AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-01-30, 11:14   Link #1
forestsprite

Unhappy Onigiri! Some help...

Mods, I wasn't sure which was the best place to put this thread, but I thought here was best. If you want to move it, please do. ^^;

Did the batch torrent for Kimi ga Nozomu Eien 8-14 ever work? I tried it the day it came out, and pretty much ever other day since, and it still hasn't been fixed or a new torrent made available. I already have 1-10 and 13, I only need three episodes to complete this series. The torrents for 11 and 12 are gone, and 14 rarely has seeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to get another sub's version (no offence, but I like to collect a series with the same group thoughout, and I already have all of Onigiri's). Thanks! ^_~
forestsprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 19:08   Link #2
Go-lytely

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestsprite
Mods, I wasn't sure which was the best place to put this thread, but I thought here was best. If you want to move it, please do. ^^;

Did the batch torrent for Kimi ga Nozomu Eien 8-14 ever work? I tried it the day it came out, and pretty much ever other day since, and it still hasn't been fixed or a new torrent made available. I already have 1-10 and 13, I only need three episodes to complete this series. The torrents for 11 and 12 are gone, and 14 rarely has seeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to get another sub's version (no offence, but I like to collect a series with the same group thoughout, and I already have all of Onigiri's). Thanks! ^_~
You should have posted this in the one that said "Resharing Requests"
Go-lytely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 19:18   Link #3
forestsprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
You should have posted this in the one that said "Resharing Requests"
Perhaps. It was either there or here. I just figured that you can't request something to be shared that never worked to begin with.
Old 2004-01-30, 21:03   Link #4
Lucier
Lunar Translator

I'm not part of Onigiri, but... I can say that the torrent hosting their 8-14 pack is NOT hosted on their torrent server... (It's hosted by some random place that's hosting A LOT of groups torrents, seemingly without any sight or permission from the groups)

My group's work isn't there, thankfully, but...

I'm rather displeased with animesuki's acceptance of such actions...

It's hard enough to keep our torrents seeded, without poeple requesting us to seed torrents on someone elses server that we don't even support!

just my opinion >.>
Lucier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 00:29   Link #5
crumja
AnimeONE Do-It-All

I guess the best thing to do in this case is to go into their irc channel and ask for help or just dload there.
crumja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 17:14   Link #6
ProcrasT8

Send a message via ICQ to ProcrasT8 Send a message via AIM to ProcrasT8
I have all 14 episodes from Onigiri. I initially downloaded from Anime-Keep but the fonts started to really annoy me and switched over to Onigiri based on recommendation from other people. I'll be more than willing to help seed it if you want.
ProcrasT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-01, 18:18   Link #7
forestsprite

Lucier - Thanks for the info. That was pretty much all I wanted to know, though it's dissapointing.

Unfortunately, I can't use IRC because whenever I start to d/l it freezes, and as I haven't yet figured out why, it's not an option for me.

ProcrasT8 - I really appreciate your offer, and I'll probably try to get 14 still through BT, but I think the trackers for 12 and 13 are down, so I don't think you can seed them. I could be wrong, though... I don't know anything about publishing torrents. ^^;;