Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-19, 17:29   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

[Manga] Chapter 359 Discussion

It's that time of the week already!?

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 17:33   Link #2
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Ok guys, you know what time it is. Thats right spoiler time!!!

Spoiler for Naruto 359 Spoiler #1:

Too Long, Too Early, Too Lame, Totally Fake. Also I'm not sure what this spoiler is suggesting... that Deidara was a clone the whole time? The clone was trying to escape at the end... then what the hell is up with Tobi picking up the ring if it was just a clone? *confuzzled*
Old 2007-06-19, 17:44   Link #3
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Man if you're gonna attempt to post a fake spoiler at least get your grammar in check. *laughs*
Old 2007-06-19, 17:47   Link #4
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Its too early for a spoiler anyway.. lets see what the fakers can do
Old 2007-06-19, 17:53   Link #5
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
No way is this real .

Tobi doesn't need to snatch if he could've caught it. The explosion should've sent the ring flying or at least destroyed it.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 20:04   Link #6
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

HOw about tobi goes all crazy and does something wierd/funny. As a commic releif. Something like calling diedara a loser after he dies.
Old 2007-06-19, 20:10   Link #7
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Man if you're gonna attempt to post a fake spoiler at least get your grammar in check. *laughs*
Well, blame the translator for that lol! I posted this spoiler because it was originaly in japanese. I just leave the japanese part out because it would take up more space. None the less this spoiler is definitely fake, and for soOo~ many reasons. Here is another traslation of the same spoiler, mostly everything its just worded differently.

Lol, still sounds fake.
Old 2007-06-19, 20:15   Link #8
reloaded
skywalker

world domination....that sounds more like pinky and the brain than akatsuki.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 20:23   Link #9
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
world domination....that sounds more like pinky and the brain than akatsuki.
The Akatsuki goal thing is not a lie. . . that’s actually in the Manga stated by the supposed "Akatsuki Leader" in a previous chapter, and yes, trust me it has seen its share of discussions. Most people in the end just decided either the “AL” has a hidden agenda which was still a secret, world domination was just something he told the members, or some decided he wasn’t the Akatsuki Leader but maybe, just maybe, the real AL is the blue haired unknown member, and that wasn’t the true goal. There is also the notion that there is a "next step" that wasn’t revealed (after world domination).

In other words, the world domination thing as far as the manga goes is the true Akatsuki goal, which is to be done after capturing all the Bijuu, and then controlling them to wage wars. (but that doesn't make this spoiler true lol)
Old 2007-06-19, 20:35   Link #10
reloaded
skywalker

lol yeh im aware of that but mentioning world domination and taking over the world just gives me flashbacks of pinky nd the brain

I would say its fake also but still Deidara commiting suicide how disgraceful
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 20:41   Link #11
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Definitely, I totally agree. There’s many other reason's, like how Deidara doesn’t live up to his "Once you see all three tongue’s its all over" I mean how many fights in Naruto ever ended without a character using his specialty, where the hell is c3 lol.

There’s also the fact of Sasuke defending against a total suicide explosion (which is obviously the strongest) defending not only him self but suigetsu as well with just the use of the sharingan? If Sauske could do that, then why did he get one of his wings blown off earlier to a normal explosion. I mean person who wrote this spoiler didn’t even bother to type out exactly how the sharingan is used to defend against the explosion blah. I can keep going on and on lol.

Well it's still pretty early, hopefully tomorrow or later today we will have some decent spoilers to discuss.
Old 2007-06-19, 21:46   Link #12
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
-Why not? If he is going to die anyway why not kill himself and attempt to take down his enemies with him? Personally speaking I would much rather die on my own terms than on someone else's. Deidara's got his bombs so why couldn't he be a suicide bomber as a last ditch effort?
Old 2007-06-19, 22:07   Link #13
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Fake spoiler. The spoilers author probably meant that it was one of those advanced clones like the ones they made of Kisame & Itachi during the Rescue Garra arc. Clever fake spoiler as it begins the Sasuke anti-hype by making Sasuke go semi-all out against a 30% Akatsuki.

Fake anyway

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 22:08   Link #14
kuzon234ray

Anyways, Diedara has to use C3. If Sasuke kills him or not, we will see C3. That would be 'The Artist Grand Finnaly', I would assume... but I could be tottaly wrong.
kuzon234ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 23:31   Link #15
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

When Deidara goes it will be pretty obvious. Just look as the deaths of Sasori, Asuma, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Kishi is not subtle. Huge panels that take up to 4 or 5 pages and milk the drama. The spoiler is way too anti-climatic. Deidara's death is not going to be an afterthought used to set up Tobi comedy.

It looks like a few more spoilers are popping up on 2ch.
Old 2007-06-19, 23:50   Link #16
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Well, blame the translator for that lol! I posted this spoiler because it was originaly in japanese. I just leave the japanese part out because it would take up more space. None the less this spoiler is definitely fake, and for soOo~ many reasons. Here is another traslation of the same spoiler, mostly everything its just worded differently.

Lol, still sounds fake.
Sorry, I wasn't really referring to you, but the people who make these fake spoilers. I mean if you're gonna bullshit at least make it believable to serve the purpose of being a fake y'know? *laughs*

Last edited by That Other Ninja; 2007-06-20 at 00:12.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 00:02   Link #17
Seras

what's up with all these fake spoilers and whatnot now? what ahppened to that sayaron guy with his summaries? i stopped reading the manga long ago but sort of kept up with the summaries but now im totally lost due to all the fake spoilers running about lol. anyways ya, have fun everyone
Seras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 07:40   Link #18
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
When Deidara goes it will be pretty obvious. Just look as the deaths of Sasori, Asuma, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Kishi is not subtle. Huge panels that take up to 4 or 5 pages and milk the drama. The spoiler is way too anti-climatic. Deidara's death is not going to be an afterthought used to set up Tobi comedy.

It looks like a few more spoilers are popping up on 2ch.
I really like your avatar! You wouldnt mind if i copy it right?
Anyway i dont think any of the Akatsuki will die.

But i am positive that we will find out more about Tobi.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:36   Link #19
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Might be the real one. It's from Conan who's been providing real spoilers for sometime now.

Spoiler:

Contains the standard "flashback before death" used with some characters. It looks weird, but it looks like there were some translation issues. Maybe a clearer summary will come out soon if this is real.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 08:43   Link #20
shaselai

Well this chapter will put an end to the battle regardless... the only thing to keep deidara "alive" is if he is needed at all for the story anymore... and as much as I like his humor he is really a filler character now so expendable.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote