AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 17 19.77%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 40.70%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 22.09%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.30%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 4.65%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.33%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.16%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-11-13, 19:19   Link #21
Yufankun

Can't say I do. All the other scenes seen in the preview seemed to match the corresponding chapter though.
Yufankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 19:19   Link #22
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
If not, I sense some more filler ahead >_<
fillers in Railgun anime?! Nooo way!
Old 2009-11-13, 20:55   Link #23
Miraluka
Banned

Hahaha! again what can do a railgun shot against an explotion???
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 21:17   Link #24
Yufankun

Think the point was to blow away the thing before it exploded?
Yufankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 21:49   Link #25
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

I knew this was coming, but here's an excuse for me to complain again:

Spoonabomber's such an idiot. Why doesn't he freaking tell anyone he's getting bullied, or better yet, use his spoons against them? A few blown off hands'll make them think twice about taking his lunch money.

But nope, it's Judgment's fault for not being omniscient.

Also, enough with all the focus on his headphones. We get it already. He has some rad tunes, we know.
Old 2009-11-13, 21:52   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Hahaha! again what can do a railgun shot against an explotion???
Blow it away so they won't get caught in the blast zone.

And Touma's trolling of biribiri just gets ten times better. I wish there is a flirting railgun part.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 23:05   Link #27
Eater of All
NOM

Very nice blend of character development and plot. Hopefully JC Staff can continue to pump out some good episodes like this from now on.

Also, +1 cool point to Touma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpit View Post
Does anyone recognize the girl in the next episode preview?

If not, I sense some more filler ahead >_<
Well, they have been hinting at this Level Upper thing for quite a while now. Even if it turns out to be some elaborate filler, it's still probably going to be good filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
I knew this was coming, but here's an excuse for me to complain again:

Spoonabomber's such an idiot. Why doesn't he freaking tell anyone he's getting bullied, or better yet, use his spoons against them? A few blown off hands'll make them think twice about taking his lunch money.

But nope, it's Judgment's fault for not being omniscient.

Also, enough with all the focus on his headphones. We get it already. He has some rad tunes, we know.

I swear this guy reminds me of a certain psychotic male lead in Chaos;Head.
Old 2009-11-13, 23:06   Link #28
McMilk
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Blow it away so they won't get caught in the blast zone.

And Touma's trolling of biribiri just gets ten times better. I wish there is a flirting railgun part.
Pray for Railgun OVAs!!
Just like the Shakugan no Shana S OVA...

Anyway, great episode. Watching Mikoto beat the dick up was enough for me. Also, Kuroko's ninja-teleporting-leap was so cool I found myself rewinding it at least 3 times
Old 2009-11-13, 23:15   Link #29
Bordix

Spoiler for :

LOL PAJAMAH
Old 2009-11-13, 23:41   Link #30
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post

Spoiler for :

LOL PAJAMAH
Mikoto's tastes just aren't understood by others. Of course she probably slipped into the store later on to pick it up . But yeah great timing to check to see how it'd look on her and then have Touma walk right up. The kid was a good way to have him around to help with the explosion and tie it to the last episode.

But yeah what a guy. Forget going after the people who harass you. Instead go after Judgment because they don't give you a bodyguard. Of course groups like Judgment usually arrive after it's over. It's pretty amazing to just walk upon a situation like that. Of course you really can't hope for calmer thinking from someone that unstable. Besides actually used a little kid to deliver the bomb without worries about being reported since he expected her to get killed as well.
Old 2009-11-14, 00:16   Link #31
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Mikoto's tastes just aren't understood by others. Of course she probably slipped into the store later on to pick it up . But yeah great timing to check to see how it'd look on her and then have Touma walk right up. The kid was a good way to have him around to help with the explosion and tie it to the last episode.
I find it amusing that Misaka's tastes actually saved their asses. Without her childish interest, she would have never suspected the frog doll to be a bomb and bomber-kun could have escaped. So lets not give all the credit to Touma, and people should stop ridiculing Misaka's preference, who knows, maybe it'll save you one day
Old 2009-11-14, 00:46   Link #32
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
I find it amusing that Misaka's tastes actually saved their asses. Without her childish interest, she would have never suspected the frog doll to be a bomb and bomber-kun could have escaped. So lets not give all the credit to Touma, and people should stop ridiculing Misaka's preference, who knows, maybe it'll save you one day
You bring up a very good point. Though if she wasn't saved from the blast that piece of information wouldn't have done her much good . Still her love for Gekotan helped save the day. The fact it wasn't actually Gekotan didn't matter. Though if he blew up Gekotan....he wouldn't have gotten away with a kick and punch. Unique tastes saved the day there.
Old 2009-11-14, 01:23   Link #33
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah yes... Misaka and her insecurities about girly stuff... is that actually part of the tsundere-archetype chara setting though?

And yes I too noticed that Uiharu is strangely topless in that profile page... and I thot it was someone's photoshocking. She's the last person on that page I'd expect to be topless...

...unless she's become a closet exhibitionist after being skirted so often by Saten?

*is buried in deadly flowers*
Old 2009-11-14, 01:26   Link #34
Xacual

I was kind of worried for a second but thankfully my favorite part of the chapter was put in after the credits.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 01:38   Link #35
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Once again, awesome episode. Just feel sorry for the poor soda machine...living a tough life of getting kicked in both Index and Railgun.
Old 2009-11-14, 03:23   Link #36
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
GREAT WARRIOR OF JUSTICE, TOUMA, has strike again!!

so finally, the Unabomber of Academy City or even better known as the SPOON bomber has finally fallen,
& its all NOT JUST AS PLANNED anymore

again, as with the cast of Detective Conan, the cast of the To Aru series always GETS in to trouble just EVERYWHERE in the universe they go!!
& i blame the Touma virus for all of that, seriously? its very infectious!!

& speaking of Touma, he's at his harem collecting again & this time, its the same LOLI that the Judgement helped from ep 6, seriously Touma? your MISFORTUNE is a total chick magnet!!

btw, i was also hoping THIS would also happen in this ep so Touma will got 2 new harems in just one day but meh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I wonder if that judgment still alive?
judging from what Konori-sempai said to Kuroko, nine Judgement members were injured in the SPOON bombings & no casualties was heard from that,

so it means that GREEN MART-kun is a-ok & must be in the hospital right now, possibly treated by a certain super doctor who fixed Touma's body so many times already in Index, along with the others

& to make the fangirls squeal, he's being visted by the same girl that he risked his life for during that Green Mart KABOOM ep
(but sorry, it only happens in fanfics)
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2009-11-14 at 03:33.
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 03:36   Link #37
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I'm giving this episode a rare 9/10.

I feel like everything was present. It had pretty much everything I want, from pointless characters going shopping to exploding things. The Kuroko bit at the end pretty much sealed the deal.

Plus, there's Touma, and he didn't have monologues. I dare say that if the episodes are going to be similar to these past ones, then Railgun will be an excellent series.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 04:49   Link #38
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
Once again, awesome episode. Just feel sorry for the poor soda machine...living a tough life of getting kicked in both Index and Railgun.
Yeah it certainly has a tough life there. Plus if it keeps giving up Soda's they will probably destroy it at some point. You can only imagine Touma's face walking away and listening to Mikoto beat up the soda machine and rant like that .
Old 2009-11-14, 05:41   Link #39
MaxMaximilianMaximus

Send a message via Yahoo to MaxMaximilianMaximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I was kind of worried for a second but thankfully my favorite part of the chapter was put in after the credits.
I had the same thought
MaxMaximilianMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 06:41   Link #40
tsunade666

if touma didn't have his memory destroyed he should have probably already known that the vending machine is already broken. Poor vending machine.

I though that my favorite part will be deleted that make me go rage but thankfully after watching the yur...friendship ed of railgun its still their.

Its good episode and so far very fun hope that it will remain its pace.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote