AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-24, 23:22   Link #1161
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so i guess now we got a rating game?

issei dream of going married rias then some person & his arm.
those 2 guys asking issei for girl & yea issei sorta got “one” for those two.
“locker looking” but end in koneko punch.
issei scream like a girl seeing asia in nothing some talk then oops your mom.
going buddha but FAIL then rias want to give her virgin to issei?!
look like could happen but here come rias’ brother maid.
next day two guys are tick off cause “one” mention is muscle magical yea more brain bleach.
meeting time & say hello raiser phoenix give really total jerk.
even got 15 females yet doing yea issei do us a favor grit his teeth.
but denied for now.

next ep issei on training.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 23:23   Link #1162
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Akeno wins!!!!!

....wait, it's not that kind of rating game? Just voting on who your favorite is...? Bah!
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 23:35   Link #1163
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I was so sure that the scene with Rias was gonna be a perverted dream but it turns out to be true she really did want Issei to take her virginity that lucky bastard lol. I feel even though it looks like she was trying to void the engagement by losing her innocence i think it goes beyond that and she truly wanted to give herself to Issei because she cares for him beyond the role of master and servant. Its obvious by now that Rias's feelings are growing stronger and stronger.

I kind of felt sorry for Issei but letting his temper get the better of him and his big weakness cute girls got him in trouble. She freaking KO'ed his ass in one hit and he didnt get even get a freakin swing in because he was admiring how cute she was. Hes going to need to get his ass in gear and take that training seriously if he wants to improve. Also, he should probably actually trying talking to the dragon inside his boosted gear to gain a better understanding of his powers.

Phoenix was just as big of an asshole as i thought he was going to be. He seriously started teasing Issei by foundling and making out with his servant right there. Even though Rias does not want to marry him damn was that rude, he did it on purpose provoking Issei. The number of servants he has is does not matter. He has 15 pieces but i can see any of them being truly special. Rias has more than 1 servant that possess sacred gears but Akeno is an above average demon she can hold her own with the best of them. With Arisa healing power they stand a good chance if Issei shapes up well. I would rather have a small elite team that highly trained and specialized than to have a huge group of poorly trained
warriors numbers done always decide the outcome of a battle.

I guess the end of series will focus on the ranking game. But god i hope we get a season 2 because there is so much more material from novel to cover.
Old 2012-02-25, 04:54   Link #1164
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

What an eventful episode, enjoyed the little plot going on, adding on to the perverted scenes. An important game, rating or otherwise? Always expect an episode after the announcement to be a training episode.

Pheonix really does have a loaded harem though. Pity though its to an idiot.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 07:57   Link #1165
Father Hentai

Some parts are already yet getting a bit anoying. That is how they slowly degenerate the characteristics of Asia. She is too servy towards Issei and "willing" to let him do pervert stuff to her. Somehow it does not suit to her. But on the other side. She is a nun who has been resurrected as a devil. Maybe there is a link between this situation.

I find the Dragon <-> Issei talk very interesting and I hope they build up something good about this "friendship"
Old 2012-02-25, 08:11   Link #1166
blackstormattack

even though it was obvious that Rias, the heir of such an important family, has a fiancee I still enjoyed the episode because she now showed in front of her fiancee that she really cares about Issei.

IN YOUR FACE RAISER!
Old 2012-02-25, 08:45   Link #1167
mechdra

The scene in the changing room is from which part of the LN or is it original?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 09:43   Link #1168
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Some parts are already yet getting a bit anoying. That is how they slowly degenerate the characteristics of Asia. She is too servy towards Issei and "willing" to let him do pervert stuff to her. Somehow it does not suit to her. But on the other side. She is a nun who has been resurrected as a devil. Maybe there is a link between this situation.
I don't really think she has been "degenerated", this is how Asia has been from the start really - shy and pure-minded, but not oblivious to sexuality or outright opposing it. She obviously hasn't run in to the matter before, and you can feel it's pretty much new territory for her (which is where her slight overreactions come from), and personally I find it quite cute how she doesn't shy away from the topic when it concerns the guy she has fallen heads over heels for.

The amusing part is that it's not Asia "willing to let him do pervy stuff to her", it's Asia wanting to get touchy-feely with Issei on her own initiative. Which I find quite refreshing really (and this goes for the show in general) - it's not merely the females putting up with the guy's antics, they are willing to initiate their own and not make judgmental overreaction out of it.

One almost has to feel sorry for Asia in this regard, in the sense that Issei is obviously treating her with more care and exercising a self-inducted hands-off policy. The poor girl obviously wants a little bit of physical side progress with the object of her affection, but Issei is running away from that
Old 2012-02-25, 09:58   Link #1169
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 08

Wait...... no one managed a Phoenix Wriser joke? I know my health is currently at a all time low, but even I managed a laugh at that, even if they didn't intentionally mean it that way

Hmm. I honestly can't say much, I mean look, Issei really was late on the uptake when Rias wanted to do him. See what happens when you think....

Maid Queen is purrty I wonder if that King has a maid army, ah, I love maid armies In fact, I made mention earlier in the series how Queen's seem to be the hottest of a clan..... Well, Phoenix's Queen(I guess it is her), eh hot body yeah, but we have yet to see her in action, although she does fit the Queen requirements of looking too awfully calm

I wonder how did Koneko detect Issei in the locker. Anyone have a guess? Kitty instincts? Devil radar? The piercing feeling of a pervert's gaze? Or my all time favorite......IT'S LOVE

And, I did this just for fun. If anyone uses this avatar, you are an enemy of mankind

I'll be frank, that's something I would do, but Wriser was showing off, abusing her obedience. He was nothing more than a brat. A real pervert doesn't show off, it has to be sudden, accidental, and much to the surprise of both parties involved. With the reward being a slap on the face + the verbally destructive words "hentai!" *runs*

Or that could be just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
The real weird one in this group is Koneko.
Weird? Are you mocking the Neko-chan? DID YOU CALL HER FLAT? No one makes fun of Koneko-chan! She isn't flat! She has nice supple boo- *Koneko sonic punches mangatron in the gut*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Also, so many boobs this episode. And such a great turn of events.

It's like, boobs.. And a good story. It's like, wow.
See, such honesty. I'm glad there's more of you out there. I was starting to look like the only nutcase on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She seems to be the only girl in the series who is unwilling to let Issei see her naked (though we don't know about Akeno).
Akeno would probably tease him, revealing a little bit of clothing asking me if I want to see more, where I would have my tongue hanging out as I manage a "Yes ma'am!" and then she would zap me and say "Maybe next time"

Wait, I thought I was talking about Issei. How did it turn into another page from my delusion diary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Nah, I prefer the anime version, at least the nipples are in the right place
That.... you noticed the conveniently censored part of the pic, and that's what is your deciding factor?

I was immediately drawn to her eyes, which.... to be honest, she has this dead look on her eyes. I then became concerned if she was dead or something... she looks disappointed, like... maybe he's too small, or he came too fast, or.... *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
The poor girl obviously wants a little bit of physical side progress with the object of her affection, but Issei is running away from that
That's a bit of a downside to all this. For a guy who wanted to have servants and do all sorts of things with them, he seems awfully defensive of her advances. Maybe that's where the part is, where he'd rather have them at his beck and call instead of them acting on their own accord? The sad part is, Asia's story looks like those kind where she ends up friendzoned and treated as imouto love than deep affectionate love, totally crushing her feelings
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 10:45   Link #1170
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Weird? Are you mocking the Neko-chan? DID YOU CALL HER FLAT? No one makes fun of Koneko-chan! She isn't flat! She has nice supple boo- *Koneko sonic punches mangatron in the gut*
"Weird" as in "her character is weird", it has nothing to do with her looks. As a devil, her reactions to sexuality should be closer to those of a succubus, and not to those of a puritan prude. Asia, Rias and Akeno demonstrate just the right attitude.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 11:02   Link #1171
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
"Weird" as in "her character is weird", it has nothing to do with her looks. As a devil, her reactions to sexuality should be closer to those of a succubus, and not to those of a puritan prude. Asia, Rias and Akeno demonstrate just the right attitude.
Oh I know what you mean, it's just that I have no answer for her... due to her lack of screen time maybe she didn't get a bite before all that? You know, "she's grouchy if she doesn't get her carbs" sort of thing
But you know, my M senses are tingling. Maybe she's not punishing him in the "you pervert" kind of way, but instead she's disciplining him for his "high class" desires, when he's just a pawn, and, as we all saw with Wriser, he had his way with his girl, without no one objecting to it except you know who, so maybe there's rank in all these clans, in who is able to act perverted and who is not
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 11:07   Link #1172
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Hmm, must be a character design inconsistency.
The Head-Maid looked like an over-the-hills mid-40's old-maid that seduces young men for money in the ending credits.
And yet she look young and pretty (not quite cute, mind) and less than half that age in the anime proper.

And YEEEESSSS!!! My 1000th post!!
Old 2012-02-25, 11:09   Link #1173
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh, objections abounded when Flame Boy decided to show off - namely Rias and Issei, but I'm pretty sure that Akeno wasn't happy that her friend's fiancee was just casually groping and making out with another woman right in front of them as a clear taunt at her adorably perverted yet straightforward and honest little devil brother. ... (I rule at long run-on sentances )
Old 2012-02-25, 11:24   Link #1174
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Ah, it must be my lingeing love for the sublime Mami-sempai of Puella Magika Madoka Magi, but of late I have really grown to take a shining to blonde cuties with twin conetails. Or French-bread hair, if you will.

So, until her name is revealed, my personal favourite of Flame-Bastard's harem is "Mini-Mami"

Isn't she adorable?

And as per genre conventions, I get the feeling that being the LAST piece shown, she would no doubt be the most powerful.
Old 2012-02-25, 11:28   Link #1175
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^I am guessing that's his Queen. It's just a guess though.

Actually, I think the reason Koneko punched the locker containing perverts is because it wouldn't make sense for a girl with monstrous strength to NOT punch a locker containing perverts.

Also, Koneko has been shown to be a guardian of decency on multiple occasions.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 11:31   Link #1176
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
The scene in the changing room is from which part of the LN or is it original?
it's actually in the Light Novel, Volume 8. Colored too; so yeah, that's canon.

Though HOW they even got in there is the blurry part because it really just feels out of place in the anime. Sadly, Volume 8 isn't finished yet so I can't exactly find out what the details are at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Ah, it must be my lingeing love for the sublime Mami-sempai of Puella Magika Madoka Magi, but of late I have really grown to take a shining to blonde cuties with twin conetails. Or French-bread hair, if you will.

So, until her name is revealed, my personal favourite of Flame-Bastard's harem is "Mini-Mami"

Isn't she adorable?

And as per genre conventions, I get the feeling that being the LAST piece shown, she would no doubt be the most powerful.
must... not... spoil... can't... resist... spoilers...

I'm so gonna get the ban hammer for this, aren't I... anyways, she is an important character that's for sure.

Spoiler:
rvlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 11:33   Link #1177
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Apparently, the pervert duo (or two-thirds of the pervert trio) had arranged somehow that they could be in it. Probably figured out a time when they could get in unnoticed or snatched a key somewhere.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 11:52   Link #1178
Xaturas

Quote:

Isn't she adorable?

Her Boobs got decreased in Anime compared to novel where she is around Asia size.

As for her importance O_O, you'll see if she is important or not.

That's how she looks in novel, but there can be a little/major spoiler as her design in anime lacks 1 feature she has in novel.
Old 2012-02-25, 12:06   Link #1179
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

I managed to Doctor-Up an ensemble of the Flame-Bastard's Harem WITHOUT The Flame-Bastard for everyone here, courtesy of Photoshop.

So, who takes your fancy?

Old 2012-02-25, 12:09   Link #1180
Xaturas

Quote:
I managed to Doctor-Up an ensemble of the Flame-Bastard's Harem WITHOUT The Flame-Bastard for everyone here, courtesy of Photoshop.

So, who takes your fancy?
Who wants used goods XD.
Ise harem is better because its pure.

BTW how does the catgirls have their nipples hidden with that shirt????
And my guess from the look is that big boobs onesan queen in the center is bigger Sado than Akeno. It just shouts from her eyes (both eye pairs that is :>).

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen