AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-03, 13:21   Link #301
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
..........Arata just NTRed another grimoire away from Hijiri.
Actually I wondered if that wasn't the intention. To put yet another one of the grimoires in his possession. I'm not sure what that gets Hijiri and her group but there has to be a reason she keeps leaving the grimoires to him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 14:35   Link #302
ImperialFlameGod8190

simple it gives arata more power hijiri wants to make arata as powerful as he can be so when she appears she can bring him to the dark mage side
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 18:39   Link #303
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
simple it gives arata more power hijiri wants to make arata as powerful as he can be so when she appears she can bring him to the dark mage side
Or perhaps she's actually on the good side but is spying on the dark mages and doing it this way is a good way to give Arata something without seeming suspicious since it seems to come off more as a failed attempt at getting rid of him and the others.
Old 2013-03-03, 22:02   Link #304
ImperialFlameGod8190

cyber did u miss the part when ilya said, "wait until hijiri destroys the world
Old 2013-03-03, 22:16   Link #305
cyberdemon

Quote:
cyber did u miss the part when ilya said, "wait until hijiri destroys the world
Ilya could've been in on it. She did seem to change sides way too easily even if she did know Arata which would still mean betraying her master. This makes me think it was all just a play by Hijiri and Ilya to get Ilya to Arata without rousing suspicions.
Old 2013-03-03, 22:30   Link #306
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ilya could've been in on it. She did seem to change sides way too easily even if she did know Arata which would still mean betraying her master. This makes me think it was all just a play by Hijiri and Ilya to get Ilya to Arata without rousing suspicions.
I dunno about changing sides too easily...it was shown that Ilya had a deeper connection with Arata than most because she served as Hijiri's replacement (taking care of him) many times plus seemed to have a bit of a crush on him from the start. So I don't think it was that easy and quick...if anything Astil was the one that changed sides too easily since she was with him from the start for no reason other than Hijiri having left her there.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 22:58   Link #307
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
An alternate explanation is that Ilya didn't want to go through with it in the first place. To be honest, with how she said "stay with me until Hijiri destroys everything", it sounded like she was protecting him from Hijiri. The combination of her own doubts and Arata reaching out to her probably swayed her.
Old 2013-03-04, 02:03   Link #308
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I dunno about changing sides too easily...it was shown that Ilya had a deeper connection with Arata than most because she served as Hijiri's replacement (taking care of him) many times plus seemed to have a bit of a crush on him from the start. So I don't think it was that easy and quick...
I agree with you.
At least this is the conclusion I have came with what we know so far.
Quote:
if anything Astil was the one that changed sides too easily since she was with him from the start for no reason other than Hijiri having left her there.
While this could be the case at the beginning is no longer the case ...afterall I'm sure that all of us can agree that Sora really like her *Idiotic* master now

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
To be honest, with how she said "stay with me until Hijiri destroys everything", it sounded like she was protecting him from Hijiri.
I get the same feeling from her word,that she was protecting him from Hijiri,of course, I could totally be wrong about this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 07:05   Link #309
ImperialFlameGod8190

Here's my thinking on the whole barrier deal. We know from Arata's personality he is a pervy guy. I'll bet Hijiri set this whole thing up to trap arata not so ilya could protect arata from Hijiri but so Hijiri could safely attack the academy arata was at without him being there.
As for Astil have you guys forgotten Hijiri told Astil to protect Arata when the black sun first appeared. In fact if I were a betting man i'd say HIJIRI herself created the black sun hoping to eliminate everyone but arata and give him magic to protect him.
As for a third concept to bring to the table its the idea that Arin is actually a spy for the dark side. The reason Hijiri attacked the other academy was to ensure that the spy she sent to that academy wasn't revealed since she didn't know who would come for arata after the black sun incident a lot but what do u guys think
Old 2013-03-04, 11:27   Link #310
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Only one thing I'm certain about...Hijiri wants to protect Arata (unless she's being controlled by someone else). That said, I'm sure she doesn't care who else is hurt while she tries to achieve her goals...plus she can always go the yandere route and try to kill him in order to keep him for herself later on.
Old 2013-03-04, 14:21   Link #311
ImperialFlameGod8190

that is the only thing we are certain about. that Hijiri wants to protect Arata why i'm not sure about
Old 2013-03-04, 14:30   Link #312
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
that is the only thing we are certain about. that Hijiri wants to protect Arata why i'm not sure about
Because she wants his babies?
Old 2013-03-04, 14:53   Link #313
ImperialFlameGod8190

not likely in the end it all has something to do with Astral Trinity the magic king all of this is boring haha sheesh im mad cause I made a social group for you guys and yet nobody ever goes on
Old 2013-03-04, 15:06   Link #314
Soji

Quote:
not likely in the end it all has something to do with Astral Trinity the magic king all of this is boring haha sheesh im mad cause I made a social group for you guys and yet nobody ever goes on
Agree with you in the end will have to do with *Astral Trinity* but from what I can see in this ch Sora not like much *Astral Trinity*.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 15:22   Link #315
Used Can

I don't think Hijiri is to be taken seriously as an antagonist. She'll probably be another Liese.
Old 2013-03-04, 15:25   Link #316
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think Hijiri is to be taken seriously as an antagonist. She'll probably be another Liese.
Well, that or maybe Hijiri is actually an awful human being and a bad ass antagonist? What if all the good, pleasant and loving memories were just Ilya acting as Hijiri?
Old 2013-03-04, 16:15   Link #317
Used Can

Could be, and I think that'd be an amazing twist, but I'm not really expecting that from T7. The story is more on the comedy side and it hardly takes itself seriously.
Though, if the author were indeed to pull something like that, and does it well, I think it'd be a pleasant surprise.
Old 2013-03-04, 16:58   Link #318
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Well, that or maybe Hijiri is actually an awful human being and a bad ass antagonist? What if all the good, pleasant and loving memories were just Ilya acting as Hijiri?
Then why did she leave Ilya there in the first place? Why did Ilya say Arata was important to Hijiri? And most importantly, if this were true Arata would likely lose it and destroy the entire world in a rage. As much as he likes the other girls, Hijiri is his motivation for everything he has done so far.
Old 2013-03-11, 22:45   Link #319
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 00:56   Link #320
RJ TAYLER

WARNING: This one's bite IS far worse than her bark so far.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural