AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-10, 23:37   Link #24941
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Then Misaki's been out of the game for a very long time, don't you think?
Well, he hasn't contact her ever since he loss his memories for obvious reasons. Maybe after 5 months of no contact, she decided to meet him face to face and that is why she was at A Certain High School.
Old 2013-04-10, 23:38   Link #24942
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
It would be nice if Touma and Misaki knew each other before the memory loss. For one thing Touma knew about Misaki in Vol.1, and I don't think Level 5s' abilities are like widely known or anything, so there is a chance Touma knew Misaki personally before.
You mean like how everybody knows about Mikoto being the electric master? how there's a rivalry between her and Misaki? And how the both of them have been compared by everyone?
Old 2013-04-10, 23:38   Link #24943
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I would say she has been very busy
Well, what might you be implying there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Anyhow I seriously want Misaki to join the Harem. I mean it.
We all want to, and we all mean it.
Old 2013-04-10, 23:56   Link #24944
whitecloud

My theory is misaki definitely know touma from before memory loss, childhood friend or not? Thus the reason she is always trolling mikoto in regards to touma just like what happen in NT6 and that also explain her reaction in railgun manga that I think is deliberate...

She is pretty much the same as kumokawa seria, the one that protecting touma from the other side, and manage things touma couldn't handle or bit too dirty...like what happen in current railgun arc
Old 2013-04-11, 00:00   Link #24945
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
My theory is misaki definitely know touma from before memory loss, childhood friend or not? Thus the reason she is always trolling mikoto in regards to touma just like what happen in NT6 and that also explain her reaction in railgun manga that I think is deliberate...

She is pretty much the same as kumokawa seria, the one that protecting touma from the other side, and manage things touma couldn't handle or bit too dirty...like what happen in current railgun arc
Unlike Kumokawa who is a sempai at his school, what possible opportunity is there for Misaki to meet with Touma and to hold such a high regard for him? I highly doubt she's hangs around back alley fishing for trouble like Mikoto does.
Old 2013-04-11, 00:12   Link #24946
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Well, what might you be implying there?
Who knows? The Sumeragi virus acts in unexpected ways
Old 2013-04-11, 00:17   Link #24947
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Who knows? The Sumeragi virus acts in unexpected ways
A bug; an error in the system
Old 2013-04-11, 01:13   Link #24948
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
A bug; an error in the system
Should we expect Sumeragi's pervy side to take over soon? Or maybe this one is just a part, a facet of the real one. Who knows
Old 2013-04-11, 05:39   Link #24949
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
We all want to, and we all mean it.
Some people are late in their expectations, we should give them warm welcomes as the earlier birds.

Quote:
Should we expect Sumeragi's pervy side to take over soon? Or maybe this one is just a part, a facet of the real one. Who knows
I wouldn't put it past Sumeragi to not have many, many, many, many parts or facets of the real one.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2013-04-11, 07:01   Link #24950
Trung-t-rung

From what I see, Misaki isn't involved in the Dark side. But maybe she is, I mean mind-reading can be used for interrogating spies from outside, right ?
Old 2013-04-11, 09:41   Link #24951
desrtsku
Nympholept

-> [exterior]
-> has some links with Gensei
-> knows the sisters
Yeah, there's not way she's involved with the dark side ... not a chance ... not even a bit ...
Old 2013-04-11, 09:47   Link #24952
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Unlike Kumokawa who is a sempai at his school, what possible opportunity is there for Misaki to meet with Touma and to hold such a high regard for him? I highly doubt she's hangs around back alley fishing for trouble like Mikoto does.
Considering that this is Touma we're talking about, anything could have happened. If this scenario is true, there's the potential for something pretty interesting to happen. I can see Misaki being jealous and resentful of Mikoto's adventures with Touma, or of Mikoto in general.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2013-04-11 at 10:30.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:52   Link #24953
Awrya
U mad?

Trung apparently doesn't keep up with the railgun manga.

Random thought, ever since Index started living with Touma, he has been sleeping in the bathtub. When they captured Kuroyoru, where did he sleep the night?
Bathtub sharing?
Old 2013-04-11, 11:18   Link #24954
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
You mean like how everybody knows about Mikoto being the electric master? how there's a rivalry between her and Misaki? And how the both of them have been compared by everyone?
If that was true then there wouldn't be thugs trying to hit on Mikoto to begin with .

They know there is a Level 5 with A or B power but they don't know how they look like.

So its wrong to assume everyone knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Add the fact if the theory that Misaki controlled the Tsuchimikado is confirmed, it would open the possibility of her knowing about the magic side, friend, it could be a far more valuable ally than Mikoto.
Oh the irony, it even hurts .
Old 2013-04-11, 11:18   Link #24955
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
-> [exterior]
-> has some links with Gensei
-> knows the sisters
Yeah, there's not way she's involved with the dark side ... not a chance ... not even a bit ...
Add the fact if the theory that Misaki controlled the Tsuchimikado is confirmed, it would open the possibility of her knowing about the magic side, friend, it could be a far more valuable ally than Mikoto.
Old 2013-04-11, 11:25   Link #24956
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Trung apparently doesn't keep up with the railgun manga.

Random thought, ever since Index started living with Touma, he has been sleeping in the bathtub. When they captured Kuroyoru, where did he sleep the night?
Bathtub sharing?
Yup, I don't even read it, neither are the novel- version on B-T. As much as I love to see Misaka curbstomp everyone dare to stand in her way( Please zap me more, Mikoto-sama), except for Touma.
I like to see the main plot line since it's kind of feel darker and edgier. Maybe I would try to read it for a change.
Old 2013-04-11, 11:33   Link #24957
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
What are you talking about Acer-bro? Anyone in the science side he personally knows (that has a minimum connection to the dark side) is a far more valuable ally than Miko ... and it's a self confessed Mikotofag who tells you that
and crap, I made a freaking typo again
Old 2013-04-11, 11:39   Link #24958
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Bathtub sharing?
I think she was taken as Worst's pet before the first night was over. If so, there would have been no need to change the sleeping arrangements in Touma's appartment.

She might still have had to sleep in Yomikawa's bath.
Old 2013-04-11, 11:44   Link #24959
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I think she was taken as Worst's pet before the first night was over. If so, there would have been no need to change the sleeping arrangements in Touma's appartment.

She might still have had to sleep in Yomikawa's bath.
Then Accelerator wants to pee at midnight and then...

*a wild cyborg appears*

Accelerator: YO-MI-KA-WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-04-11, 11:50   Link #24960
Trung-t-rung

I think Kamachi should let Touma be a leader of an organization.
I mean both he and Acer (and Hamazura) will have to fight against large organization in the future. With their influence on both Magic-side and Science-side, it would be a piece of cake, right? Sometime to fight against enemy like a large magic cabal, or worse, the Roman Catholic Church, you will need as much help and tech as you can get.
Imagine Hamazura in power suit riding a badass bike.
Imagine Touma with a high tech power suit, that suit would help him a lot if he fights against magician or esper who relied on physical power.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen