AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Rating of Episode 353
091 - 100: Amazing... 1 7.69%
081 - 090: Great... 2 15.38%
071 - 080: Very Good... 3 23.08%
061 - 070: Good... 7 53.85%
051 - 060: Average... 0 0%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Painful... 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-28, 19:25   Link #121
Blaze93

I'm gonna be really sad if this anime comes to an end. Sure it has its ridiculous plot but I just love how Ichigo is a total bad ass and just does everything like a boss lol. Also, I REALLLLLLY Wish we could of learned more about Ichigos dad, Urahara, and Kenpachi. I always wondered how devastating it would be for Kenpachi to have a Bankai lol.
Old 2012-02-28, 20:01   Link #122
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Giriko turning green was just weird...
Old 2012-02-28, 21:04   Link #123
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
but I'd like to see Naruto get the axe too. I still don't understand the appeal behind that series at all.
Why would you want something to get canceled just because you don't like it? That... doesn't make much sense, really.

Likely reasons why Naruto is not gonna get cancelled:
  • It has double Bleach's ratings.
  • The Naruto team has gotten pretty good at managing fillers to keep a gap between anime and manga, unlike the Bleach team that completely sucks at it.

Quote:
I want to know why Naruto is still popular despite having an equally ridiculous plot
Even if you think it is, at least it has one.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:10   Link #124
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Giriko turning green was just weird...
Even after "Hulking out", he still goes down after 1 hit. This doesn't bode well for
the rest of the fullbringer team.

Hopefully Tsukishima gets hit with something especially nasty. After all the mind-
#$^*ing he's been doing, he deserves something special.

Sucks for Ishida though. First, he gets cut down by Kugo, then he recovers and
gets cut down again by Tsukishima right quick.

I was hoping Ichigo's living friends would get a chance to shine in this arc, since
Ichigo lost his powers. But they just turned out to be pawns and targets as the
Shinigami came in to steal the spotlight.

Oh well.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:24   Link #125
Casshern

Quote:
Naruto just seems to be better at milking while still looking relevant to it's fans.
It's relevant because there was an ultimate goal from the very first episode, for Naruto to become hokage, and as long as the series is still heading towards that goal it will continue to be relevant. Bleach started out as a "monster of the week" story. The premise of bleach is not some ultimate goal, it's Ichigo beating the crap out of anyone giving him trouble. In that sense it hasn't changed much since he was beating up the school bullies before the series started.

Anyway, out of curiosity I just watched the latest episode for the first time in over a year and I was quite surprised. When the art and animation are up to scratch it can make up for a lot. I thought I was gonna skip through it but I ended up watching it all and enjoying it more than I expected.
Old 2012-02-29, 03:14   Link #126
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Anyway, out of curiosity I just watched the latest episode for the first time in over a year and I was quite surprised. When the art and animation are up to scratch it can make up for a lot. I thought I was gonna skip through it but I ended up watching it all and enjoying it more than I expected.
This and the last 26ish episode filler arc have been very high quality. You should check it out.

Makes me wonder if they're kinda using up the rest of their budget now though. =p
Old 2012-02-29, 03:24   Link #127
Lumir

Quote:
That's the obvious answer. I want to know why Naruto is still popular despite having an equally ridiculous plot, and just as many filler seasons as Bleach (or maybe more...I've lost count on the total amount of episodes for all of Naruto.)

Don't get me wrong, I think Bleach should have ended after the fall of Aizen with Ichigo staying a human. These remaining arcs will be more of Kubo's inability to sacrifice anything - including characters or their hold on power. Maybe Bleach is far too transparent when it comes to trying to milk a series and that's why it's being taken off the air. Naruto just seems to be better at milking while still looking relevant to it's fans.
IMO it seems like naruto is still on its way to a conclusion. We still have the naruto/sasuke situation and its getting closer and closer to what feels like a conclusion. Once their situation and madara's situation is settled I expect naruto to end.

With bleach the entire series led up to the fight with aizen, and since that has been settled all we are left with is a vague statement about the soul king and some idea that aizen did all he did in an effort to go against said king. It just seems like a completely new scenario and the way the fight between ichi/aizen ended seemed like a good end to the series. Though personally I would love to see what this soul king is and what uruhara knows about it.
Old 2012-02-29, 21:31   Link #128
ntherblast

What episode did this arc start at again?
Old 2012-03-04, 01:17   Link #129
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

I think when Bleach ends I might cry...:X
Old 2012-03-04, 20:25   Link #130
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

In episode 362, Zaraki proved to his audience and the world itself why he Is The HAXX!!

Shut up and just fight, that's his motto!

Not even Incredible Hulk guy stood an atom of a chance against Kenpachi Zaraki, who is the Force of Nature himself.
Old 2012-03-06, 06:46   Link #131
Eragon
Still Alive

I guess no one cares about new bleach episodes anymore. Well, I suppose that's to be expected as many(including myself) expected it to end after Aizen's defeat.
Old 2012-03-06, 08:13   Link #132
Jerseykid

A motorcycle exhaust pipe coming out of a girl's breast....that has to be an anime first
Old 2012-03-06, 11:33   Link #133
AMon10A

While I appreciate them not meandering along like Dragonball used to, the fact that over half the Fullbringers were defeated in just two episodes makes me think that the war with Azien was the show's high water mark.
Old 2012-03-06, 15:00   Link #134
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMon10A View Post
While I appreciate them not meandering along like Dragonball used to, the fact that over half the Fullbringers were defeated in just two episodes makes me think that the war with Azien was the show's high water mark.
They are probably rushing through the chapters since the anime is ending, and they have to close the current arc in March.
Old 2012-03-06, 15:27   Link #135
sayde

For what its worth, the fullbringer battles thus far ended relatively quickly in the manga as well.
Old 2012-03-06, 19:07   Link #136
Excelion

Anyone catch the last line in the omake? I didn't see a subtitle for it. Seemed like the only non-humorous omake I can think of, except for maybe the last one with Gin.
Old 2012-03-06, 22:02   Link #137
Lumir

363 was full of win. Fullbringers getting owned left and right. The buyakuga battle has me anxious to see what happens, and ginjo.... well i just want to know why he left soul society or whatever since ichigo going into bankai would prolly insta own him like zaraki did to the hulk.
Old 2012-03-07, 01:13   Link #138
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
A motorcycle exhaust pipe coming out of a girl's breast....that has to be an anime first
I've more to add about her!

I watched episode 362 after someone in the thread mentioned Kenpachi. That was so freaking bad ass! So, I went to watch 363 as well. 363 can't measure up to that singular Kenpachi moment which lasted less than 20 second, but I did find one scene in episode 363 highly amusing. This chick with motorcycle exhaust pipe coming out of her breast (oh, how low have you fallen in creativity Kubo Tite) says when the grime spews out of her exhaust pipe ( *ahem* focus) and falls on any portion of her body, it makes that portion stronger.

So when I observed that the grime didn't cover a certain portion of her body, I just couldn't help but wonder out loud that if it was deliberate in her part to serve as an open invitation to Renji. Perhaps it didn't allude her of the fact that strengthening her vagina might have a crushing effect (literally) on Renji's psyche if they ever had the chance to get it on. Kubo definitely wrote this story.

Rukia's bit was so cute, however....!
Old 2012-03-07, 12:13   Link #139
ookamigirl

So everyone got stuck in a different world inside the game.
The fights were nice to watch.
All in all a good episode leading in to fast approaching finale.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-03-11, 10:10   Link #140
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
They are probably rushing through the chapters since the anime is ending, and they have to close the current arc in March.
Believe me, they are not. Zaraki slaughtered the guy in 2-3 pages
Every fight outcome was clear from few pages, Kubo managed to drag it out by making characters chat with each other what in anime doesn't take that much space.