AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-07, 12:01   Link #1
shankss
CP10

[manga] Improved rasengan vs simple chidori?

its just my own theory..but for now it looks like a wind rasenganned naruto can easily own sasukes chidori.do you think sasuke will just stay with nagashi chidori+secret jutsu (probly summon manda?)

i think orochimaru has much more potential than jiraiya (he kcked jirayas ass 1-2 times in series ) its impossible that hes not aware of elemental combined jutsus..so what if hes changing sasuke's chidori in some way..like mixing with sasuke's "dark -- or whatever it is-- chakra" (chakra which kabuto and kyuubi realized) as far as i remember where rasengan vs chidori clashed in "valley of the end" cs2 sasuke did something different from simple chidori..it was slightly black instead of blue.some friends of me even calls this dark chidori (thou i dont know if its true) and naruto used a kyuubified rasengan against it..then some weird lightshow appeared (as seen in anime) so i tihnk that sasuke may already invented some elemental combine by himself? or heck that secret that jutsu of sasuke may be related with all these elemtn thingy..

if its possible itd be fun to see narutos face when that happens.looks like theyre trusting this wind+rasengan too much so what do you think? is it possible for orochimaru to teach sasuke elemental combined jutsus? or that black chidori was just some colorful lighting to make thing interesting?
Old 2006-12-07, 13:42   Link #2
tatami
back in black

it has been mentioned it will own..not that wind>lightning makes rasengan+wind definitely owns chidori....

orochi can be aware of elemental as he is called sannin yet no one ever be able to made it.

so no need for this thread.
Old 2006-12-07, 14:26   Link #3
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
its just my own theory..but for now it looks like a wind rasenganned naruto can easily own sasukes chidori.do you think sasuke will just stay with nagashi chidori+secret jutsu (probly summon manda?)

I agree that this wind rasengan > chidori, however, not raikiri as its a S class jutsu.

I'm also pretty sure "that jutsu" is not Manda, as he would point out to the sky, but down to the earth.

Quote:
i think orochimaru has much more potential than jiraiya (he kcked jirayas ass 1-2 times in series ) its impossible that hes not aware of elemental combined jutsus..so what if hes changing sasuke's chidori in some way..like mixing with sasuke's "dark -- or whatever it is-- chakra" (chakra which kabuto and kyuubi realized) as far as i remember where rasengan vs chidori clashed in "valley of the end" cs2 sasuke did something different from simple chidori..it was slightly black instead of blue.some friends of me even calls this dark chidori (thou i dont know if its true) and naruto used a kyuubified rasengan against it..then some weird lightshow appeared (as seen in anime) so i tihnk that sasuke may already invented some elemental combine by himself? or heck that secret that jutsu of sasuke may be related with all these elemtn thingy..
that dark chidori had something to do with dark chakra.

Its called Habataku Chidori

Quote:
if its possible itd be fun to see narutos face when that happens.looks like theyre trusting this wind+rasengan too much so what do you think? is it possible for orochimaru to teach sasuke elemental combined jutsus? or that black chidori was just some colorful lighting to make thing interesting?

Oro "migth" have taught Sasuke a little about everything.
Old 2006-12-07, 15:12   Link #4
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ shankss - I speculate that wind ransengan would be more powerfull because it woull offer naruto an ultimate defence.. soround him in wind to push things away, a vortex maybe.. but that's some wild unsuported-speculation on my part..

Anyway, most likely, the wind ransengan won't be just a white ransengan.. note that when Kakashi made the demonstration he was forcing it and didn't get close to combining.. as he stated.. it wasn't with wind anyway..

But, one things sure.. wind beats lightning.. and both Naruto and Sasuke are more or less evenly matched as far as power-ups are concern (black chidori x demo-seal, red ransenga x 9 tail) so this thread is useless..
Old 2006-12-07, 15:40   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The thread title has been changed since it's a potential spoiler for anime-only watchers (and the not up-to-date manga readers).
Old 2006-12-07, 20:45   Link #6
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

I think Sasuke has learned some new jutsos.. oro is the master of forbiden jutsus so he has to know some!
That jutsu that Sasuke was about to perform I guess it will be a fire based jutso for 2 reasons
1st is the only way he can beat Naruto's wind rasengan... And once again defeat him
2nd he started the jutsu with the Tiger seal wich is the seal for Katon

As for the "dark chidori" it was only a more powerfull chidori made from the dark seal's chakra so I gess he woun't be using that a lot more...

@LostOnTheU-rturn
wind rasengan > Raikiri > Chidori

1st wind > Lightning
2nd just the normal rasengan is A-rank, the Odama Rasengan is more powerfull even... so the wind rasengan is at least S-Rank
3rd Not even the fourth was able to perform this jutsu so it has to be stronger than Raikiri and at least S-Rank
Old 2006-12-07, 20:51   Link #7
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Elemental Wise.... Wind can't be defeated on any planet that has a day and night...and an atmosphere. But Rasengan >Raikiri = > Chidori
It's really tempting for me to say? Any more opinions on this equal or greater than for the Raikiri over chidori ?
Old 2006-12-07, 20:56   Link #8
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Well Raikiri is S-rank and Chidori is only A-rank and they're both from the same element so Raikiri is stronger!
Old 2006-12-07, 21:06   Link #9
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
I think Sasuke has learned some new jutsos.. oro is the master of forbiden jutsus so he has to know some!
That jutsu that Sasuke was about to perform I guess it will be a fire based jutso for 2 reasons
1st is the only way he can beat Naruto's wind rasengan... And once again defeat him
2nd he started the jutsu with the Tiger seal wich is the seal for Katon

As for the "dark chidori" it was only a more powerfull chidori made from the dark seal's chakra so I gess he woun't be using that a lot more...

@LostOnTheU-rturn
wind rasengan > Raikiri > Chidori

1st wind > Lightning
2nd just the normal rasengan is A-rank, the Odama Rasengan is more powerfull even... so the wind rasengan is at least S-Rank
3rd Not even the fourth was able to perform this jutsu so it has to be stronger than Raikiri and at least S-Rank

lol, true, i forgot the element thing.
Old 2006-12-08, 11:19   Link #10
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
lol, true, i forgot the element thing.
Even without the element thing, it made 0% sense already.

The only reason Kakashi has Raikiri, is because he could never accomplish what Naruto is doing now. Raikiri is physical recomposition as basis, then requiring pretty basic spatial recomposition skills to determine range, scope and shape of the attack.
Rasengan on the other hand is A rank highest possible level of spatial recomposition and now being altered with wind element physical recomposition.

Dude, Fuuton Rasengan >>> Raikiri by a million times. Rasengan itself already is pretty close to Raikiri's level of power. This amplified by Wind is going to make it the strongest possible jutsu ever, theoretically.

Compared to this thing, Raikiri is a fuckin joke.
Old 2006-12-08, 12:32   Link #11
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
Dude, Fuuton Rasengan >>> Raikiri by a million times. Rasengan itself already is pretty close to Raikiri's level of power. This amplified by Wind is going to make it the strongest possible jutsu ever, theoretically.

Compared to this thing, Raikiri is a fuckin joke.
Yes Rakiri is a lot weaker but that doesn't make the new rasengan the strongest jutsu. the strongest element based jutso I agree but we still are yet to understand how the yin and yang based tecniques work ! And their's allways the bloodlines so lets not jump to conclusions...
Old 2006-12-09, 06:00   Link #12
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Yes, the improved Rasengan would be stronger than Chidori, but it can't beat Sasuke's fire jutsu. Also, I believe Kakashi have the potential to create his own ultimate jutsu. He can use Rasengan, all he have to do is learn how to combine this with his lightning chakra, and he would have accomplished an improved Rasengan as well. Kakashi is a true genius, he could even learn the MS despite it is a bloodline ability. So, once again Kakashi will probably surprise everyone. The question is, what happened to his hand, maybe he had already accomplished the new jutsu.
Old 2006-12-09, 09:35   Link #13
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

lol but we don't know what the newly improved rasengan looks like.. i think I think naruto's new jutsu will sort of like Kiba's tornado like move where he rotates so fast he looks like a tornado.. i think the move is called Garouga.. (i'm not sure though).. but in naruto case.. he is not rotating and the tornado is coming out of hands fully covering him ( sort of like the chidori nagashi).. a move he can use as defence and offence.. i think this will also increase his speed being proppeled forward.. blowing fire on him will prolly turn naruto into a giant fireball ROFLss!!
Old 2006-12-09, 10:51   Link #14
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Great balls of fire.. woot!
Old 2006-12-09, 11:13   Link #15
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Just a question: Who actually decides what's S-Rank and A-Rank? I mean he could be a complete jackass or a complete genius and we could never know / or / she
Old 2006-12-09, 11:19   Link #16
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

It's kishi in the data book (x
Old 2006-12-09, 17:43   Link #17
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

New rasengan CAN beat fire jutsu. It will only lose if the fire jutus is something on the same level as the new rasengan. That has been said many times before. Quite frankly, I don't think sasuke knows any S class techniques but this new rasengan better be triple s class as even Kakashi and the 4th hokage can't do
Old 2006-12-09, 17:52   Link #18
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Sasuke definitly know S-rank jutsos, Oro knows forbiden tecniques that are for sure S-Rank, but you're right on the new rasengan it's even higher than S-rank
Old 2006-12-09, 23:55   Link #19
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Yes, the improved Rasengan would be stronger than Chidori, but it can't beat Sasuke's fire jutsu.
No one said that.

Elemental jutsu may just defeat their counter element if the power difference is just great enough. Only if Sasuke has a Katon jutsu at at least a level any close to that of Naruto's, he can beat fuuton rasengan. He will simply be overpowered.

Quote:
Also, I believe Kakashi have the potential to create his own ultimate jutsu. He can use Rasengan, all he have to do is learn how to combine this with his lightning chakra, and he would have accomplished an improved Rasengan as well.
roflroflrofl.

As SPECIFICALLY stated MULTIPLE times, the only reason Kakashi came up with Chidori was because he figured he would never be able to do what Naruto is doing now. As he mentioned, even Yondaime wouldn't be capable of such a thing even with help of two bunshins.

Only Naruto can do this.
Old 2006-12-10, 00:01   Link #20
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
No one said that.

Elemental jutsu may just defeat their counter element if the power difference is just great enough. Only if Sasuke has a Katon jutsu at at least a level any close to that of Naruto's, he can beat fuuton rasengan. He will simply be overpowered.
Apperantly, you didn't read what Yamato said. If the wind was stronger, it would only accomplish to strengthen the fire.
Quote:
roflroflrofl.

As SPECIFICALLY stated, the only reason Kakashi came up with Chidori was because he figured he would never be able to do what Naruto is doing now. As he mentioned, even Yondaime wouldn't be capable of such a thing even with help of two bunshins.

Only Naruto can do this.
Yeah, and it was said only Yondaime and Jirayia can do Rasengan. Only an Uchiha can learn the MS. Have you noticed something yet?
Closed Thread