AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-03, 19:09   Link #921
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Haha, Jaegu is powering up. Although it does seem a bit farfetched that a complete beginner like him can catch up to elites who've been training for years.
Did you just start reading shounen manga?
Old 2013-02-16, 11:17   Link #922
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
The kitchen part ... is awesome. XD
Old 2013-02-16, 12:18   Link #923
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The crazed random girls never fail to amuse me

Also, last page Dal Dal with her animal ears off, you can even see them lying next to her... is that a first?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 13:10   Link #924
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

I give up. There is no plot, there is no romance and the characters are likeable but are flat. This manwha is going nowhere. Dropped.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 13:46   Link #925
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's good to be easily amused... And this chapter easily amused me.

Sempai FTW!! "I got Jae Gu's number! Mwaahaahahaa!" Damn, that was hilarious. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in days to come. She's pretty normal as far as the Wild girls go - the boxing club has the most down-to-earth girls in the entire school from what we've seen.

I'm still missing my Usagi-chan though...
Old 2013-02-16, 13:59   Link #926
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

The old lady in the kitchen was hilarious. "Punch her harder!" and Moon senpai character is easily added to the story.

Oh no, at the beginning of the chapter, I was hoping Moon + Dal be lazy enough to get beaten by Hye Shin, so they can learn their lesson. I'm afraid for Hye Shin now~
Old 2013-02-23, 15:01   Link #927
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Dal Dal focus this week.

Making Jae Gu into her own personal idol toy... This girl is crazy.
Old 2013-02-23, 15:22   Link #928
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I wonder if Jay-Gu can help his sunbaes improve somehow after all. It would be nice if he could at least do something during this arc other than just realizing that the two don't necessarily need more regular training. So far it's another arc where I don't know if there's a point to the plot or if it's just background information.

For instance, he could try to figure out their greatest weaknesses and help them train to reduce them. Just don't be a mere observer of circumstances.

Other than this,it was an enjoyable Dal-Dal chapter.
Old 2013-02-23, 16:03   Link #929
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I always do love mah Dal-Dal and now a chapter focused entirely on her? Hell yea!

You know what would be cool though? If Jae-Gu one way or another promised the winner would go on a date with him or something. A promised to get them really fired up and focused on winning the competition! While it starts regretting the promise as he sees them go nuts on their opponents.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 16:08   Link #930
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I always do love mah Dal-Dal and now a chapter focused entirely on her? Hell yea!

You know what would be cool though? If Jae-Gu one way or another promised the winner would go on a date with him or something. A promised to get them really fired up and focused on winning the competition! While it starts regretting the promise as he sees them go nuts on their opponents.
What if Kim Hye Shin wins? Can she go on a date with him as well?
Old 2013-02-23, 16:16   Link #931
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I wonder if Jay-Gu can help his sunbaes improve somehow after all. It would be nice if he could at least do something during this arc other than just realizing that the two don't necessarily need more regular training. So far it's another arc where I don't know if there's a point to the plot or if it's just background information.

For instance, he could try to figure out their greatest weaknesses and help them train to reduce them. Just don't be a mere observer of circumstances.
For elites such as themselves, all they'll need is just some motivation. Like Dal Dal said, she's just lazy. It's usually a girl providing the motivation for a guy to train his ass off to get stronger, but in this case, it's Jae Gu that's weaker than the two young ladies getting ready to fight. A good coach knows that even with the best workout regime down pat, if the athlete isn't motivated to do it, it's all for naught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

10 bucks says that if that happens, the entire school of amazons will take that as 'Winner of next Tourney, gets Jae Gu'. And you'll see Queen running back across the ocean to enter on time.
Old 2013-02-23, 16:25   Link #932
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
What if Kim Hye Shin wins? Can she go on a date with him as well?
Like Tempest said, the girls would eventually take it as "The winner gets a date."
And you know? I can totally see Kim Hye Shin winning and then going "I won, now you'll be my slave for a day." just to piss the other girls off.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 16:37   Link #933
SeaDam

Jae-Gu can provide sexual healing. I do wonder if there was more of point to the Kim Hye Shin spar than to reemphasize Jae-Gu's potential. Not only will I beat you in the ring, but I'll take your man too.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 14:33   Link #934
ShiroiRyu

Awesome chapter.
So cute and funny. XD
Old 2013-02-25, 18:19   Link #935
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Haha, Jaegu is powering up. Although it does seem a bit farfetched that a complete beginner like him can catch up to elites who've been training for years.
TBF that shit does happen in real life though it does take some years. E.g some 20 something year old decided to take up boxing in the 4 years between this olympics and the last makes it into the olympics beats and beats the current champion the dude who won the last olympics in the final. Sure this is the Olympics but still, must have embassing for the dude.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 11:49   Link #936
Johnny
Working the bags...

I hope he isn't going to be all buddy buddy with the red haired bastard now. I wouldn't have even let the scum into the house...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 17:41   Link #937
ShiroiRyu

You were scared hey ?
Old 2013-03-03, 02:36   Link #938
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I hope he isn't going to be all buddy buddy with the red haired bastard now. I wouldn't have even let the scum into the house...
doubtful and unrealistic, the guy poisoned and could of potentially killed his siblings.
Old 2013-03-09, 15:23   Link #939
Xacual

Well I think it's obviously going to turn out that they got paired with each other.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 18:34   Link #940
bumbayker

Kinda stopped reading this for a while somewhere after Moon snapped and beat the shit out of that thug. Is story actually progressing further?
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom