Itadaki-nyaaa !!

my personal highlight: Yokoshima-sensei in George-outfit saying "Yay!"
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 12:34   Link #802
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
On seeing the BD, I have one big problem. While they removed a few censors (like the vibes), they should have removed the audio censors. The sound effects don't improve the dialog, especially in some places where it's hard to tell what they are saying (like when they discuss games to have in the sports festival). I imagine this's been said before, but it was a little excessive in the TV, so having it undiminished is a real pain.
Stupid question, but... you did select the uncensored audio track, right? I haven't watched the BDs myself so I don't just how much of the censors they removed (I assume they can't uncensor words that were already censored in the manga), but they definitely removed some.
Old 2010-09-19, 13:14   Link #803
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
On seeing the BD, I have one big problem. While they removed a few censors (like the vibes), they should have removed the audio censors. The sound effects don't improve the dialog, especially in some places where it's hard to tell what they are saying (like when they discuss games to have in the sports festival). I imagine this's been said before, but it was a little excessive in the TV, so having it undiminished is a real pain.
Many people find that funnier than simple explicit language, ymmv. I understand there are two audio tracks to choose from though.

Quote:
One question, why didn't Mitsuba give any chocolates??
Hmmm, haven't watched the ep yet... but she does give chocolates in the manga so that'd be odd to leave her out of the episode (unless time budget ruled the day).
Old 2010-09-19, 14:36   Link #804
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Episode 12 was everything that's great about this show. Kotomi will outdo Shino, lol. And she will probably steamroll the teacher, too, in some way. Loved Shino and the homemade chocolates. But like Seiryuu, I can't help liking Suzu best. She may be the harshest in some ways, but also maybe the easiest to deal with, most mature, and most nearly normal.

Anyway, great seiyuu work from all the principals: Hikasa Youko, Yahagi Sayuri, Satou Satomi, Asanuma Shintarou, Kobayashi Yuu, Shimoda Asami (Kotomi), Arai Satomi, and even Omigawa Chiaki, who is nothing if not unqiue. I liked the way they altered (or she altered) Arai-san's voice as the journalist. Maybe the only voice that doesn't do anything special for me is Katou Emiri's as the androphobe (much as I like her other work).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 15:19   Link #805
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Not as funny as the previous episodes, though still some fantastic scenes.

Suzu being picked up like a baby by Tsuda had to be the best scene of the episode.
Old 2010-09-19, 15:25   Link #806
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Am i wrong for thinking it could have been a pairing suzu x tsuda? I had that feeling lots of eps ago when he went to visit her place. and also one moment where He didn't help her get something high but did something else helpfull that was cool.
Old 2010-09-19, 15:49   Link #807
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
Am i wrong for thinking it could have been a pairing suzu x tsuda? I had that feeling lots of eps ago when he went to visit her place. and also one moment where He didn't help her get something high but did something else helpfull that was cool.
There's nothing wrong with that because that's the best pairing.
Milfeulle9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 15:54   Link #808
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfeulle9001 View Post
There's nothing wrong with that because that's the best pairing.
Agreed, Tsuda seems to understand Suzu alot more then Shino and Aria but he does understand Shino and Aria for being the ones to make a lot of perverted lines
Old 2010-09-19, 15:59   Link #809
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

There's a fair case to be made for either TsudaxShino or TsudaxSuzu (in that he's shown a bit of interest in either at least at the friendship/companion level) ... hey, it is a bit of what makes the series interesting.
Old 2010-09-19, 17:24   Link #810
kobun

love this ep... was i the only one who thought tsuda picking up suzu like a toddler was funny? lol...
kobun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:31   Link #811
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobun View Post
love this ep... was i the only one who thought tsuda picking up suzu like a toddler was funny? lol...
Especially because of the background music and image, I laughed really hard.
Milfeulle9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:42   Link #812
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
There's a fair case to be made for either TsudaxShino or TsudaxSuzu (in that he's shown a bit of interest in either at least at the friendship/companion level) ... hey, it is a bit of what makes the series interesting.
It just seems like they planted a seed in my head thinking there could be something. Only to forget about it and go full on presidentXtsuda.
Old 2010-09-19, 17:50   Link #813
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
Not at all. I've been rooting for Suzu from the start. I mean, the Valentine incident here was the first significant romantic moment Shino and Tsuda had imho that Shino didn't ruin with her perversions. Same for Aria. Suzu and Mitsuba are the only girls who can get together with Tsuda, develop a good atmosphere, and not kill the mood with some stupid ero humor.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:51   Link #814
CWW
Lurker

d'awwwwwwwwww

Suzu throwing tantrums is so adorable. Calling her cute apparently results in signing your death warrant.

The casual exchange of chocolate was charming as well. Will be sad to see it end next week.
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:51   Link #815
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Not at all. I've been rooting for Suzu from the start. I mean, the Valentine incident here was the first significant romantic moment Shino and Tsuda had imho that Shino didn't ruin with her perversions. Same for Aria. Suzu and Mitsuba are the only girls who can get together with Tsuda, develop a good atmosphere, and not kill the mood with some stupid ero humor.
Mitsuba has been having those moments when she blushes just at the sight of Tsuda.. So I'm curious how that will turn out in a way.
Old 2010-09-19, 17:56   Link #816
matteas
Member Member

There were too many awesome scenes to mention them so I'll just say it was an amazing episode. I collapsed from my chair due to excessive laughter XD

"Iku!" loled at that.
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 19:45   Link #817
christinemarie
Crazy One

Guess what the final episode next week will turn into Canvas 2~Da Capo like ending. Of course his younger sister is joking about incest relationship this episode. I laughed hard how she passed and qualified to enter the school due to the ecchi conversation interview, of course the exam is definitely zero.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 19:55   Link #818
Qikz

What an amazing episode once again, didn't stop laughing.

The way Tsuda holds up Suzu had me bursting out with laughter, just so amazing . I really hope they do a second season, this is definately the funniest anime I've ever seen.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 20:59   Link #819
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

gaaaaaaah so many anime getting done Y_Y

o well this anime get me good laugh soo im happy

but last episode is a blast heehehehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:25   Link #820
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
...I laughed hard how she passed and qualified to enter the school due to the ecchi conversation interview, of course the exam is definitely zero.
I thought the implication might be that by marking the spaces on the answer sheet in a "3P" pattern ("3P" means a threesome), she chanced to get enough right answers to pass.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen