AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-23, 13:01   Link #7461
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

Well, there is a way for a Campione to obtain an authority, without the assistance of Pandora ... but for that to occur, the god in question has to willingly give this authority to a Campione.

Not to mention, it usually results in an authority that is incomplete ... and harder to "master".

Since, cases like what happened with Athena or Circe are pretty rare, I don't think that Aisha has aquired her authorities like that, but it's possible...
What´s really terrefying of Aisha is the fact she seems normal and her Authorities have rediculous but benefical effects on people(not Fairy Corridor), but at the same time she might have some crazy Authority with unparalel destruction power. That´s what it feels to me at least.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 13:26   Link #7462
Chris38

Well, judging by the contents of the next translated part of chapter 6...

Uldin is about to make a quite huge mistake, by trying to make the wrong person, into another of his women.

I guess we will learn what are Aisha's offensive capabilities pretty soon...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 13:49   Link #7463
Gore17

My guess? The Persephone Authority can be reversed. Persephone is the Queen of the Underworld, after all.

If that sounds familiar, it should. If it doesn't, you haven't been paying attention.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 14:55   Link #7464
blackwhite67
Banned

I bet Uldin's wives will let Godou and co. go so that they can stop Uldin from taking Aisha.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 15:40   Link #7465
Vezon

Looks like Uldin is also controlled by women. Oh the irony
Vezon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 19:49   Link #7466
bakapervert
A pervert

In this update Erica say that 'a certain someone' always make his target his lover. Is this really accurate? Even though Godou make many women fall for him, but I guess its not true that he make all of them his lover.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 19:54   Link #7467
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
In this update Erica say that 'a certain someone' always make his target his lover. Is this really accurate? Even though Godou make many women fall for him, but I guess its not true that he make all of them his lover.
She´s just saying it to play around with Godou, she knows that by saying he´s going to catch the hint. Of all the girls she knows him the best, so she can puch all the right buttons to amuse herself of his torment. Trouble with problematic girls is Godou´s signature disaster so Erica´s joke is meant to remind him exactly that.
Old 2013-06-23, 22:10   Link #7468
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I guess, though saying all his target become his lover doesn't seem fair.

Btw, this Delilah knife, how long this sealing effect going to last? It seems pretty unfair, no side effect to the user, easy to use without needing ton of magical power, you don't even need to shave all the hair of the target like in Samson's legend, just cutting a little hair can completely suppress Campione's power. man, it seems a very hax weapon. Such a great tool, why does it never heard in the future? Maybe Erica or Ena will steal it for their own use and bring it to the future with them. if that's happen, bad news for Godou, lol.
Old 2013-06-23, 22:14   Link #7469
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
^ I guess, though saying all his target become his lover doesn't seem fair.

Btw, this Delilah knife, how long this sealing effect going to last? It seems pretty unfair, no side effect to the user, easy to use without needing ton of magical power, you don't even need to shave all the hair of the target like in Samson's legend, just cutting a little hair can completely suppress Campione's power. man, it seems a very hax weapon. Such a great tool, why does it never heard in the future? Maybe Erica or Ena will steal it for their own use and bring it to the future with them. if that's happen, bad news for Godou, lol.
Well the story of Delilah is similar to the weapon. Here is the back story. Delilah easily tricked Samson to giving up his weakness. She ordered a servant to cut it, thus resulting in the downfall of Samson. Worst of all, she done it for the money. This is considered the highest standard for a Gold Digger.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 22:19   Link #7470
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I have heard of the legend before, though if my memory is correct, I remember that Delilah shave Samson's hair till he is bald. But here Clotilde only cut a little of Godou's hair, and the requirement to use the knife is pretty easy too, the user just need to be woman, and the target must be men, the user doesn't even need to make the target fall for her like in the legend where Samson is head over heel for Delilah. Compared to Prometheus' grimoire or Godou's golden sword, this knife is a pretty sweet weapon it seems totally hax. It doesn't even just seal one authority too, but all of Godou's ability is sealed. I feel that this knife is pretty much an ultimate weapon, surpassing all the ability shown till now.
Old 2013-06-23, 22:23   Link #7471
haseo0408

Quote:
^ I have heard of the legend before, though if my memory is correct, I remember that Delilah shave Samson's hair till he is bald. But here Clotilde only cut a little of Godou's hair, and the requirement to use the knife is pretty easy too, the user just need to be woman, and the target must be men, the user doesn't even need to make the target fall for her like in the legend where Samson is head over heel for Delilah. Compared to Prometheus' grimoire or Godou's golden sword, this knife is a pretty sweet weapon it seems totally hax. It doesn't even just seal one authority too, but all of Godou's ability is sealed. I feel that this knife is pretty much an ultimate weapon, surpassing all the ability shown till now.
That divine artifact must some other weaknesses not told yet, I can´t belive such a convinient weapon would have only a few little restrictions.
Old 2013-06-23, 22:36   Link #7472
bakapervert
A pervert

Well, hopefully the girls can acquire it for their own use. Such tool going to be pretty useful, considering how Godou is such a trouble magnet.
Old 2013-06-23, 22:40   Link #7473
Chris38

Well, on a different topic, after reading the second part of chapter 6 again, I think that there is even more evidence, that Uldin might be a quite distant ancestor of Godou - after all, he has a similar womanizing trait as almost all the males of the Kusanagi family, his appearance is quite similar to Godou and he even has a similar personality traits as Godou - at least according to Ruska:

Quote:
"Probably, your personalities are fundamentally similar. Bold and unusually prone to willful unruliness, yet unexpectedly adept at taking care of others... And skilled in reading people..."
So, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually revealed that Uldin and Godou are quite distant relatives.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 22:56   Link #7474
bludvein

Plus, Godou is said to be similar to a nomadic warrior several times. It's a real long shot though.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 23:17   Link #7475
holybell84

If Uldin is caught by his wife/wives, he probably be shaved from top.... to bottom.
Old 2013-06-23, 23:17   Link #7476
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
If Uldin is caught by his wife/wives, he probably be shaved from top.... to bottom.
Wonder what Uldin did when they used the razor on him?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 23:33   Link #7477
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, on a different topic, after reading the second part of chapter 6 again, I think that there is even more evidence, that Uldin might be a quite distant ancestor of Godou - after all, he has a similar womanizing trait as almost all the males of the Kusanagi family, his appearance is quite similar to Godou and he even has a similar personality traits as Godou - at least according to Ruska:

So, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually revealed that Uldin and Godou are quite distant relatives.
Looking how much women Uldin have, its a high possibility that his descendant is also quite spread out. No surprise at all if Kusanagi lineage has someone that is descended from Uldin.
Old 2013-06-24, 00:07   Link #7478
kazzuya13

Furthermore Uldin was also mentioned that he traveled going to the east who knows if he has reach the far east.
Old 2013-06-24, 01:29   Link #7479
bludvein

Damn, thats a pretty strong ability that Aisha has. Still not sure how she would attack though. She said "for now" so maybe her attack has requirements attached?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 01:33   Link #7480
bakapervert
A pervert

Lol, Aisha's last line is pretty hilarious. Though I think its not only her authority that make the soldier fully ready to lay their life on the line, but also her personality. Like it or not she is truly seems like a holy woman.

Btw, it looks like till now uldin and aisha haven't yet muttering any incantation when they are using their authority.

And for the first time, finally a Campione that looks like weaker than Godou in term of authority.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem