AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-21, 05:18   Link #281
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this, but how did you get the effects for the magical patterns for Teana and Subaru?
I used pictures of the Mid-Childa and Belka Sigils. there were once shown on AS, but i don't remember where they were again.
Deathy sent them to me.

here they are, if you want to use them :
Mid-Childa Sigil
Belka Sigil

huh well, i wasn't expecting much attention for Erio, so i was planning to show it when i would be done with caro as well, but since you are asking for this ^^"

once again, first come, first served. (until i receive a clear request, Both Subaru and Teana sigs are free for the moment i wrote this post)

*sweatdrop* i fear a lot of people rushing at me if i ever do squad officiers... (they are also planned ^^")
Old 2007-05-21, 05:59   Link #282
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I used pictures of the Mid-Childa and Belka Sigils. there were once shown on AS, but i don't remember where they were again.
Deathy sent them to me.

Mid-Childa Sigil
Belka Sigil

huh well, i wasn't expecting much attention for Erio, so i was planning to show it when i would be done with caro as well, but since you are asking for this ^^"

once again, first come, first served. (until i receive a clear request, Both Subaru and Teana sigs are free for the moment i wrote this post)

*sweatdrop* i fear a lot of people rushing at me if i ever do squad officiers... (they are also planned ^^")
Thank you! The sigils would come in handy somewhere too.
Old 2007-05-21, 08:10   Link #283
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Hey Kha, are you planning on using the erio sig, because if no, I would like to use it. And currently I'm using the Teana sig if that's okay?
Old 2007-05-21, 08:59   Link #284
ProNoobKilla

wow nice signatures u guys created...wished i could create signatures like urs =p
Quote:
*sweatdrop* i fear a lot of people rushing at me if i ever do squad officers... (they are also planned ^^")
lemme do a reservation den xD to prevent any trouble, i'll take the nanoha signature if u do create 1 ^^
Old 2007-05-21, 10:10   Link #285
S_K
Let's begin!

If you do make a signum one, may I have it?
Old 2007-05-21, 11:29   Link #286
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Thank you! The sigils would come in handy somewhere too.
You are welcome, but that said, credits should go to Deathkillz instead ^^"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProNoobKilla View Post
lemme do a reservation den xD to prevent any trouble, i'll take the nanoha signature if u do create 1 ^^
well, this was a joking comment.
about reserving, i will simply say that i will refuse such things, since it is much more like a request instead of using an available signature.
Another reason is to prevent "reserving" people being upset if i either screw the signature, or i simply don't do it.
for more convenience, i prefer to say : wait if a signature is done, then you might ask for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
If you do make a signum one, may I have it?
well, this is a rather selfish request but : i would like you (not specifically aimed at you S_K, just in general) to choose wisely which one you want.
As a signature maker, i encountered a lot of times people who just take a sig, then discard it a few days (or even once, a few hours) later, for another one.
I don't force anyone to stay with peculiar signature, this would be rather arrogant and stupid thought.
But i hope you understand that creating signature isn't a task you can do out of boredom.
Another reason behind would be some fairness between all of you : using a signature will prevent other people to claim that one, which can disappoint them if that signature is freed out of the blue. (thus they could miss it, or they could use it from the start much longer than the previous "bearer")

i'm sorry if it sounded like a rant or a selfish matter, but this is to prevent the least inconvenience, either for me or you.

that said, Lightning Four has been done (yeah, i think i copied KiNa "factory" skill)

Remember kids : pink can be really deadly (especially for the eyes)
Old 2007-05-21, 11:39   Link #287
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
This is a rather selfish request but : i would like you (not specifically aimed at you S_K, just in general) to choose wisely which one you want.
As a signature maker, i encountered a lot of times people who just take a sig, then discard it a few days (or even once, a few hours) later, for another one.
I don't force anyone to stay with peculiar signature, this would be rather arrogant and stupid thought.
But i hope you understand that creating signature isn't a task you can do out of boredom.
Another reason behind would be some fairness between all of you : using a signature will prevent other people to claim that one, which can disappoint them if that signature is freed out of the blue. (thus they could miss it, or they could use it from the start much longer than the previous "bearer")

i'm sorry if it sounded like a rant or a selfish matter, but this is to prevent the least inconvenience, either for me or you.

that said, Lightning Four has been done (yeah, i think i copied KiNa "factory" skill)

Remember kids : pink can be really deadly (especially for the eyes)
I think that really is a good message to give out. Since I've never been very good at anything that artistic its hard to imagine how much work goes into these things. Which makes the request harder to make since I really would like to do such a good sig justice. I will ask if I can use this one, because it is one that I'll be using for a long time. Trust me I didn't even start using sigs that much until recently. So I'll ask to use it but if you think it'll be better served with someone else that's perfectly alright.

Have to say it's an excellent job on all the rookie ones.
Old 2007-05-21, 11:54   Link #288
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think that really is a good message to give out. Since I've never been very good at anything that artistic its hard to imagine how much work goes into these things. Which makes the request harder to make since I really would like to do such a good sig justice. I will ask if I can use this one, because it is one that I'll be using for a long time. Trust me I didn't even start using sigs that much until recently. So I'll ask to use it but if you think it'll be better served with someone else that's perfectly alright.

Have to say it's an excellent job on all the rookie ones.
don't be too serious about my rant, i feel it was a bit too impertinent due the timing ~~

that aside : First CLEAR request . of course it is approved (i never refused any request so far anyway ^^)
it is yours, i'm updating its status.

i will also use this post as a "check status" board XD
-Subaru : used
-Teana : used (until S_K choose to wait for another one)
-Erio : used

-Caro : used

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-05-21 at 14:54.
Old 2007-05-21, 14:47   Link #289
Reinforce II
The Blessed Wind

Send a message via MSN to Reinforce II
Quote:

can i use this one please?
Old 2007-05-21, 14:49   Link #290
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

yeah, go ahead (i send you a PM for something else btw)

Teana will be considered used, until S_K decide to wait for signum one (if i do it XD)
but i fear episode 8 wasn't really a good point for this
Old 2007-05-21, 16:35   Link #291
Reinforce II
The Blessed Wind

free sigs+avatars~
all icons AS safe

A's

StrikerS
Caro

Other

Nanoha

Signum

*i can add text if you want*

StrikerS group

i have more stuff but i think i'll post them later
Old 2007-05-21, 16:51   Link #292
S_K
Let's begin!

well, this is a rather selfish request but : i would like you (not specifically aimed at you S_K, just in general) to choose wisely which one you want.

Sorry klashikari, but I think I'll sitck with the Teana, and sorry about the problem I caused you! I'm really grateful that you created this sig, because I don't even know how to make one, lol!
Old 2007-05-21, 16:59   Link #293
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Sorry klashikari, but I think I'll sitck with the Teana, and sorry about the problem I caused you! I'm really grateful that you created this sig, because I don't even know how to make one, lol!
No problem, i was just commenting my selfish thoughts ~~
it is "officially" yours then
just like i did with people before you, i've sent you a PM.

*brain frying* hell... i guess i will have to risk my life once again in the image thread... (lesson of the day : one should save each picture they like as soon as they are posted, or else... prepare for 80 pages (or160 if basic forum settings) of doom...)
Old 2007-05-22, 02:19   Link #294
Saku-pu
Blue Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

free croppy sig O.o
Original images please? :3

Quote:
Deathy sent them to me.

Mid-Childa Sigil
Belka Sigil

May I use the Elio sig on another forum :DDDDDDDDDDDD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinforce II View Post
free sigs+avatars~
all icons AS safe

A's

StrikerS
Caro

Other

Nanoha

Signum

*i can add text if you want*

StrikerS group

i have more stuff but i think i'll post them later
May I use the last sig? :3
Old 2007-05-22, 05:15   Link #295
ProNoobKilla

Quote:
well, this was a joking comment.
about reserving, i will simply say that i will refuse such things, since it is much more like a request instead of using an available signature.
Another reason is to prevent "reserving" people being upset if i either screw the signature, or i simply don't do it.
for more convenience, i prefer to say : wait if a signature is done, then you might ask for it.
i'll ask for it ^^ can i have a nanoha signature in a style similar to those erio subaru teana sigs u have done? really appreciate it if i could use it in another forum...thx a lot and sry for offending u wif the reserve thingy...pls do a good one!

Last edited by ProNoobKilla; 2007-05-22 at 05:52.
Old 2007-05-22, 06:14   Link #296
Reinforce II
The Blessed Wind

sure go ahead
Old 2007-05-22, 13:14   Link #297
aznpatown

i like to request a sig made out of this pic please =D
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../fate203-2.jpg
500 x 120
could i get fate related transparent borders (if possible =D)
o and the words Fate Testarossa on wherever fits best
Old 2007-05-22, 13:52   Link #298
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpatown View Post
500 x 120
not sure what you mean by the borders...but hows this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saku-pu View Post
Original images please? :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-22, 14:09   Link #299
Reinforce II
The Blessed Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpatown View Post
500 x 120

i hope you like it

edit:transparent borders D:
Old 2007-05-22, 15:41   Link #300
aznpatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
not sure what you mean by the borders...but hows this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinforce II View Post

i hope you like it

edit:transparent borders D:
o hey thanks i luv it =D
Closed Thread

Tags