AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-07, 16:04   Link #261
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Saw episode 04. Ah, Satou's over-enthusiastic moe idea. That was a classic scene, but I prefered the manga's rendition over the anime, as it was more intense and more carried away, possibly due to the presence of swearing, the crazier expressions, and the seemingly quicker pace in the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online
I have to admire the way Yamazaki carries that moe-pillow around. I'd be too embarassed. Then again, I suppose that wouldn't look too out of place in Akihabara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
i agree...walking in the streets with a giant pillow that illistrates you like anime is way embarrasing (ppl think you are some kind of wierdo >.<)...the only place i would feel natural carrying that is in japan (where most ppl are used to the anime drug anyway )
Speaking of anime character pillows and obsessive otakus, behold, such person who is irrefutably the most zealous Nemu fanatic ever, perhaps the acme of a fanatic in general. The word "fan" does not adequately surmise him, he deserves the whole word. He's been walking around outside everywhere in various public locations holding his Nemu pillows and merchandise for well over a year. Do I think he's insane? On the contrary, I tip my hat to him. You have my respect, good sir.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 17:36   Link #262
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
Speaking of anime character pillows and obsessive otakus, behold, such person who is irrefutably the most zealous Nemu fanatic ever, perhaps the acme of a fanatic in general. The word "fan" does not adequately surmise him, he deserves the whole word. He's been walking around outside everywhere in various public locations holding his Nemu pillows and merchandise for well over a year. Do I think he's insane? On the contrary, I tip my hat to him. You have my respect, good sir.
Heh, you'd think he'd be doing it for a bet or something.. what a legend. ^^;

But i can say this - yay for the Nemu love. <3
Old 2006-08-07, 18:09   Link #263
Ishikawa Minoru

Welcome to NHK has been great thus far.I haven't seen the latest episode yet but it does look promising.
There is one thing,however,that has been on my mind for a while now.Back in episode 3 when Yamazaki found out Satou had spent an entire week gathering "referencial material" for their eroge,Satou mentioned three "models",namely Kurahashi Nozomi,Shinohara Kiyomi and Nishimura Rika.My question is this:how can there be legal "lolita models"(as the fansubbers put it)?I searched for their names online and found one outrageous website which contained several pages filled with scans from what seemed to be photobooks published back in the 1980 and 1990's.The girls were definitely posing naked and some were as young as 11!!
I won't link to that website because I feel it may be illegal and don't want to get anyone in trouble or offended.
What I wanted to know is how(or if) were these books published in the first place?Even in Japan,this seems a little bit too much,I think.
Ishikawa Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 18:20   Link #264
Mephisto2k
anime4life

NHK is indeed great. Seen it up till episode 4 and next episode senpai will come to action with her drugs and suicide tendencies^^. however i still prefer the NHK manga.
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 18:54   Link #265
eggplant
Eggplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishikawa Minoru
Welcome to NHK has been great thus far.I haven't seen the latest episode yet but it does look promising.
There is one thing,however,that has been on my mind for a while now.Back in episode 3 when Yamazaki found out Satou had spent an entire week gathering "referencial material" for their eroge,Satou mentioned three "models",namely Kurahashi Nozomi,Shinohara Kiyomi and Nishimura Rika.My question is this:how can there be legal "lolita models"(as the fansubbers put it)?I searched for their names online and found one outrageous website which contained several pages filled with scans from what seemed to be photobooks published back in the 1980 and 1990's.The girls were definitely posing naked and some were as young as 11!!
I won't link to that website because I feel it may be illegal and don't want to get anyone in trouble or offended.
What I wanted to know is how(or if) were these books published in the first place?Even in Japan,this seems a little bit too much,I think.
I think you just answered your own question.

Freudian slip?

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 20:38   Link #266
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrYsYs
AHHHH I can't wait to get that puru puru pururin song in my hands
haha same ^^ loving the song to bits (almost) now
its like a disease that grows on you :S

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 04:00   Link #267
Lerry08

No news for that puru puru pururin yet
maybe it will come with the OST

but the ringtone for it is out though, haha
Lerry08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 06:13   Link #268
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
Saw episode 04. Ah, Satou's over-enthusiastic moe idea. That was a classic scene, but I prefered the manga's rendition over the anime, as it was more intense and more carried away, possibly due to the presence of swearing, the crazier expressions, and the seemingly quicker pace in the manga.
I agree when I saw that pic of all genres combine to that girl I burst out in laughter.

I really like Sempai's character plus of all the characters I like her look the best.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 07:33   Link #269
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerry08
The OST for NHK gets its release on the 23rd of this month~

The puru puru pururin single gets its release before that.. but i can't remember the date. ^^;;
Old 2006-08-08, 10:28   Link #270
lavielove

Misaki's seiyuu, Yui Makino

her blog .

ps: thanks ^^ npal & Angle Sama kyaa!!

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-08-11 at 04:59. Reason: lavie ran on my keyboard ^^;;
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 10:30   Link #271
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

I believe that's also Sakura's seiyuu in Tsubasa

Old 2006-08-08, 10:32   Link #272
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

One of the main reasons why i'm watching this show is to see what Yui can do outside of Tsubasa Chronicle - Singer & Seiyuu~
Old 2006-08-08, 10:50   Link #273
Lerry08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
The OST for NHK gets its release on the 23rd of this month~

The puru puru pururin single gets its release before that.. but i can't remember the date. ^^;;
werid, i cant find any news in the official web ^^;
Old 2006-08-08, 11:11   Link #274
lavielove

Quote:
werid, i cant find any news in the official web ^^;
I think it's in here.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 16:47   Link #275
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Whats that poster i see, Yume from Da Capo II.. very interesting.

Episode 05 was fun, but i'm sure it'll be a lot more enjoyable with the subs. Now i can officially say i'm a Megumi fanboy. ^^;

Edit: Just wondering, has anyone made any Senpai/Megumi avatars that i could use at all?

Last edited by Shiroth; 2006-08-08 at 18:33.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 17:19   Link #276
DeviantDesires

I *love* this series so much! Episode 3 and 4 have been highlights for me, i was in stitches of laughter at the scene near the school. Very funny stuff indeed! It seems to be like a seedy version of Genshiken, which i'm loving! I'd really love to try some galge too, shame it never gets translated over here I'm deffo buying the manga from Tokyopop when it comes out. I can't wait for episode 5.
DeviantDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 18:21   Link #277
xoni

Quote:
No news for that puru puru pururin yet

but the ringtone for it is out though, haha
where can I get the ringtone, if it's available outside japan.
xoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 21:24   Link #278
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
loving series so far its so damn funny and need i say but Moe Moe Moe cant have too much. I heard that the whole Hikkimori thing is really a illness that effects a great number of japanese any truth to this anyone?
Old 2006-08-08, 21:31   Link #279
Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
loving series so far its so damn funny and need i say but Moe Moe Moe cant have too much. I heard that the whole Hikkimori thing is really a illness that effects a great number of japanese any truth to this anyone?
Yes read this it's interesting..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori
Illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 04:29   Link #280
Lerry08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama

Whats that poster i see, Yume from Da Capo II.. very interesting.

Episode 05 was fun, but i'm sure it'll be a lot more enjoyable with the subs. Now i can officially say i'm a Megumi fanboy. ^^;

Edit: Just wondering, has anyone made any Senpai/Megumi avatars that i could use at all?
Yes! Yet another Megumi fanboy ^^
let's shake hands XD

Quote:
where can I get the ringtone, if it's available outside japan.
Erm, its only available in japan i think. Here is the site you can refer to:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ld_anime02/a....html#20060728

Tags
gonzo, psychological