Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-22, 22:22   Link #61
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
“If that so then why didn’t you protect from him the start, what were you waiting for? Why did you hesitated?” His words stunned Orihime and she couldn’t form the words to argue.

“You didn’t understand…then I will tell you that’s because you’re….”
I have no idea what Orihime was about to say to Ulquiorra. Obviously not a declaration of love (even my shipping goggles aren't that thick), but something interesting.
Old 2009-01-23, 00:00   Link #62
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post

Hm, I really have a hard time seeing Yami with projectiles (though he did fight with Bala Blasts like they were going out of style). It is very true that KT almost always has like vs. like fights, and Uryu and Yami have a lot of the same qualities, but I don’t think it will be them. Uryu is missing an action while Renji is out fighting, but I think that he’s with Mayuri and Nemu, possibly finding another way out of Hueco Mundo.
Think about how he was launching those Bara's. ..Continuously. He didn't chase Urahara ,nor did he try to hit him. It was as if he's used to doing that. Firing...launching things..as if he fights like that.
Old 2009-01-23, 00:38   Link #63
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Out of all of those possibilities I came up with, I would say that Unohana and Isane have a 70% chance of happening. The Grimmjow Possibility has about a 15% chance happening and the Uryu Possibility has about a 10% chance. The other 5% go to anything that I would probably never think of.
i'd give Unohana much lower chances...
What people say is true, she would outright destroy Yami... i mean, from the databooks amongst the Shimigami of SS, not including Aizen, she is supposedly second only to Yammaji... another problem with Unohana is that after she does easily take out Yammi, one would end up asking, why she doesn't help ichigo take care of Ulq.... Isane might have a better chance at showing up as she would not outright own Yami and she would be of no help to ichigo

Furtharmore, anime storytelling tells us that the one to save orihime would most likely be someone close to her in some form or way. So i'd say, Ishida would get a hefty boost from that, along with heavily injured Grimjow getting a fair boost to his chances

My choice for Orihime's savior... as i've said many times before, Yachiru... only thing funnier than an ass kicking, is one coming from something that looks tiny, cute and innocent... Yami's already seen as the punching bag of the espada, the only thing that could get more humiliating is to get his ass beaten by a little girl... unfortunately Yachiru's chances are very small... aside from never being seen fighting, she doesn't have a single reason to be the one to save the day and beat up yami...

grant it, Unohana's lack of action does seem odd... why have her there if she's not gonna do anything... my guess could only be that perhaps she is supposed to be part of an SS counterattack... While Orihime is tied up, Unohana can heal up Byakuya and Kenpachi... meanwhile in the "war" at some point or another SS finds themselves completly defeated, and that's when Unohana, Kenpachi, Mayuri and Byakuya make their return to save the day with a great counter attack.... she needed to get stuck in HM to help patch up wounds and to make sure she wasn't a factor in the "war" so that SS could loose
Old 2009-01-23, 00:41   Link #64
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm a huge fan of Grimmjaw, but how the hell do you expect him to help? Isn't he like, Ultimately on the death bed? that is if Spoon heads attack didnt kill him. they havent even shown a glimps of him at all for a long time.

I can see Nel helping more than Grimmjaw =\
Old 2009-01-23, 00:43   Link #65
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Heh, this chapter gave Yami a Pet The Dog moment almost literally in that scene with the hollow pup (maybe that's his fracc).

Yami's gotta be there on orders right? It's obvious he wasn't that eager to join the fighting. I think he'll end up taking care of the twins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55
Though I hate how she just stepped out of the way again cause he asked her to. She needs to learn how to not be so obedient!
Well, there wasn't much she could've done after that anyways. All she has to attack with is Tsubaki and Ulq's not just going to let her sit there and let create barriers for Ichigo the whole fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
My choice for Orihime's savior... as i've said many times before, Yachiru... only thing funnier than an ass kicking, is one coming from something that looks tiny, cute and innocent... Yami's already seen as the punching bag of the espada, the only thing that could get more humiliating is to get his ass beaten by a little girl... unfortunately Yachiru's chances are very small... aside from never being seen fighting, she doesn't have a single reason to be the one to save the day and beat up yami...
Yeah, Yachiru would never leave Ken-chan's side, but if he told her to go back up Ichigo she would probably do it. She was willing to help them in SS, though she never actually got the chance to fight. Seeing her beat Yami would be pretty funny though.

Old 2009-01-23, 01:05   Link #66
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I say Yachiru and Nemu should take on Loli and Menoli, so we can see everyone fight.
Old 2009-01-23, 01:08   Link #67
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

What I meant by Unohana fighting was not her going into this all out battle screaming and shouting “I’m taking you all down with me!”, but her acting like herself. She would give her opponent the opportunity to submit. This is where I think Yami would back down or being the idiot he is getting killed in one shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
\\Sadly the most interesting thing in this chapter turned out to Be Yami's dog, way to go Kubo
That's so true. I keep wondering what the dog is going to look like. It would hilarious if it was a Chihuahua or something like that.
Old 2009-01-23, 01:19   Link #68
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Haven't checked the raws, but will be released in a few minutes . Would be fun if it was a Chihuahua or a poodle or something cute .That would add a new dimension to yammi's personality PX

EDIT : Checked, zomg its a cutie : D

Old 2009-01-23, 01:24   Link #69
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Yeah, he already likes to speak spainish a lot, it wouldn't suprise me if it was a chihuahua.
Old 2009-01-23, 01:31   Link #70
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
OMG!!! HE'S ADORABLE! I want one!
Old 2009-01-23, 01:45   Link #71
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I got too strong of a Hancock vibe with the whole puppy scene . Too bad we dont have someone awesome as Hancock in Bleach : (
Old 2009-01-23, 01:52   Link #72
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

So ture, but his awesome-ness might accidently out shine all the other characters! ^_^
Old 2009-01-23, 03:07   Link #73
NoLongerSane

First and foremost, I was surprised that Yami had a hollow dog. Cute, but are not those size types of hollow's eaten to make another one stronger. Anyway, what I got from this chapter was that Loli and Menoly are holding a grudge to a person who healed both of them, and are treating her in a bully type way. As for Ulquiorra, I think that he is trying to get Ichigo to go full force for some reason. It sort of makes you wonder if Azien has plans for Ichigo or does Ulquiorra have some sort of ulterior motive that Azien does not know about.

Just a quick question, but how many times does this make this that Orihime has been taken hostage?
Old 2009-01-23, 03:20   Link #74
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I forget which is which w/ Loli and Menoli...but it only seems the dark haired one has the real problem w/ Orihime, since you saw the last chapter the other girl was hesitant and seemed like she wanted to go back.

I find it funny that it seems Yammi has been sleeping the whole time
Old 2009-01-23, 03:25   Link #75
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

lol When did Yammy get a dog? It'd be hilarious if it could release like a normal fraccion. Maybe it could transform into a hotdog.

Lolly has one hell of a rape face. Almost makes me want to make a sig out of it.

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2009-01-23 at 03:38.
Old 2009-01-23, 03:39   Link #76
waterchan

Yachiru will probably save Orihime. After all, Yachiru seems to have a certain rapport with her, calling her "Big Boobies" and all.
Old 2009-01-23, 04:05   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Wow... I've never seen Ichigo so frantic and intensed before O_O

Last edited by NightWish; 2009-01-24 at 11:44. Reason: Please don't post full translated pages
Old 2009-01-23, 04:16   Link #78
Alchemist007
*Author

So I'm wondering, exactly WTF is Yammy going to do? I figure Inoue's supposed to get her eyeball sporked (though this IS shounen, not SAWnen......).
Old 2009-01-23, 05:31   Link #79
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
That's because his beloved Hime-swaaan is in danger

but i must say, though, i can see the caption of the final page from manga humour editors.
Spoiler for RAPE TIME LADIES!(image spoiler):

Last edited by NightWish; 2009-01-24 at 11:44.
Old 2009-01-23, 07:26   Link #80
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ichigo resembled that slightly crazy employee in wal-mart as the supervisor tells him, "Hey Jim, I'm going to have to let you go man...sorry". You can just see Jim (Ichigo) going, "W-what do you mean let go? I've been here for like 7 years". His eye is kind of twitching, his fists are rock hard and his mind is in the absolute fritz. That's the kind of look Ichigo has.

I can't even guess what Orihime was about to say, nor Ulquiorra. I always thought it was common sense not to interrupt Ichigo's battle. She has respect for his battle prowess and only wants to help him when he needs it. According to Ulq, there's a different underlying reason.

Last edited by NightWish; 2009-01-24 at 11:45.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga