps Tiamat can change to any form she wants at will and merely uses the Kiryuu form to be inconspicuous or to not be recognized by Ddraig. Asia has also been shown to be good with handling dragons and Kiryuu hangs around her the most. The name things is actually a neat little idea. I think there might actually be some potential to this idea.
Old 2013-02-10, 21:11   Link #700
peinmaximus@

ciberdemon, I still doubt that kiryuu is tiamat.but I think that she is a wizard of khaos brigade.ddraig already had discovered that kiryuu is tiamat already that they have a strong connection.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life