AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2011-02-27, 05:32   Link #7861
Used Can

I wonder why Tony drew Sakuya with barely any tits, when she's the second in terms of breast size.
Old 2011-02-27, 10:00   Link #7862
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I wonder why Tony drew Sakuya with barely any tits, when she's the second in terms of breast size.
Maybe it all went to Hina. There is such a manga law called conservation of breast mass, I think.
Old 2011-02-27, 12:40   Link #7863
GlassesLady
dat apple

So what does NTR stand for, anyway?

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 13:21   Link #7864
GDB

Netorare. You can google the rest from there.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 09:50   Link #7865
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
There is such a manga law called conservation of breast mass, I think.
Fuck that! Those laws are meant to be broken. They should use spiral power or some shit, do the impossible, and add huge tits and dangling asses to every girl, except those who really need to be flat - that's for the tits, of course, there's no excuse for a flat ass.
Old 2011-02-28, 11:33   Link #7866
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Probably the artist drew the piece before Sakuya developed. She didn't always have her size.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 23:42   Link #7867
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Probably the artist drew the piece before Sakuya developed. She didn't always have her size.
When did that happen anyway? I remember at the beginning when she was a loli like Nagi and now she looks like a stylish teen to young adult, and I never really thought about the big change till now.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 00:26   Link #7868
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
When did that happen anyway? I remember at the beginning when she was a loli like Nagi and now she looks like a stylish teen to young adult, and I never really thought about the big change till now.
Didn't really notice the time, but Nagi was kept the way she is because of the loli, while Sakuya evolved to be the story fetish fuel.

... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Old 2011-03-01, 13:51   Link #7869
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Didn't really notice the time, but Nagi was kept the way she is because of the loli, while Sakuya evolved to be the story fetish fuel.
Fetish of what kind? The only thing that really stand out for me is her kansai accent and her love of stand comedy. Those treats may appeal to somebody, but hardly majority even among anime/manga fans. On the other hand, almost all other girls fit in some standard types, like hina is the strong willed all-capable tsundere, and Maria is big sister type, etc. So I fail to see the point of calling Sakuya the fetishi fuel.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:00   Link #7870
Shadow5YA

Now I remember. She did used to do stand up comedy all the time, but now Hata made her into a reliable older sister and confidant for Wataru.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:13   Link #7871
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Fetish of what kind? The only thing that really stand out for me is her kansai accent and her love of stand comedy. Those treats may appeal to somebody, but hardly majority even among anime/manga fans. On the other hand, almost all other girls fit in some standard types, like hina is the strong willed all-capable tsundere, and Maria is big sister type, etc. So I fail to see the point of calling Sakuya the fetishi fuel.
All the girls have one or two fetish for their characters, Nagi is the Loli, Hina is the tsundere and pettanko (-_- ) and usually the one who serves as the foot-fetish, Saki and Isumi are the cute clumsy girls and Saki and Maria cover the meido, Maria plays the tsundere sometimes, has played the 'glasses girl' in addition.
Sakuya is just a big mix of a lot of them, she was the one stuck in the NASA uniform during Wataru's Las Vegas trip.
She's the one listed as such on the HnG TV Tropes page

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Spoiler for 310:
It actually appeared to me as if Alice actually sleeps in Hinagiku's closet, Bleach parody style.

Last edited by Bastion_Arcion; 2011-03-02 at 21:18.
Old 2011-03-02, 23:11   Link #7872
Shadow5YA

I bet Hinagiku was dreaming about snuggling with Hayate.

Wait... when did Nagi quit? I thought she worked part-time with Hayate.
Old 2011-03-03, 00:13   Link #7873
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I bet Hinagiku was dreaming about snuggling with Hayate.

Wait... when did Nagi quit? I thought she worked part-time with Hayate.
Given that Hina-tan's b-day dream has him kissing her, it would not suprise me.

Has it said that Nagi did?
She might just be taking a vacation while she works on her manga.

It is kinda odd that he's been shown to go to work twice while she hasn't gone since the Golden Week ended.
Really odd because the only reason I think he even agreed to work there was because they were also employing Nagi.

Old 2011-03-03, 08:17   Link #7874
Shadow5YA

I thought it was odd too, but at the same time Hayate does need some money for groceries and other house supplies since Nagi is broke now.
Old 2011-03-03, 12:13   Link #7875
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

*comes rolling in*

Ah, it's been a real while since I last posted here, no? Hahaha... guess I'm just a tad bored.

Hrm...

Okay, anyways, Hayate looks awesome when crossdressing, Nagi is taking a weird path for her manga, and things won't be exactly turning out good for her as we all know...

I wonder if that sharp eyed kid is going to become her tutor or something, since Luca just might become her future rival...

Or is that role still of Ashibashi? I totally forgot to what resolution they came to. I just remember that Nagi ran off, but that doesn't mean that she can't return for advice some day, right?

Okay, so, next chapter, next chapter... hrm, yes, it's Thursday already. Spoilers should be coming in a day or two.

I say that the next chapter will be a Hina special, cuz it's her birthday. Everybody looking forward to that? Although it can't be Hina's birthday in the manga, since it's June and all, Hata can still dedicate a chapter to the most adored character of his series, ne?

Probably with massive fanservice...

If the fanservice we got in the previous chapter didn't cover that already. Hina dreaming of Hayate might have been all he planned to do. Hrm....

Oh well, we'll see, I guess...

Heh... same old, same old...

:3
Old 2011-03-03, 13:41   Link #7876
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Wait, I really don't get the NTR comment. From what I know, NTR means that usually a girlfriend is cheating his boyfriend by being unfaithful and go out/have sex with another person without him knowing, maybe later have the fact rubbed on his face, and I hate it with a burning passion so I never read it. That's what it means, right? Or is there another aspect somewhere I don't get? Because I really can't see how to connect that description with Hayate's situation.

First of all, none of them are in a relationship, so it can't exactly be called cheating. Secondly, how the hell does it has anything to do with crossdressing? If it means something like a sexy shirt switch after having sex, isn't it usually the girl who is wearing the guy's shirt? Lastly, while it's undoubtedly weird to wear the clothes of a girl you know, does that really qualifies as cheating/NTR?

Sorry, maybe I just missed something or have a wrong/incomplete concept of NTR, anyone mind explaining?
Old 2011-03-03, 18:09   Link #7877
Used Can

Nagi should have listened to Hinagiku. It's drama and moe what sell these days.

She could have written some type of Key-like storyline with what Hina told her.

Anyhow, am I the only one who thinks there's a chance for the plot of the next chapter may involve someone mistaking Hayate for Luca and having him doing her idol duties?
Old 2011-03-03, 19:18   Link #7878
AnimeFangirl

Completely impossible. They look nothing alike.
Old 2011-03-03, 19:44   Link #7879
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

It's all about the dresses and makeup. Hayate might as well stand in for her at one point in the story.

Hayate can be turned into a Luca look-alike with the proper clothes, haircut, makeup, ..... he probably wouldn't need any breast pads... lawl...

@UC

I still think it's gonna be a Hina special, but we'll see. I'd very much like to see more Luca around as well...
Old 2011-03-04, 01:08   Link #7880
Shadow5YA

I'm not going to hold my breath.

I don't think the plot will pick up until the next Comiket or Comi-Fest arrives. There is still room for more one-shot slice of life chapters.

Tags
comedy, shounen