AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-17, 00:12   Link #81
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
Gaara beat Lee without a scratch or bruise... Gaara wasn't even breathing abnormally as he walked away. On top of that, during the fight, Gaara wasn't using his full potential or fighting Lee seriously.

When Gai knocked the sand away, it was moving at a normal rate toward Lee because the object of desert coffin is not to attack, but merely to surround. Had Gaara launched sand at Lee, it would have been alot less easy for Gai to knock it away.

When Gaara transformed partially into badger form, he was already noticable faster than Sasuke who was noticable faster than Lee without weights. But it is still assumed that Lee with gates is faster than Sasuke. Most people here also assume that Gai is faster than Lee with gates. When Gaara transformed completely, he was even faster than partially transformed. So, this is how the speed comparison goes:

Lee w/o weights < Sasuke < Lee w/ gates open < Gai
Lee w/o weights < Sasuke < Gaara part transformed < Gaara completely transformed

Correspondingly, Gaara would be about as fast as Gai. But there is no true way of assuming who is faster because they were always the faster when they fought.

as for strength, the same would probably be true.

so the only desiding factor would be experience. And there, Gai is undoubtably better than Gaara. Gai would win, but it would be a good fight.
um where do you get this lee wo weights is slower than sasuke? i think the words is that sasuke moved as fast as lee's normal speed actually.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 10:50   Link #82
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Pfffff, hell no! If the only purpose of this thread is to express love then it should rightfully be deleted/closed like all those threads created to only express hatred. Discusion in this forum is always personal opinion. >_<

O_o.... doesn't that contridict itself? Nothing to hate so one points out everything they hate.....

Well, anyway, there is obviously something there to hate if people hate it. For every force, there is a counter-symmetrical force. Everything beautiful has proportional ugliness. Everything brilliant has proportional stupidity. Perfection is a concept which is unobtainable by all standards.
whoa... you need to settle down mister. XP

ok about your speed comparsion thing... isn't Lee faster than sasuke to begin with? I mean he totally slap Sasuke's cocky smile off his face when Lee did the lotus move on him. 5 minutes- pfft! he was right the fight did end in 5 minutes. :fingers:

as of now... umm.. sasuke and lee might be equal in speed....
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 11:16   Link #83
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
its extremely big and i don't have anny webspace. i'm sharing it via dc++ tough.

but it is a verry emotional one even after the music stops and pretty amateuristic. once i get the hang of it i'm gonna make a better one and try upping it to some webspace.
ah, i see, well tell me when you make it into a torrent or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
um where do you get this lee wo weights is slower than sasuke? i think the words is that sasuke moved as fast as lee's normal speed actually.
Actually, it was said that he is equally fast as Lee without weights, but Lee pointed out that Sasuke also has sharingan. His body can move as fast as Lee, but his reaction time is alot quicker. So to me, that means he would be faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
ok about your speed comparsion thing... isn't Lee faster than sasuke to begin with? I mean he totally slap Sasuke's cocky smile off his face when Lee did the lotus move on him. 5 minutes- pfft! he was right the fight did end in 5 minutes. :fingers:

as of now... umm.. sasuke and lee might be equal in speed....
well, yea, but Gaara didn't fight Sasuke before Kakashi's taijutsu training.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 13:28   Link #84
yinstro

Quote:
ah, i see, well tell me when you make it into a torrent or something.

Actually, it was said that he is equally fast as Lee without weights, but Lee pointed out that Sasuke also has sharingan. His body can move as fast as Lee, but his reaction time is alot quicker. So to me, that means he would be faster.

well, yea, but Gaara didn't fight Sasuke before Kakashi's taijutsu training.
well reaction time is the same, but observation and prediction time is different. however this doesnt make him faster, but it gives him a definite adavntage. It implies Lee attacks more with strategy while sasuke can react and adapt, but this doesnt make him "faster" One thing about lees speed and sasukes speed though is, apparently lee can maintain it longer. Lee said it appears moving like that is taxing on sasuke's stamina. Gai is in fact faster than lee stronger and probably has more stamina, as well as having acess to ninjutsu and genjutsu abilities. I really dont think gai or kakashi would have much trouble with gaara, though regular or new jounins might.

btw i was watching the gaara fight the other day, personally, i think gaar with a little training is th sharingan killer, he can see with a different eye, making its genjutsu and hypnosis useless, and he can block his techniques from being seen by sharingan. making its copy factor useless. Also a great number of his attacks cant be copied. i wonder who would have won if gaara hadnt been so unstable in that fight.. hmmm
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 13:37   Link #85
AznExzztasy

Send a message via AIM to AznExzztasy
hehe, lee and gai are both really funny. the trademark glister in their teeth is sooo cool lol. Lee is also a lot like Bruce Lee and maybe thats why i admire him more. Lee isnt exactly the best looking guy in the series though... a trim and waxing wouldnt hurt. oh yea, he could change his outfit too. that turtle green color doesnt seem to work on him. and him following the same look at his teacher Gai...*shivers*
AznExzztasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 23:44   Link #86
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
Rock's one of my favorite characters, but I draw the line at drooling over him.

If you like Rock, just wait and see what happens in the anime. You'll be more than satisfied.
wow. . . man your twisted.
veracromil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 00:42   Link #87
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
yes ur are RELLI creepy...tho lee's a good fighter..he's the one of the ugliest characters
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 01:04   Link #88
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

I see nothing wrong with an obsession over Lee. I mean come on, if I was a girl I too would have been overwhelmed by the sheer manliness exhumed by Rock Lee. Sakura is immune to it though (a symptom of stalkeritis).
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 01:17   Link #89
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Haha! I love you Hobogod-sama. Best reply ever.

Yes, yes you are really creepy. Please seek mental help.

(I'm kidding. Rock Lee is funny as hell.)
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 14:58   Link #90
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Haha! I love you Hobogod-sama. Best reply ever.

Yes, yes you are really creepy. Please seek mental help.

(I'm kidding. Rock Lee is funny as hell.)
lol btw u R creepy

o yeh dont get dizzy now
Divination is offline   Reply With Quote