AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-21, 21:18   Link #1801
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I can totally see why he would pick anyone over Shou. And Yuki's reaction is hardly uncalled for, especially after we learned about her circumstances. If I saw my girlfriend alone in a room with her ex-boyfriend/crush getting hugged from behind, and she is not struggling nor screaming for help, I probably wouldn't ask for her side of the story either. A picture is worth a thousand words... It's kinda like defensive driving, even if you're not wrong you should still try to avoid dangerous situations.
Yuki knows that Utsumi is a really nice guy, but apparently so was Tooru. She doesn't intend to let her guard down ever again.
Old 2010-11-21, 21:24   Link #1802
Cream

Are you implying not letting go of horrific events is good?
You have to eventually get over these types of things or else you're stuck in the past and never continuing the point in life you left off at .
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 21:35   Link #1803
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

And eventually she will, but traumatic events sure are a bitch. If only we could let things go like that, life would be so much easier.
Old 2010-11-21, 21:38   Link #1804
Cream

Ahh , i agree. But the better the faster.
I would say smoke it off , but we all know this is never the case when involving manga.
Old 2010-11-23, 04:10   Link #1805
Rainrir
Tin Can

Weed doesn't solve all the problems. Yuki was being nice to Utsumi for longer than just chapter 58, what is all these BS about how a girl "SHOULD" act anyway? Sure, she doesn't strip on Utsumi command and let him have his way with her when he feels like it, but there are other things Yuki did to show that she cares for him.
Rainrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 05:23   Link #1806
n0c0ntr0l

Chapter 60 is up on iMangascans... FEEL THE RAGE, let it course through your veins. Let it give you focus as you scurry back on here to go write up your rage!
n0c0ntr0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 08:16   Link #1807
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Why do they always get sick once they get wet? There is no relation between getting wet and getting sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiMata View Post
This latest chapter is an example of why I find Yuki's character so frustrating.
Spoiler:
I wouldn't call Yuki a coward. She had a rough past, of which we don't even know of exactly, so you can't say she is a coward. She probably has good reason for acting like this and I don't see it being unrealistic either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Yes...definitely cliche. All of our progress was yanked out under our feet and for no good reason. I don't know why he did that either, he could have just held her hand... oh well, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
Chapter 60 is up on iMangascans... FEEL THE RAGE, let it course through your veins. Let it give you focus as you scurry back on here to go write up your rage!
What rage? There hasn't been any rage for quite a while.
Old 2010-11-24, 08:53   Link #1808
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Utsumi hasn't realized the true meaning behind her smile. A smile that says, I jump to conclusions without first checking facts because I'm still a broken bird who can't get over her past. Hopefully, this will lead to growth instead of recession.
Old 2010-11-24, 09:18   Link #1809
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Just read ch 60....yuki need to learn how to talk things, she know shou loves utsumi, he's on 39ºc fever and probably dont know what the heck he's doing (he even mistake shou for her at first glance), but instead she turn around and run...

Im the only one thinking/wishing that actually shou is kind of evil/yandere and have all the stuff planned to put yuki out of the way?

pd: sorry for my bad english, not my main lenguage :/
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 10:21   Link #1810
Johnny
Working the bags...

And Touru enters the scene in the next chapter or two...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 11:47   Link #1811
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Yes...definitely cliche. All of our progress was yanked out under our feet and for no good reason. I don't know why he did that either, he could have just held her hand... oh well, lol.
Well, he had a fever, maybe he was going to do that, but fell over on top of her or something. Far-fetched I know, but still possible (>.>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I hope this is intended to be a joke .

Quote:
Originally Posted by klg View Post
Utsumi hasn't realized the true meaning behind her smile. A smile that says, I jump to conclusions without first checking facts because I'm still a broken bird who can't get over her past. Hopefully, this will lead to growth instead of recession.
Your sarcasm seems a bit TOO harsh =0\. I think given the circumstances of what we know of her past, it's understandable that she'll jump to conclusions and think negatively when she sees the guy she likes "hugging" the girl he used to like, and in such a tender-looking way. Now ultimately it IS her fault for throwing away being a couple w/o questioning Utsu as to what they where doing. Even so, you make it sound as if she was some headstrong woman who bluntly and loudly speaks her mind to others, like some kind of tsundere. She's not. Once you come across a form of pain, physical or mental, you're naturally going to be more cautious of it, to the point that you'll want to avoid it altogether. This is all Yuki's trying to do. It does seem like you understand this, but the lack of sincerity in your post makes it seem like you think she shouldn't be affected by her past at all =0\.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 11:51   Link #1812
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just stating the inevitable and she said she was going to cram school. I'm just making a hypothetical guess since that one chapter stated Touru was going to school in the area somewhere...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 15:02   Link #1813
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

ok... anyone else getting sick and tired with this recycled misunderstanding? How many times in this series so far did this shit happen?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 15:38   Link #1814
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
ok... anyone else getting sick and tired with this recycled misunderstanding? How many times in this series so far did this shit happen?
I think I've developed a type of immunity to it... because it happens in everything.
Old 2010-11-24, 15:41   Link #1815
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think I've developed a type of immunity to it... because it happens in everything.
sure it happens in all romance related series... but this series itself uses it WAY too much... It's really grinding on me...
Old 2010-11-24, 17:35   Link #1816
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
^^This.
To be honest, i don't think it has happened that much in this manga particularly than in other anime/manga that i've been up to date with. Be lucky.
Old 2010-11-24, 19:01   Link #1817
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
WTH? another misunderstanding... oh god

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Old 2010-11-24, 19:05   Link #1818
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This is the basic formula for GE, Yuki see's the idiot close to a girl, she backs off. Every single time... I swear that idiot better be forthcoming in the next chapter and not let this drag on.
Old 2010-11-24, 19:26   Link #1819
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
close to a girl
Yuki's an idiot, but Utsumi wasn't just close to a girl this time. Shou was right between his legs. When I first saw the scene, the only reason I could believe how close Utsumi had gotten is because he seemed to be really out of it when talking to Shou. If not for that, I'd have called bs because Utsumi isn't suave or ballsy enough to put a girl between him like that.
Old 2010-11-25, 13:09   Link #1820
Cream

These misunderstandings often come from Yuki. Wouldn't you think that this was another one and just blatantly ask him? Then again , utsumi is always getting himself in awkward situations. I feel bad for Shou , but i think that was a good ending for her . Wish you luck Shou ! <3

I'm hoping for Touru to come in. Time to mix shit up right? Haha.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi