AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-04-22, 10:45   Link #261
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Good god I hope you're talking about Mortal Kombat 2.
No I am talking about this game. Because I suspect that Duo, Nerroth, Ryonea and Asage like sweet little girl types due to their regular appearances in anime/game threads involving lolis. The only person that isn't here yet is LoweGear.

*runs*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 14:14   Link #262
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I've been here since the first game, but I haven't played it yet.

And what's wrong with being at place where there are cute loli?
Old 2011-04-22, 20:28   Link #263
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

I am guessing Gyoukai refers to the gaming industry - I heard that it is the informal term for "business" in Japanese.
The name of the world in Neptune is "Geimu Gyoukai", so that's right.

Quote:
No I am talking about this game. Because I suspect that Duo, Nerroth, Ryonea and Asage like sweet little girl types due to their regular appearances in anime/game threads involving lolis. The only person that isn't here yet is LoweGear.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I've been here since the first game, but I haven't played it yet.

^ Me too XD

I've been keeping an eye to this game before I joined here. And lately I'm into moe too though loli is not a must
Old 2011-04-23, 00:40   Link #264
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:

*runs*
That's not quite how I'd see it.

To be honest, I'm not too excited about the the mk2 cast so far, or how jarring the difference is between their art style and that of the characters from the first game. (Or rather, it would be better if all of the characters in the new game had the same style; but the preview pic shows Compa and IF in the old style.)

But anyway... if there is scope for other Sega-owned properties to get personifications, it would be interesting if they went with an avatar for the Creative Assembly.

I suspect that might not be a popular move among many Total War afficionados, though.
Old 2011-04-23, 03:13   Link #265
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
It is completely wrong! You are into girls that are 10 years younger! That is being equivalent to a lolicon!

Pervert! I am gonna call the police!

P.S If anyone wants the LE version of the English game, I still got it...complete with the artbook and playing cards.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-23, 03:16   Link #266
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
It is completely wrong! You are into girls that are 10 years younger! That is being equivalent to a lolicon!
Loli isn't about age. It's all about the appearance.

Don't you see I am worshiping a 500 years old loli in my sig?

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2011-04-23 at 04:21. Reason: Critical typo!
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 03:44   Link #267
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

P.S If anyone wants the LE version of the English game, I still got it...complete with the artbook and playing cards.
Wish we are in the same country T_T

@Duo: Seems that you got a typo there XD
Old 2011-04-23, 06:05   Link #268
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

*runs*
Oh really now?

Actually been following the thread since its inception (since its "Super Console Wars" title that took too long to change), however for a long time I didn't have a PS3, and even when I did get one I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the price to buy (since I only buy PS3 games if I know my customers will play it too )

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 20:25   Link #269
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Loli isn't about age. It's all about the appearance.

Don't you see I am worshiping a 500 years old loli in my sig?
I know it is one of the Touhou girls but I can't remember who it is.

In fact, most of the characters in Touhou ARE lolis or shoujo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Oh really now?

Actually been following the thread since its inception (since its "Super Console Wars" title that took too long to change), however for a long time I didn't have a PS3, and even when I did get one I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the price to buy (since I only buy PS3 games if I know my customers will play it too )
You run your own video game store? That is just about....the most bloody cool thing!

Nonetheless, being interested in this game despite being in your mid-20s still makes you a potential lolicon.

Old 2011-04-24, 04:52   Link #270
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You run your own video game store? That is just about....the most bloody cool thing!

Nonetheless, being interested in this game despite being in your mid-20s still makes you a potential lolicon.
Internet/Gaming Rental cafe actually, with rentable PS3 on the side. Most of my customers play NBA 2K11 like... 90% of the time

Also, you sound like this game wasn't marketed for those oyaji in their mid-20's upwards

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2011-04-24, 05:44   Link #271
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:

Also, you sound like this game wasn't marketed for those oyaji in their mid-20's upwards

*RUNS*
Are you talking about me? I'm sure you are talking about me.

So at your place it's NBA huh? In my country, it's mostly PES .
Old 2011-04-24, 05:50   Link #272
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Saaaaa.... who knows.

I'm also part of that over-20 oyaji crowd ya know who likes DFC-

*SHOT*

Old 2011-04-24, 07:45   Link #273
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

So at your place it's NBA huh? In my country, it's mostly PES .
Quote:
Saaaaa.... who knows.

I'm also part of that over-20 oyaji crowd ya know who likes DFC-

*SHOT*
Over at my side is Football Manager and God Of War. Only a few play Tekken and Blazblue.....I once brought the Japanese version over to my school's rentable PS3 den and almost got evicted because of this :

Spoiler for big:

For the rest of the next few hours I have a number of guys staring into the gaming room while I am playing the game - apparently guys cannot resist the charm of the goddesses and their companions.

But why no love for Vert? In the first game the only DFC goddess we have is Blanc, whose breasts doesn't even grow despite after her henshin. Now in the 2nd game, ALL their little sisters are pettankos.

But I am digressing! You guys are perverts! Criminals in the making! And I am not one of you 20+ oyajis into little girls! I buy this game for the plot! You can't prove that I am a lolicon!

Old 2011-04-24, 11:16   Link #274
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
But I am digressing! You guys are perverts! Criminals in the making! And I am not one of you 20+ oyajis into little girls! I buy this game for the plot! You can't prove that I am a lolicon!
Heck yeah, people are playing this game for plot .

More pettanko = good.

I just hope they will improve the gameplay, since I heard the first one's is kinda bland.
Old 2011-04-24, 11:20   Link #275
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

More pettanko = good.
Yeah. Gives you the excuse to massage them.

Quote:
I just hope they will improve the gameplay, since I heard the first one's is kinda bland.
From what I saw, the gameplay is going to be like Tales of Graces. Running around in a limited area battle arena upon a contact. Gust was one of the developers, so not exactly a surprise.

Though I am more willing to bet that ToGf's popularity is due to Kana-tan's Sophie rather than the gameplay mechanics.

Old 2011-04-24, 12:00   Link #276
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
I play it for the game references and the humor.Though they being cute is a plus and all.

Quote:
From what I saw, the gameplay is going to be like Tales of Graces. Running around in a limited area battle arena upon a contact. Gust was one of the developers, so not exactly a surprise.

Though I am more willing to bet that ToGf's popularity is due to Kana-tan's Sophie rather than the gameplay mechanics.
Well Tales of Graces F is known for having the "best" tales gameplay or something like that. But yeah Sophie and Cheria made the game popular =V
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 14:02   Link #277
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Of course not, who are you kidding? I play it for the concept of a personified game industry and the references towards real-life and other series'. Don't make such silly assumptions.

Anywho, since the first game was a success they must have got a bigger budget on this one, and judging from the screenshots there's gonna be a bit of an overhaul.

Still, no confirmation on traversable cities/towns though. I just want less point-and-click than the first game.
Old 2011-04-24, 14:03   Link #278
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Of course not, who are you kidding? I play it for the concept of a personified game industry and the references towards real-life and other series'. Don't make such silly assumptions.
I'm pretty sure I talked about "the plot", not about the setting or the world , since that's also a reason I interested in this game.
Old 2011-04-25, 00:16   Link #279
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I am beginning to see why the snow city is named Lowii. All the goddesses are flat-chested little girls.

Lowii, the land of goddess lolis.

Old 2011-04-26, 00:08   Link #280
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

This game is contaminated T_T :
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201..._in_neptune_2/

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg