AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-13, 00:45   Link #21
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
the same argument would go for sauske, if he didn't have the sharingun he would suck aswell. Naruto in full transformation (9tails) would completely own everything in the narutoverse, there would be no contendors.
Errr.....we seen Sasuke without the Sharingan, he was the top of his class, handled the demon brothers, and was doing all the work during the fight with Haku until his Sharingan evolved and Naruto used the Kyuubi.
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 00:50   Link #22
Yamatofruit
Sixth Hokage

I think that Naruto and Sasuke are always going to be equal.

No matter how strong Sasuke gets, Naruto will always pull of some super jutsu to beat him and vice versa. If Naruto released all of Kyuubi's powers then he would kick Sasuke's butt but then the kyuubi would take over Naruto completely (am i right???).
Yamatofruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 03:41   Link #23
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of the Uchiha View Post
Errr.....we seen Sasuke without the Sharingan, he was the top of his class, handled the demon brothers, and was doing all the work during the fight with Haku until his Sharingan evolved and Naruto used the Kyuubi.
The only way that sauske is able to even scratch the surface of naruto's power is because he's kishi's little bitch. If you're trying to tell me that if you take away the sharingan from sauske, he could beat even 4 tail naruto you're mistaken. As we have seen up so far, nothing has been able to beat naruto 4 tail, even the legendary sword (which i believe is supposed to cut EVERYTHING) couldn't pierce his skin, and that's only ~44% kyuubi power.
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 09:43   Link #24
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
The only way that sauske is able to even scratch the surface of naruto's power is because he's kishi's little bitch. If you're trying to tell me that if you take away the sharingan from sauske, he could beat even 4 tail naruto you're mistaken.
Yep, of course, that's real fair, take away the Sharingan and keep the mythical 9 tail demon in Naruto's belly, way to go :|

Take away boths advantages and you can't deny Naruto is the underdog and that's how Kishi has made it to be uptil now, Naruto technically requiring years worth of training to catch up to Sasuke who is now levels above him.
Old 2006-11-13, 09:57   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasedori View Post
if naruto didnt have the nine tails sasuke would be much stronger, but tell me what u think
It's getting annoying these threads....anyway

The Kyuubi is Naruto's tool just like Sharingan -> Sasuke.
The fact that Naruto is braindamaged while Sasuke is mentally in chaos doesnt mean the other is stronger.

I think that IF (the annoying IF) the Kyuubi wasnt sealed inside Naruto then Naruto probably would've been smarter and be extremely similair to the 4th hokage.

- Naruto is a genius when it comes to jutsu's and mastering it.
- Naruto is (sometimes) a genius when it comes to creating a (very quick, faster then Shika's) plan in a extremely bad situation.

But then again...Sasuke is good at anything except his social skills and kissing

I'd say one the otherhand Sasuke is extremely lucky.

- That Itachi had the pity to leave Sasuke alive...
- That he was saved several times by his companions...
- To survive the CS and able to use it lvl 1+2 otherwise...he'd be NO match for Naruto.

I'd say they are balanced fighters...but Naruto's potential with the Kyuubi is unlimited. Right now Sasuke is stronger but i like it that way. It makes Naruto more serious, focussed and mature. Because Naruto became a bit arrogant (which doesnt fit him) when he was stronger then Sasuke.
Old 2006-11-13, 10:07   Link #26
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Man why are people proclaiming that Sasuke can surpress the Kyubi's chakra from now on based on 1 measily encounter. Has anyone even factored in the circumstances or possibilities as to why he was able to do it on this occasion. Here I'll list them for you:
-Naruto has recently gone beyond his limits by activating Tail-Mode-4 and has been severly drained/fatigued: both in mind and in body. Not to mention it was against Orochimaru, the guy who just doesn't kno when to lie down and die.
-He only entered into the lowest level of Kyubi manifestation at that point in time and even when he did, he was trying to resist/surpress it on his own. In other words he had no connection with it.
-Sharingan, being the series' main "Plothole Machine" has of course revealed a brand new ability which it never used before (kind of like the Yu gi oh series where the main character always draws the right card when they need it, even if the card is never used again).

-In closing I just have to say: If Sasuke is allowed to have 2 respective "power-ups" then Naruto has every right to have his Kyubi.
Old 2006-11-13, 10:26   Link #27
Geta

You Sasuke fanboys are freaking hilarious. You seem to forget the fundemental rule in all shounen manga. Opponent appears(Sasuke). kicks good guys ass, appears to be levels above him. Good guy trains in the hyperbolice time chamber, I mean, with clones. Good guy whoops opponents ass. Opponent joins good guys team!

This isn't a deep and special exeption to the rule kids. It's going to happen.
Geta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 11:47   Link #28
prolifik

You are all forgetting something. Sasuke was trained by the prestigeious Uchiha clan since he was a small boy. Naruto on the the other hand had trouble to get people to look at him, much less train him. So of course Sasuke has a little leg up on him because he had to learn alot of his taijutsu on his own.
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 11:51   Link #29
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
-Man why are people proclaiming that Sasuke can surpress the Kyubi's chakra from now on based on 1 measily encounter.
Because the Kyuubi himself said so?
Old 2006-11-13, 12:43   Link #30
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Still its clear that at that point, Naruto was in a very low level kyubi state (not even a 1 tail or a heavily drawn state). Sasuke can suppress some of it, but not all of it. If Naruto is in a tailed state, I doubt Sasuke could suppress a thing. I say this looking at yamato, a person who has it in his genes to suppress the kyubi's chakra. Yamata has to have a quite a setup and still has great difficulty suppressing the kyubi's chakra even with Naruto consenting to it. You have understand, if Naruto wants to stay in a tailed state, no one's going to be able to drag him out of it.

A second point would be, if Uchiha members could fully suppress the kyubi's chakra, then the 4th hokage died in vain. There were plenty of Uchiha members around at the time. Its more logical they (the really evil ones) can suppress some of the kyubi's chakra but not even close to all of it. After all the kyubi stared into Madara's eyes, yet the Kyubi is still around, was still around to ravage Konaha a few years back, and more than likely Madara is dead.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 22:48   Link #31
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate
If Naruto is in a tailed state, I doubt Sasuke could suppress a thing.
Then you'd be wrong, tails or no tails when kyuubi gives Naruto chakra it's leaked through the seal, Sasuke cuts that link off in turn sealing the chakra.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 23:55   Link #32
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Then you'd be wrong, tails or no tails when kyuubi gives Naruto chakra it's leaked through the seal, Sasuke cuts that link off in turn sealing the chakra.
Are you still riding Sasuke with no proof? Ive yet to see him do this in real life outside the kid's mind.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 00:07   Link #33
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Are you still riding Sasuke with no proof? Ive yet to see him do this in real life outside the kid's mind.
Would you care to explain that? -.-
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 00:12   Link #34
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
Still its clear that at that point, Naruto was in a very low level kyubi state (not even a 1 tail or a heavily drawn state). Sasuke can suppress some of it, but not all of it. If Naruto is in a tailed state, I doubt Sasuke could suppress a thing. I say this looking at yamato, a person who has it in his genes to suppress the kyubi's chakra. Yamata has to have a quite a setup and still has great difficulty suppressing the kyubi's chakra even with Naruto consenting to it. You have understand, if Naruto wants to stay in a tailed state, no one's going to be able to drag him out of it.
You think Yamato has the Sharingan? This is probably the same reason Orochimaru said Sasuke's stronger than 3 tails and kept taunting him on how he only kept using the power of a Jinchuukri, maybe because he knew Sasuke would be able to suppress it? I for one didn't take Orochimaru or Kyuubi's words for granted, if Orochimaru stated Sasuke's even stronger than 3 tails and later we see the Kyuubi himself oogling over Sasuke's chakra suppression power then that's that.

Debating on how Sasuke can't stop 4 tails is speculation but possible which yet remains to be seen, it's still surprising how many consider it a hard fact :|
Old 2006-11-14, 05:33   Link #35
DestinyFate
Shana <3

naruto still have the jutsu that jiraiya told him not to use it, and sasuke have the jutsu that orochimaru stopped him from using it
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 05:40   Link #36
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate
If Naruto is in a tailed state, I doubt Sasuke could suppress a thing.
Perhaps Sasuke can't exactly supress Kyuubi's chakra if it were RL just by using his own chakra which was supposed to be more cursed as is the reason he was able to supress him in the first place. Either way as long as Naruto's body is the medium, he can get inside anytime just by looking into the eyes and still cut off the only link between Naruto and Kyuubi, and by doing so, stopping chakra to leak through and cancelling the transformation.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 08:09   Link #37
mid-nite

they are equal but thier abilities are way different. like sasuke is better at naruto in alot of thing. but naruto can do alot of things that sasuke can't. but none trhe less. they're equal.
mid-nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 09:29   Link #38
Guess

We have only seen Sasuke surpress the kyubi chakra when naruto was refusing to fuse with it...before sasuke showed up in narutos' mind naruto was holding the chakra back and sasuke showing up just helped naruto do what he was doing to begin with...sasuke just help reinforce what naruto wanted to do...I doubt if naruto was willing to accept the chakra susuke can surpress...
Guess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 09:40   Link #39
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of the Uchiha View Post
You think Yamato has the Sharingan? This is probably the same reason Orochimaru said Sasuke's stronger than 3 tails and kept taunting him on how he only kept using the power of a Jinchuukri, maybe because he knew Sasuke would be able to suppress it? I for one didn't take Orochimaru or Kyuubi's words for granted, if Orochimaru stated Sasuke's even stronger than 3 tails and later we see the Kyuubi himself oogling over Sasuke's chakra suppression power then that's that.

Debating on how Sasuke can't stop 4 tails is speculation but possible which yet remains to be seen, it's still surprising how many consider it a hard fact :|
-If the Sharingan was all that was necessary to surpress Kyuubi's chakra then what's the point of having Yamato around then? Kakashi has the Sharingan so if Sasuke-hime can surpress it then so should Kakashi. Ergo, Yamato is a waste of space.

-Now I would like to ask: could Sasuke surpress the Kyuubi's chakra at a constant rate? Depending on how much chakra Naruto draws out each time (and how quickly he does it because if you remember in ch. 329 and 1 instance before Naruto's Tailed-modes come out almost instantly) Sasuke would have to alternate his own chakra output and the rate/speed of discharge in order to surpress it each time. Not to mention that each time he has to have more chakra that the current Tailed-mode in order to surpress it (in order to surpress someone else's chakra you need: 1: to have more chakra than your opponent, or 2: a seal of sorts to do the work for you).

-But suppose you're correct and Sasuke can indeed surpress the concertrated chakra in the tailed forms (even though we've only seen him surpress the lowest for, which is the no tailed-mode) then the Tailed-mode-4 becomes problematic. Now you may ask: why? Well if you recall, in Tailed-Mode-4 Naruto himself enters the cage and Kyuubi ensnares him in his claws. For humour, I would love to see Sasuke-hime be dumb and put his "mind's hand" inside the cage ony to have it bitten off by the Kyuubi. On a more serious note I doubt Sasuke is brave enough to follow Naruto inside the cage when he enters Tailed-mode-4.

-Also, I blame Yamato for destroying Naruto's future. That's right, he's the reason why Naruto is going to suck now. Tells him: "You're better off not using the Kyuubi". What a load of BULLSHIT. That's like telling Goku not to go Super Saiyan because he's stronger without it. Naruto had a chance to be amazing by using the Kyuubi, but now all that's going to be left for him is a mediocre existance at best.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2006-11-14 at 13:59.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 09:43   Link #40
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Would you care to explain that? -.-
Ummm ... Have you seen Sasuke supressing anything outside anyone's mind, where we know the Sharingan plays a ton of illusionary tricks?
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote