AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-07-25, 09:42   Link #1
KBTKaiser

[iOS/Android] World Trigger Smash Borders

http://app.worldtrigger.bngames.net/
This just released on the 24th, build your own Mikado city, and then turn it into a pinball arena as you knock enemies into other enemies for more targets bouncing about or into allies who give you a bumper effect. Two main resources, Trion and Money, both of which are handed to you in large sums.

Characters in so far:
Tamakoma-2
Mikumo Osamu
Amatori Chika
Kuga Yuuma

Tamakoma-1
Karasuma Kyousuke
Konami Kirie
Kizaki Reiji

Jin Yuuichi

Team Miwa
Yoneya Yousuke
Kodera Shouhei
Narasaka Shuu
Miwa Shuuji

Team Arashiyama
Arashiyama Jun
Tokieda Mitsuru
Kitora Ai
Satori Ken
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 03:54   Link #2
KBTKaiser

Update a few days ago added Team Kazama

Team Kazama
Kazama Souya
Utagawa Ryou
Kikuchihara Shirou
Old 2015-08-03, 06:15   Link #3
KBTKaiser

Today's maintenance added Expeditions, fight at your friend's base for a trion reward and a trigger upgrade chip of your choice.
Old 2015-08-24, 16:45   Link #4
KBTKaiser

Midorikawa Shun joins the roster alongside the 3 rookie idiots.
Also, Konami and Kitora Swimwear in the gacha.
Old 2015-08-25, 10:08   Link #5
Kamiuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Today's maintenance added Expeditions, fight at your friend's base for a trion reward and a trigger upgrade chip of your choice.
How do I do fight there, I do have some friends added tho (sry I can't read japanese)
Kamiuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 18:49   Link #6
KBTKaiser

it's not just friend's bases. Basically, once you enter the Expedition screen, You see your own stats and the ability to change the chip reward you give for 1000 trion, the top 3 ranking for the period. On the bottom bar, you have rankings, expedition point rewards, and the big orange button to "choose expedition location".
-Next Screen-
From here it'll give you a pick of 5 people with varying amounts of trion rewards and trigger chip of a certain tier. The blue button lets you preview the town you will be fighting in, the orange one sends you to the "pick a helper member for the battle squad"
Old 2015-09-06, 07:52   Link #7
Retrorock

Is there a difference between getting 1 gatcha and using 10 gatcha at once? Usually there is, but it doesn't say so here. Also I keep getting 3* from it, after getting 4 4*s from the newbie gacha. The game is surprisingly fun for a mobage
Retrorock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 11:22   Link #8
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

recently playing this game, despite my japanese skill is bad.
its surprisingly addicted and easy to guess the skill, team, chip and etc.

the mission has three categories. quest (normal, hard, and event), ekspedition and I don't know what the other one but you send your other team in several hours.

my fav chara konami also getto. I loved her.
I hope nasu team or kako team updated. tachikawa maybe.

Quote:
Also, Konami and Kitora Swimwear in the gacha.
excuse me, how I can get this costume? gatcha 1 like normal?

and when I choose chip on trigger, what difference between the normal and the other one who has kanji in their chip?

--
someone has to make guide for this game, please.
Ii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 14:00   Link #9
Retrorock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ii_chan View Post
the mission has three categories. quest (normal, hard, and event), ekspedition and I don't know what the other one but you send your other team in several hours.
Wow, I totally missed that the quest has multiple tabs, was wondering why there aren't any events

The last one is "Missions / Jobs" you can choose up to 4 person to send out on uncontrollable mission for a set period of time for rewards and exp. Each mission has a recommended level (I think) so don't send low level period for advance missions, it will fail.

For swimwear you to gacha it with points, it's the one with the blue shirt symbol if not mistaken. You get those points by doing expeditions(?) and it's one of the 4 choices for extra daily resources(?)

As for the Kanji in the chips, it's for additional effects when you use it, they also tend to be of higher star ranking, 共鳴 should be increase support chances/attack (?) and 猛攻 is increase the multiplier of your ulti(?) I'm just guessing too really, but I can read kanji because it's essentially chinese.
Old 2015-09-06, 15:20   Link #10
KBTKaiser

the swimwear was in the cash gacha, actually, with 5* trigger weaponry for the two girls.

EDIT: And Retro, they list ALL the special effects in their own page when you're looking at trigger upgrades.
Old 2015-09-07, 08:26   Link #11
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

Quote:
the swimwear was in the cash gacha, actually, with 5* trigger weaponry for the two girls.

EDIT: And Retro, they list ALL the special effects in their own page when you're looking at trigger upgrades.
cash gacha?

this?

this?

this? anyway, I gacha this and get replica. but I don't find him anywhere. why? maybe because I don't get yuuma?

or this?

btw, my mikado city,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrorock View Post
Wow, I totally missed that the quest has multiple tabs, was wondering why there aren't any events

The last one is "Missions / Jobs" you can choose up to 4 person to send out on uncontrollable mission for a set period of time for rewards and exp. Each mission has a recommended level (I think) so don't send low level period for advance missions, it will fail.

For swimwear you to gacha it with points, it's the one with the blue shirt symbol if not mistaken. You get those points by doing expeditions(?) and it's one of the 4 choices for extra daily resources(?)

As for the Kanji in the chips, it's for additional effects when you use it, they also tend to be of higher star ranking, 共鳴 should be increase support chances/attack (?) and 猛攻 is increase the multiplier of your ulti(?) I'm just guessing too really, but I can read kanji because it's essentially chinese.
yeah, I almost missed that tabs too.
in this event, the enemy has 'red' title(?) (don't know what the meaning) who weak if attacked by 'blue', I guess. but my team has two member 'green' which weak if attack by 'red'. I lost three times because of it.

blue shirt? got it. thanks.

don't know what meaning of it.
Old 2015-09-07, 09:07   Link #12
Retrorock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ii_chan View Post
yeah, I almost missed that tabs too.
in this event, the enemy has 'red' title(?) (don't know what the meaning) who weak if attacked by 'blue', I guess. but my team has two member 'green' which weak if attack by 'red'. I lost three times because of it.

blue shirt? got it. thanks.

don't know what meaning of it.
Not blue shirt sorry, according to KBTKaiser it's this one

Might need a bit of luck though, apart from the first guranteed 5* all I have been getting are 4* and 3*.

Btw is the only way to get the event points by fulfilling the 3 conditions for the event quest?
Old 2015-09-07, 09:22   Link #13
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrorock View Post
Not blue shirt sorry, according to KBTKaiser it's this one

Might need a bit of luck though, apart from the first guranteed 5* all I have been getting are 4* and 3*.

Btw is the only way to get the event points by fulfilling the 3 conditions for the event quest?
oh, right.

yes, me too. first gacha I get jin 5* but after that just get 4 and 3 star trigger
maybe you had to gacha 50 gems to get 5* like SIF

I think so. Its getting hard because I dont understand the three condition
Old 2015-09-07, 22:29   Link #14
KBTKaiser

Typically the conditions fall under like 10 possible things
1) Kill X with a character of Y trait
2) Trigger Assist X times
3) Trigger Base asset X times
4) do X combo
5) do X combo between enemies(walls and base assets don't count to this)
6) Kill X enemies in a single attack
7) Don't eat X status effect
8) Apply X status effect to enemy
9) Squad total HP% needs to be over X(continues count as starting over from 100%)
10) Less than X squad members bail out

And if I remember correctly, you get a single roll of event points for clearing(not completing with all bonus objectives) all missions of a difficulty.

Also, the rock paper scissors is Red(STR) beats Green(INT) beats Blue(DEX) beats Red.
Old 2015-09-08, 03:54   Link #15
Retrorock

Quote:
Typically the conditions fall under like 10 possible things
1) Kill X with a character of Y trait
2) Trigger Assist X times
3) Trigger Base asset X times
4) do X combo
5) do X combo between enemies(walls and base assets don't count to this)
6) Kill X enemies in a single attack
7) Don't eat X status effect
8) Apply X status effect to enemy
9) Squad total HP% needs to be over X(continues count as starting over from 100%)
10) Less than X squad members bail out

And if I remember correctly, you get a single roll of event points for clearing(not completing with all bonus objectives) all missions of a difficulty.

Also, the rock paper scissors is Red(STR) beats Green(INT) beats Blue(DEX) beats Red.
Ohh thanks, I didn't understand there was a difference between 4 and 5, no wonder I couldn't get some of the objectives done even though I got enough combos sometimes.

There is also one which requires you to "capture x amount of enemy (typically 1 or 2, haven't seen 3 yet) with the green base defense thing"
Old 2015-09-08, 07:36   Link #16
KBTKaiser

yeah, but those come up so rarely and you typically overkill most of them once you have a team off the ground.
Old 2015-09-12, 23:31   Link #17
Retrorock

Quote:
yeah, but those come up so rarely and you typically overkill most of them once you have a team off the ground.
I just found out something about capturing, it's actually quite an important piece in building an end game team. Apparently if you capture a rare trion enemy (it's the black / gold / pink bug like thing that sometimes spawns from a gate), it gurantees atleast a 3* chip drop, which are a pain in the arse to get otherwise because it's quite rare.
Old 2015-09-14, 11:02   Link #18
KBTKaiser

3* doesn't really come into play unless you're trying to power up a 5* or higher character, really. And even then you need the number to be high.
Old 2015-10-16, 14:15   Link #19
TylerC

We should make a wiki or something.

I understand the mechanics of most of the game, but there are somethings that I still dont understand and google translate doesn't help much with some words.
TylerC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 13:16   Link #20
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

they give black hair yuma for free yeah