AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-09-13, 01:02   Link #601
SolidMGSnake

Send a message via AIM to SolidMGSnake Send a message via MSN to SolidMGSnake Send a message via Yahoo to SolidMGSnake
Oh btw..is it weird for us guys to watch this? :\ . . or it just me?..
SolidMGSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 01:14   Link #602
babbito2k
annoying white bat

I think it's something about Texas actually. In lots of other places guys don't waste time thinking about such things, they just enjoy what they like.
babbito2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 08:59   Link #603
Cheesemon
Inactive Member

Bleh, I felt nothing after watching Episode 47. I was actually laughing at how the monster just stood there while Rei was charging up her attack. =/

I think the reason I'm not really feeling anything is because just like Dragonball, characters in Sailor Moon have an easy way out from death. There's a 99% chance that they're going to take the anime route and revive EVERYBODY (including Zoicite) at the end with the power of Serenity. Plus 50% chance of memory wipe. ;) I mean, y'know a show like this has got to have some huge happy ending; that's shoujo style, right?

And am I the only one that thought Rei's breaking down at the end look kinda hokey? It just looked too force rather than genuine emotion. If you think that's good acting, you gotta watch more Oscar winners. ;)
Cheesemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 13:51   Link #604
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemon
Bleh, I felt nothing after watching Episode 47. I was actually laughing at how the monster just stood there while Rei was charging up her attack. =/

I think the reason I'm not really feeling anything is because just like Dragonball, characters in Sailor Moon have an easy way out from death. There's a 99% chance that they're going to take the anime route and revive EVERYBODY (including Zoicite) at the end with the power of Serenity. Plus 50% chance of memory wipe. I mean, y'know a show like this has got to have some huge happy ending; that's shoujo style, right?

And am I the only one that thought Rei's breaking down at the end look kinda hokey? It just looked too force rather than genuine emotion. If you think that's good acting, you gotta watch more Oscar winners.

Yes it's just you.
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 15:02   Link #605
breegeek
nyo

Unhappy any without bittorrent?

is there a way to get the episodes without using bit torrent? my university limits our upload bandwidth to an itty bitty amount, so I cant use bit torrent without losing my internet...

I really wanna watch more of it, ive only seen up to 18 , which ends with a cliff hanger and its been driving me crazy for weeks!!
breegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 16:00   Link #606
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Go to tv-nihon's irc channel. You can find out where they are by looking them up under groups in the main AS site.
babbito2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 18:22   Link #607
breegeek
nyo

o ok hehe thanks
breegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 12:46   Link #608
Kudou_Usagi

Send a message via AIM to Kudou_Usagi
I can't believe its almost over

Last edited by Kudou_Usagi; 2004-09-22 at 18:37.
Kudou_Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 23:14   Link #609
Cheesemon
Inactive Member

I finally woke up early enough to catch today's episode, and it's restored my faith in the show (albeit a little late though ^^; ). It's probably the best episode since the Dark Mercury stuff, although Mamoru's ridiculous facial expressions continues to make me wonder if the casting guy was drunk when he hired this guy. :P

BTW, the next episode is being advertised as the "Final Act." Does this mean the show ends on episode 49 rather than the projected 50?

Anyway, looking really forward to next week, though I hope they don't resort to the hokey "everyone's-alive-again" deus-ex machina ending. If everyone that's dead stays dead at the end, I will forgive all its shortcomings and call this one of the greatest tokus of all time. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekaMaster
Yes it's just you.
Bleh. ^^ Well, I've been thinking about this, and I think the main reason why I personally didn't find that scene as sad was that
Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-22, 08:46   Link #610
Sailormoon

Does anyone know if Episode 48 or 49 has been broadcasted yet on TV in Japan?
Because mostely subbing the episodes takes around 8 days (maximum), could it be that those next episodes will be delayed for a week or so, because of the late Broadcast?

Sailormoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 10:45   Link #611
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailormoon
Does anyone know if Episode 48 or 49 has been broadcasted yet on TV in Japan?
Because mostely subbing the episodes takes around 8 days (maximum), could it be that those next episodes will be delayed for a week or so, because of the late Broadcast?

48 has yes.
Old 2004-09-22, 17:45   Link #612
Sailormoon

So when can we expect to see the subbed PGSM -Live Action episode 48 ?

When was it on TV btw??????

Will there also be a episode 49 or is 48 the end? (i know somewhere around 50 that it stopped) ^_^ sorry for the questions btw
Old 2004-09-22, 18:35   Link #613
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
So when can we expect to see the subbed PGSM -Live Action episode 48 ?

When was it on TV btw??????

Will there also be a episode 49 or is 48 the end? (i know somewhere around 50 that it stopped) ^_^ sorry for the questions btw

You can expect to see it when it's done and none one minute sooner.
Old 2004-09-22, 21:12   Link #614
jalana
Editorizor of Fansubs

48 only aired 5-6 days ago. Be patient. O.o

49 is the last episode.

Quote:
Because mostely subbing the episodes takes around 8 days (maximum)
I'm curious, where did you get the impression that there is a maximum of 8 days turnaround for subs? Quality subs can (and sometimes do) take more than that. Unless you're used to speedsubs, in which case, all I gotta say is:
jalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 04:05   Link #615
Sailormoon

Angry

Just counted the days the release date from the second last and last. im not impatient. just want to know when to expect the next episode release, i can't feel when an episodes is shown in japan can i ? SO that's why i ask questions instead of wining from "when this when that, and is this episode going to be shown yet... blah blah blah etc etc"

Im happy with the answers i was given, now i KNOW a bit when to expect the next one. that's better then looking everyday on Live Action Sailor Moon torrent page of Animesuki, and get disapointed everytime because the torrent isn't still there.

So, i must go to school now. ^^'

~Sailormoon
Old 2004-09-23, 06:22   Link #616
krosstar
Krystal Guardian

I have to agree that the Dark Mercury Arc could have been handled better and the show has alot of loose ends to tie up for it to be finishing so soon...

Mercury and Nephrite falling in love? We really need this to happen and not just through one episode but through betrayals from Ami to the Senshi and Nephrite to the Dark Kingdom because their love is more important than the past life missions.

Jupiter and Motoki falling in love? It has already happen but what about their first kiss and admitting it?

Well my thoughts on the whole Aino Minako scare:

Spoiler:

My theory for the next episode of Sailor Moon vs...

Spoiler:

I so doubt they end up killing each other but an ending where one dies at the hands of the others would definitely be brilliant in my opinion.
krosstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 12:19   Link #617
DekaMaster
Banned

Krossstar are you saying things should happen here because they happened in the manga or anime?
Old 2004-09-24, 19:03   Link #618
Cheesemon
Inactive Member

Just finished watching the final episode. I won't spoil anything b/c you gotta see it to believe it. I'll just say that it was one of the most beautifully-filmed episodes of anything live-action I've ever seen. Lots of real emotion, plus the first good fight scene in the series (wish they figured out how to do this earlier). Very different from the anime or manga, perhaps the best of the three, and definitely the best episode in the show.

Anyway, really satisfying conclusion, A++. I've been arguing against a second season for some time now, but I'm now honestly a little sad to see it go. ;_;
Old 2004-09-24, 20:47   Link #619
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Just counted the days the release date from the second last and last. im not impatient. just want to know when to expect the next episode release, i can't feel when an episodes is shown in japan can i ? SO that's why i ask questions instead of wining from "when this when that, and is this episode going to be shown yet... blah blah blah etc etc"

Im happy with the answers i was given, now i KNOW a bit when to expect the next one. that's better then looking everyday on Live Action Sailor Moon torrent page of Animesuki, and get disapointed everytime because the torrent isn't still there.

So, i must go to school now. ^^'

~Sailormoon

If you expect it to come out at a certain time you will be very sadly mistaken.
Old 2004-09-25, 10:57   Link #620
SolidMGSnake

Send a message via AIM to SolidMGSnake Send a message via MSN to SolidMGSnake Send a message via Yahoo to SolidMGSnake
Talking

oOo you have increased my anticipation for the the last episode Deka! Can't wait!

Tags
magical girl