AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-18, 07:27   Link #21
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I gotta say this has to be the weirdest turn of events i've ever seen. I'm still confused.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 07:29   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Spoiler for 363:

Spoiler for 363:
-Mein Got, that is a little too much resemblance to Naruto to be a mere coincidence. Seriously, no matter how you look at it you cannot deny the 2 aforementioned characters look very close to one another. Now I am really intrigued by this guy that for so long we knew only as the Akatsuki Leader (or maybe we should now call him the Akatsuki Executive since he may not be the leader after all). You know what they say "A picture is worth a thousand words".

-As far as the chapter goes I am a little dissapointed that Tobi was given the big, ugly ax. Deidara died in a Blaze of Glory and it was a fitting end. Sasuke survived, yeah what a shocker eh? But in all honesty, Tobi got gyped (unless he's not really dead and Kishimoto removed him for a while so he can come back later).

*P.S: Looks like Konoha ninja are all bloody deaf if it took that big of an explosion to alert them that there's a battle going on...
Old 2007-07-18, 07:34   Link #23
Sasuke_Bateman
No

So if Naruto is from the rain village? can he still become Hokage?
Old 2007-07-18, 07:36   Link #24
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
So if Naruto is from the rain village? can he still become Hokage?
-I vote that the "AL" is Naruto from the future and he came back to the past for kicks and giggles. The fact that his older self is from Shiguregakure is of no importance .
Old 2007-07-18, 07:39   Link #25
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I vote that the "AL" is Naruto from the future and he came back to the past for kicks and giggles. The fact that his older self is from Shiguregakure is of no importance .
Damn but i gotta admit they do look alike. If he is Naruto's brother i'll be piss because Itachi has to take orders from that ass.
Old 2007-07-18, 07:43   Link #26
tkdtiger

Spoiler:

Based on the spoiler I actually think Tobi may make another appearance. For one
Spoiler:
it just seems to me he's setting it up for Tobi to make a surprise appearance at sometime...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 07:44   Link #27
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Damn but i gotta admit they do look alike. If he is Naruto's brother i'll be piss because Itachi has to take orders from that ass.
-Please, the "AL's" power and abilities could dwarf Itachi's by a magnitude of a millenia and Itachi would still not take orders from him. Remember, the "AL" said it himself a long time ago "They all joined together of their own volition". No matter what the circumstance, Itachi will remain the cold, cocky, kick-ass, homicidal maniac we all love and adore ...
Old 2007-07-18, 08:27   Link #28
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
None the less, the main thing that bugs me about the Manda deal is not how it happens, not because of Suigetsu, or the Genjutsu to force Manda to obey Sasuke's commands. Its the simple fact, that Manda can actually survive the blast
Was it stated that Manda survived the blast? I thought the summary didn't confirm one way or another. But yeah, it seems a bit much if he survived. However, I didn't expect a normal snake to be able survive a C1 blast until it was shown, seeing as how Sasuke killed one with just kunai in the Forest of Death.

Quote:
All the "AL" is Yondy, or "AL" is Madara might not apply to the "AL" any more, however everything that did can now apply to the "Higher Power", hell I was even considering my old Itachi is a good guy theory to be true, considering Itachi's lack of interest for killing his opponents, he might just be trying to kill the "higher power" because it was he who killed the Uchiha clan, making Sasuke his next of kin just incase he fails. Meh at this point almost anything would make sense.
True. Pein does resemble Naruto, but now that he has been revealed to be the second-in-command, that kind of makes him just another Akatsuki soldier. I think that makes him less likely to have any kind of relationship with Naruto or Yondaime.

About Itachi. I'm still pretty sure he carried out the killing of his clan personally, since he killed Shisui years prior to that. Also, Sasuke heard his parents (or one of them) yell just before he entered the room where Itachi was. When he entered, both were dead, leaving almost no room for doubt that Itachi murdered them. However, the motive Itachi had for killing them might have something do with Akatsuki or the higher power.

Quote:
-Please, the "AL's" power and abilities could dwarf Itachi's by a magnitude of a millenia and Itachi would still not take orders from him. Remember, the "AL" said it himself a long time ago "They all joined together of their own volition". No matter what the circumstance, Itachi will remain the cold, cocky, kick-ass, homicidal maniac we all love and adore ...
Itachi does take orders from the leader. Like he when recruits Deidara, he states that is under the leader's orders. But he is still a cold, cocky, kick-ass homicidal maniac.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 08:33   Link #29
Sasuke_Bateman
No

But having reading more , it seems there's someone higher up if that makes sense.
Old 2007-07-18, 08:35   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hah so much for the AL = Yondaime comparison...

This guy is from the rain.
Old 2007-07-18, 08:37   Link #31
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

True. Pein does resemble Naruto, but now that he has been revealed to be the second-in-command, that kind of makes him just another Akatsuki soldier. I think that makes him less likely to have any kind of relationship with Naruto or Yondaime.
Pein is the girl.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 08:40   Link #32
shaselai

If tobi dies then it would be the lamest death for an Akatsuki member especially we havent seen him doing anything besides not dying through a sword slash and digging underground... It maybe perhaps that the other members don't know Tobi's skills that much and assumed he died... O well..
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 08:46   Link #33
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Hehe, that’s exactly what I’m saying (or at least that is exactly what I am assuming using the information provided from the spoiler) ! See, Suigetsu rushing to Sasuke’s side and lending Sasuke Chakra to summon Manda doesn’t sound that incredible or amazing next to. . . Tobi being dead, and some guy that actually commands the guy that commands Itachi. Makes you wonder who and how strong the one pulling the strings really is right? Maybe my Itachi is a good guy theory will end up being correct, maybe Itachi's true goal is the death of the higher power, creating Sasuke as his next of kin, maybe the higher power is Madara!! Let the theories fly!!!! Weeeeee!

None the less, the spoiler is definitely real its from Himajin its just lacking is all, just going to have to wait for the chapter. Also can't you see Hunter's spoiler tag? " confirmed spoiler translated by Sho:"
NOOOOOOOO!!! do not let the theories fly because then everyone will be posting them all over again. I think Kishi visits all the forums and then makes his Manga as cliffhanging and far out as he can and then laughs at all the dumbass theories.
Kishi: Kukukukuu..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
the AL looks like Naruto so much, it's like he's older brother
PLZ don't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
1st pics,
he reminds me of Yondaime

Spoiler for 363:

Spoiler for 363:
NO, plz no! He reminds me of Naruto with CS2. Yes i have seen Naruto with CS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
if the spoiler is confirmed then it is amazing IMO very big turn of events and a lot of things are unexpected, Tatami we didn't know where the hell was Suigetsu to begin with so yes he can show up at any time, the AL and the girl are revealed, if Tobi is going to die let him die he didn't do anything special since he appeared, people want him alive because they want him to be Obito maybe Kishi knows that so he tells them sorry there is Tobi dead lol in this chapter Kishi is simply doing the opposite of what people thought and maybe Tobi will survive, Sasuke cut him in half and he regeneraed i think so maybe he has something under his sleeve.
I hope your right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Suigetsu popping out of nowhere would be the lamest thing ever. But it could happen, this is just shonen manga.

The other thing that's lame is that Manda can protect Sasuke from the blast. This blast is supposed to be uncounterable, at least at ground zero. Maybe 1 km away Manda could do the job, but Sasuke was right next to Deidara. However i will be ok with this solution if Manda dies in the process. So i hope the price is Manda's life, than Deidara didn't die for nothing. Anyway Manda would be useless against Itachi if he can disable it with a genjutsu.

Some years ago we had a debate of how could Itachi be stronger than sannins who have giant summons. My idea was that he could use MS to either cast genjutsu or do an amaterasu and burn them to death. From this spoiler it seems that even the regular sharingan can beat a boss summon. Well it was to be expected after we saw Sasuke in Naruto's mind dealing with the demon fox. A mere Manda cannot stand in the way of the great sharingan

I think that Tobi survived, however if his ability and past will be explained when Zetsu is properly introduced than there's no reason to let Tobi live. If there is someone who commands the akatsuki leader than it could be that Tobi is secretly that person's subordinate who is reporting to that person about akatsuki. Anything can be possible, i guess those who think the real leader is Madara will now be happy, and we will have more theories about the real leader being Madara, who is also the 3rd MS user. Also those who have theoires about Itachi being on a secret mission may be happy now, Itachi maybe wants to defeat the real leader, and maybe the Uchiha clan was killed by Madara after all
This is anime/manga crazy shit happens all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Spoiler:

Based on the spoiler I actually think Tobi may make another appearance. For one
Spoiler:
it just seems to me he's setting it up for Tobi to make a surprise appearance at sometime...
Hope so

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAAHA! For real tho. I know this will definetely backfire on me but hope that the "Higher power" is indeed
Spoiler for REVALATION:
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 08:55   Link #34
Mists

Tobi dead? Please....maybe they think he's dead because his ring disintegrated or something, or got lost. I mean granted Tobi always complained about Deidei not exploding his bombs while he was around, this guy looked like he could phase through ground...

are we not going to get an explanation of Tobi and Sasuke's reaction toward him when he cut through him?

Especially if this has to deal with the main character.................
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 09:21   Link #35
Ichimaru

if pein = pain

does that mean her jutsus are Bondage and BDMS?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 09:31   Link #36
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
if pein = pain

does that mean her jutsus are Bondage and BDMS?
Then i hope she fights Sakura
Old 2007-07-18, 09:46   Link #37
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Amusing spoilers, Suigetsu summoning manda (how the hell did he learn about Sasuke, well, at least we know, the great Sasuke couldn't help but call for help), Sasuke using genjutsu on Manda (what an eye! seems nothing even the god cannot stand against it, now, it becomes overly-stupid Oro and Deidara trying to stand against it, that gap cannot be closed by a mere human), entering Manda's body (I'd like to try that too, there might be a nice room inside from the summoning dimension with Manda's little brats), and Manda surviving the explosion (a great summon indeed, and a shockingly weak explosion).

Oh, well, I wasn't expecting anything logical from Kishi in the first place - recently he seems to be on something to enhance his performance - too bad the side-effects are too obvious. Anyways, Naruto summoning Kyuubi should be the next step to balance that act. Who cares how, at this point!
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 09:49   Link #38
mahbod

WHAT THE FUCJK ? how random is this it jusdt jumps to Al face??? er.... in the holograms was he wearing a forhead protector?? and his hair ddint look like that.... his hair looked liek more the 3rds hair style so fake lol... and yeah as u guys pointed out .. suske summoning manda and using genitsu and suigestu comming out of no werre .... probably a fake oo and some 1 higher pulling strings... that itachi is listening to??........well there are some members that havnt been revealed..
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 09:55   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Spoiler for 363:

Judging from that picture i'd say those 2 have been busy...and it seemed that the Leader had to do all the work... well...it's only natural that he is paired with a lady...who wants to walk with Cpt. Plant anyway...
Old 2007-07-18, 10:00   Link #40
mahbod

man she looks like suske lol
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote