AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 16:41   Link #1161
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrok View Post
hmm, well Lucia was my second pick, and I did pretty much everything I could to get in good with her inless it conflicted with a choice with Akane. Kotori I pretty much avoided and decisions I felt would lock me in with her not because I don't like her but because I prefered the other girls. With Chihaya though I pretty much avoided any decisions that favored her, though I think what may have locked me in was when:

Spoiler for Chihaya Lock In?:

I kind of just wish I had some sort of walkthrough/flowchart so I can get an idea of what I did wrong. When I played Katawa Shoujo and Little Busters I used walkthroughs so I knew I was getting the routes/endings I wanted, it didn't spoil the story, I just consulted it when making the decisions.
There's a post in the previous page by etalocohc84 that has all the required choices to get the girl's routes [:

Ahaha anyway, I've been stalking this [and LB!] thread for a few months now and I can't wait until the English patch for the character routes are complete. I really want to read Lucia's route >//<
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 16:51   Link #1162
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

Oh man I know what you mean, I've been waiting for TLWiki to finish translating the EX routes for LB for half a year now. LB is probably my favorite game of all time, and it bugs me I cant go play the 3 EX routes :[

For Rewrite my favorites are Akane, Lucia, and Shizuru. Kotori is alright but doesn't really stick out to me and Chihaya honestly kind of annoys me a lot of the time. But I can't wait to be able to play all of them and see what the story has to offer.

BTW thanks a bunch for the info about that guys post concerning the choices

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Kyrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 11:47   Link #1163
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

I tried my hand at translating the Harvest Festa gameplay pv (you'll have to leave annotations on for this one).
My Japanese is not that good yet though, so if you notice any errors I'd be glad to correct them

RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 16:09   Link #1164
etalocohc84

So based on the PV, I guess Kotori's story in Harvest Festa will be about
Spoiler for Kotori's Route and Terra:
Despite all the happiness in the PV, why do I have the feeling that a few of the stories are still going to end bittersweet?
etalocohc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 16:35   Link #1165
Balzac
Assistant Professor

*just saw video, sipping tea*

*towards the middle, Akane comes out*

I've never believed it before, but I guess it can happen - my keyboard's now sticky with tea.

Also, I'm genuinely curious, what is it about Lucia that attracts some of you people? Even without going into her route.
Old 2012-07-19, 00:32   Link #1166
Ryuudou

I will die waiting for this translation, but I am fine for that.
Ryuudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 17:10   Link #1167
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

So I just finished every little bit of Rewrite that they did in the English Patch. I got to Chihaya and Lucia's routes as well as completed Kotori's route as far as it was translated which was about a 1/3rd of the way through.

Spoiler for Kotori Route Translation:

But hey, I'm loving this game a bunch and now I'm afraid I will be waiting forever for the rest of the translation... does anybody have any kind of idea/guesstimate on when the next patch will come out? I imagine the next patch will be for Kotori's complete route and maybe Chihaya/Lucia. Since you can't play Akane/Shizure till after them. IDK and IDC to much, I just need more D:

I did a little research myself and found this:
http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/in...?page=projects
I guess the common route is basically finished, Kotori's route is finished, and they've started on Chihaya's route. However they state here that they will not release the next patch until all 5 of the main heroines routes are complete. I get the feeling I'll be waiting a good long time. :[

Old 2012-07-23, 05:34   Link #1168
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Nah, Ixrec is fast, probably end of next month.
Old 2012-07-23, 12:39   Link #1169
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Nah, Ixrec is fast, probably end of next month.
Try December at this rate.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 14:16   Link #1170
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

btw I was wondering something, can you sequence break this game, or even Little Busters for that matter?

Spoiler for Sequence Break:

Old 2012-07-24, 14:46   Link #1171
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
btw I was wondering something, can you sequence break this game, or even Little Busters for that matter?

Well,
Spoiler for :
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 15:19   Link #1172
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Quote:
I don't understand, you're asking if one needs to see all five heroine endings or something? Or all five divergences in the common route? For the former, yes it's obviously needed to unlock the last two stories, but for the latter, there's no system needed like LB!~ where you might need to start over completely. You can save the game at the very first crucial flag-setting choice and work your way from there (branching out, as it were). Each successive heroine ending, I think, adds some content to the Quests and Friends, also with additional scenes. One needs to run through the common route some more even after finishing Terra... As I recall there really is only one extra scene before the choice on how to wake up Kotori in the forest, and that's only after you finish the entire game. So you might have to start over once, and afterward just rely on the save at that first choice.

And another thing, the game updates automatically, if I remember correctly. If one saves at the questionnaire scene, unlocking the requirements for the other choices makes the previously grayed-out ones be selectable when one loads to that point. That is if I'm remembering correctly...
Old 2012-07-24, 17:55   Link #1173
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

ooh alright thanks if it is true that the game auto updates itself then that answers my question.

Old 2012-07-26, 22:05   Link #1174
InternHertz
.lone.....

Harvest Festa First Print Limited Edition preorder is in stock, paid and set to ship real soon \o/
I just don't know where I'll be able to put the box...no more space!

edit : shipped!

Last edited by InternHertz; 2012-07-27 at 14:32.
InternHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 18:12   Link #1175
matrixhazard

Just took a skimming on Event CG in Harvest Festa and really wonder...

Spoiler for CG:
matrixhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 21:59   Link #1176
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

RewriteHf ED:
minhhuywiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 16:39   Link #1177
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
What did Key really put into the game rather than CG anyway?
*cough*
Spoiler for Harvest Festa:
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 12:50   Link #1178
Balzac
Assistant Professor

What the heck.

My friend just confirmed there's a quest minigame? Man, I really hope it ain't tied to any important story bits, just optional. More of the Tomoyo after minigame than Little Busters! EX's Saya Route. Cause Saya was just a pain, honestly

I've booked some days next, next week for leave, just enougn time for the copy to come. Although since it's a fandisc, I don't think I'll take more than three hours for everything (bar the minigame). So, I'll be watchful for spoilers in this thread...
Old 2012-07-29, 13:08   Link #1179
etalocohc84

It's going be a while before my Harvest Festa gets here, but from what I heard, each story is relatively short and simple.

It seems everyone loves Shizuru's story because it takes place in the world of Oppai End. There's a joke about Lucia getting angry since her chest is larger but everyone loves Akane. Shizuru has her own chest issues. Now I really want to read Harvest Festa sooner.

I heard that Lucia's story in Harvest Festa is about
Spoiler for Unconfirmed spoiler on Lucia's Story:
The minigame only appears after you have read all six stories and is unrelated.
etalocohc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 20:15   Link #1180
matrixhazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by etalocohc84 View Post
I heard that Lucia's story in Harvest Festa is about
Spoiler for Unconfirmed spoiler on Lucia's Story:
Correct, I just finished her route yesterday. Overall for me her route is good.

I still have Oppai-Sama, Shizuru and Kagari left. Really hope that Kagari's route will be the best to me.

BTW, I am still confused about the story connection of Chihaya and Lucia route, how their HF story related to the original game?
matrixhazard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel