AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-20, 23:42   Link #2281
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
i wonder what will happen if vali grandpa meets mil-tan i wonder will his reaction same as vali?
I actually expect them to meet since Rizevim is trying to force his way to another dimension and in Volume 1 when Issei first met Mil-tan he said that he went to another dimension for help becoming a magical girl, but they said they couldn't help him. Maybe he got past Great Red without him noticing the same way he approached Vali without letting him sense him.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:45   Link #2282
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Saji is also a dragon host, I believe after he pulls out that armor the quality of dragon will start pour more into him, and we all know dragon is female magnet.
So expect more to fall for him.

As the Sona part, the only way for she to fall for Saji is she has to somehow see the similarity between her and Rias her friend. But... I don't know, it's kinda hard to pull this off since Sona uses her brain more than emotion.
Sona wants someone who can match her mind and Saji is as dumb as a box of rocks. And there are still two girls who are still after Saji so Sona wont do anything.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:47   Link #2283
II Maestro

That would be hilarious. Mil-tan might be the Hidden Boss for being mysterious character.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:49   Link #2284
rickiminato

what dragon armor do you like more? issei,saji,vali or azazel
Old 2014-02-20, 23:51   Link #2285
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Sona wants someone who can match her mind and Saji is as dumb as a box of rocks. And there are still two girls who are still after Saji so Sona wont do anything.
What are you talking about? Since when has Saji been dumb? He's apparently a pro chess player, is one of the most relied upon members of the Student Council, and is seen teaching Ise about tactics more than once.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:51   Link #2286
Tbolt

Mil-tan is Tiamat.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:56   Link #2287
lived_1714

All of them has good designs so I won't choose one I like best, but what I do want now is Red Juggernaut Drive, White Juggernaut Drive, Bishop mode and Knight mode as well as True Queen.

The shadow armor the elite mook used is interesting, too.

For Saji, I don't think he can pull out Juggernaut Drive since Vritra is not a God-like dragon, but isn't like, in mythology Vritra is a god who killed by Indra? Being a teacher is good for him, he can teach the kids experience from his life and the like, maybe has some extra signs from the Oppai Dragon.

Seriously, if Azazel puts him in Oppai Dragon show then we'll have Glassess fetish Vritra. Oh! The power of Ishibumi! And if Chichigami is voiced by Norio Wakamoto then we officially coat gold on that episode.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:57   Link #2288
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
What are you talking about? Since when has Saji been dumb? He's apparently a pro chess player, is one of the most relied upon members of the Student Council, and is seen teaching Ise about tactics more than once.
Where has he been teaching Ise tactics in every battle Saji has relied on Ise to tell him what to do. He's relied upon because he the only grunt in the SC, and he has no will of his own. Even Tsubaki Shinra told Saji Sona was out of his league.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:59   Link #2289
jopjopjop

Quote:
Seriously, if Azazel puts him in Oppai Dragon show then we'll have Glassess fetish Vritra. Oh! The power of Ishibumi! And if Chichigami is voiced by Norio Wakamoto then we officially coat gold on that episode.
Pray that Vritra isn't lurking around and hasn't read your post or you will be cursed by his black flames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He isn't a pro chess player. He just defeated Issei in a game that resembles the Scramble Flag Rating Game many times. That doesn't make him a pro and definitely not a pro in chess.
Old 2014-02-21, 00:08   Link #2290
Tbolt

Well I'm glad Saji made BB, which would put him up there as one of the strongest support types in DxD.
Old 2014-02-21, 00:08   Link #2291
Superbia

Quote:
For Saji, I don't think he can pull out Juggernaut Drive since Vritra is not a God-like dragon, but isn't like, in mythology Vritra is a god who killed by Indra? Being a teacher is good for him, he can teach the kids experience from his life and the like, maybe has some extra signs from the Oppai Dragon.
It wouldn't be on Juggernaut Drive's level, but it was said sacred gears with strong creatures or dragons can supposedly do something similar. And since Vritra is probably the strongest non-heavenly dragon in a sacred gear, he can probably do it.
Old 2014-02-21, 01:12   Link #2292
Simonsy

Reading people trying to speculate about future opponents and what about other dimensions/worlds?

You know how the Breast God talked to him at one point. What if that was just her starting to try and find a hero to come and save her world.

They are soon going to be so unbelievably strong in this current world that it seems they are going to be close to defeating Great Red or something and what would be after the strongest in this entire world? Obviously go to another world.

We have a rescue breast god arc. Maybe that is where Mil-tan and his buddies are from too. They are hiding from their horible world or trying to get new powers, ect to fight back
Old 2014-02-21, 01:23   Link #2293
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well, the tentacles on the armour absorbed the life out of the mas produced Evil Dragons that attacked him. He then fought the Holy-Cross user though their full battles werent shown.

I prostrate myself before you oh great n0m@n sama. May your awesomeness never die.

So was I right in my assumption that the tentacles were an evolved form of sorts of Sajis absorption line? Was that the only ability he displayed in BB mode? Some light spoilers will do oh awesome one
Old 2014-02-21, 01:43   Link #2294
Newhope

Quote:
It's stated that any Sacred Gears with a soul or being sealed inside has a Juggernaut Drive type ability.
Old 2014-02-21, 01:49   Link #2295
jopjopjop

^Its called Breakdown the Beast.

JD is exclusive to BG and DD.
Old 2014-02-21, 01:50   Link #2296
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
It's stated that any Sacred Gears with a soul or being sealed inside has a Juggernaut Drive type ability.
Yep. I remember the gears w/ beast type monsters or legendary creatures sealed in them have something called "Break down the Beast" w/c basically Juggernaut Drive w/out the dragon. Regulus Nemea would have had this feature before getting into Sairaorgs hands. I don't remember JD being mentioned as exclusive to Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear though. Course I might be wrong but I'm assuming it's not until proven otherwise.

Saji has a good chance of going into JD in my opinion but that might not be advisable given the price he has to pay since unlike Vali he doesn't have a surplus of demonic power and unlike Issei he isn't a humanoid dragon but a reincarnated devil w/ a human base.
Old 2014-02-21, 01:55   Link #2297
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Yep. I remember the gears w/ beast type monsters or legendary creatures sealed in them have something called "Break down the Beast" w/c basically Juggernaut Drive w/out the dragon. Regulus Nemea would have had this feature before getting into Sairaorgs hands. I don't remember JD being mentioned as exclusive to Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear though. Course I might be wrong but I'm assuming it's not until proven otherwise.
At first, Azazel said that Juggernaut Drive is for Sacred Gears that have powerful creatures sealed within it. But in Volume 11, he introduced the term "Breakdown the Beast".

That means JD is exclusive to BG and DD, and Breakdown the Beast should be used for other Sacred Gears.

Here's the complete statement about that:
Quote:
“Judging from the system, it is possible. If it’s Regulus Nemea or a creature-type sealed in Sacred Gear, it will be called [Breakdown the Beast], which is written as "Beast of Domination" in Japanese. Though the Heavenly-Dragon’s Juggernaut-Drive is more powerful. That is special. Well these are very dangerous so you shouldn’t use them even if you can. Just like Juggernaut-Drive, it will drain your life force and eventually kill you after going berserk.”
Old 2014-02-21, 01:59   Link #2298
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
At first, Azazel said that Juggernaut Drive is for Sacred Gears that have powerful creatures sealed within it. But in Volume 11, he introduced the term "Breakdown the Beast".

That means JD is exclusive to BG and DD, and Breakdown the Beast should be used for other Sacred Gears.
I was under the impression that he meant other powerful creatures aside from dragons imprisoned in sacred gears have a JD like ability too w/c is named Breakdown the Beast. So how I interpreted it was JD was for dragon type sacred gears and BdtB was for any other type of legendary creature or beast like the Nemean Lion. But in any case isn't it basically the same thing: letting your sacred gear w/ a creature inside overload and go in a rampage? So isn't it just an issue of semantics?

This is a little off topic though so I think we should discuss this in the Q&A thread instead.
Old 2014-02-21, 04:53   Link #2299
b10nutz

I wonder if Issei mention in Vol. 17 to that siscon of Euclid that he seen his beloved sister naked body. That would be a funny scene.

Old 2014-02-21, 05:03   Link #2300
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by b10nutz View Post
I wonder if Issei mention in Vol. 17 to that siscon of Euclid that he seen his beloved sister naked body. That would be a funny scene.
Maybe that's what truly defeated him?

By the way, in Vol. 17 Fafnir showed that he is truly worthy of being a Dragon King... to convert Evil Dragons and Hakuryuukou hosts into admiring panties.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life