AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-10-25, 02:06   Link #81
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I don't have Halloween here in Singapore. I only celebrate the event in World of Warcraft (admit it! It is fun to raid Southshore just to cover it in piles and piles of specifically-engineered stink bombs that even the dead can't stand), and then spoil their ale).

But anyway, if I'm celebrating Halloween in real life, I think I would dress up as....

....George W. Bush.

With the George W. Bush mask.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 05:39   Link #82
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
Here in Sweden, you're too big to wear costumes if you're over like... 10-11.

Therefore, I won't be wearing anything
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 20:37   Link #83
Princess of Kohona
A super kawii kunoichi

Oooohh...I'm gonna be a ninja from konoha with a black and red ten ten like shirt with blue pants. What would be good to pass as ninja sandals?

Oh...BTW I was gonna be sakura but i'm too fat... I'm only 130 pounds...
Princess of Kohona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 22:25   Link #84
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I'm gonna be a poor college student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper View Post
I managed to get my hands on a small amount (aka. several liters) of stage blood so...

I'm going to dawn the traditional 'wife beater' garbs, cover my doorway, self and entrance way with blood splatter then answer the door with a drunken slur and an old beaten up blood soaked bat. To further the effect, a good friend is going to play the victim laying in a pool of blood just beyond the doorway gasping for help. I don't just aim to scare the kids, parents are fair game too.

You know, earlier today, I was thinking, well...you know how people like to decorate their lawns for Halloween. Scarecrows, or sometimes a scare crow 'person' with a mask and a fake butcher knife. I was thinking how funny (in a quite twisted way) it would be to set up spikes in your front yard, and then impale scarecrows on them. Sure to scare kids and parents alike (and warrent much hate mail and complaints).
Old 2006-10-26, 00:49   Link #85
Kaminoahana
Mamotte Agetai

I'm going to be a death faery/goddess. Perhaps more specificallt Titania or Morrigan. Neither exactly death, but both creepy Though this irritates my girlfriend for some reason

Quote:
Okay, 130 is not too fat. For anything. Unless you're like 4 foot six, which would put you well below average height, so I seriously doubt it. No one actually looks like anime characters, so as long as your clothes fit, it's fine to look slightly heavier than the character you want to portray. After all, if you are her size, you should really go eat a lot of high fat snack products. Even Japanese models are unhealthily thin. THerfore do not say that 130 is too fat!! It's not!
Kaminoahana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-26, 01:17   Link #86
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post

You know, earlier today, I was thinking, well...you know how people like to decorate their lawns for Halloween. Scarecrows, or sometimes a scare crow 'person' with a mask and a fake butcher knife. I was thinking how funny (in a quite twisted way) it would be to set up spikes in your front yard, and then impale scarecrows on them. Sure to scare kids and parents alike (and warrent much hate mail and complaints).
That....is a marvelous idea!
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-26, 06:14   Link #87
Princess of Kohona
A super kawii kunoichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
I am totally dressing up as a standard konoha ninja for holloween. I have the full costume, plastic shuriken and kunai included Iam comlpletely stoked about it and cant wait for holloween to arrive!....i actually want to wear it out now....but the police out here are soooo bored they would take me in just to poke fun at me....lol.
Me tooo!!! What a coincdince...but i'm a teenage girl ninja...cause that's what I am in real life No, dude... I'm serious
Old 2006-10-26, 06:19   Link #88
Princess of Kohona
A super kawii kunoichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoahana View Post
I'm going to be a death faery/goddess. Perhaps more specificallt Titania or Morrigan. Neither exactly death, but both creepy Though this irritates my girlfriend for some reason

Okay, 130 is not too fat. For anything. Unless you're like 4 foot six, which would put you well below average height, so I seriously doubt it. No one actually looks like anime characters, so as long as your clothes fit, it's fine to look slightly heavier than the character you want to portray. After all, if you are her size, you should really go eat a lot of high fat snack products. Even Japanese models are unhealthily thin. THerfore do not say that 130 is too fat!! It's not!
Any ways...I'm only 5 foot 2 any only a teenager so i feel fat and I don't feel good...But my friend say I look good....But Maybe that's because of my low self confidence...
Old 2006-10-31, 20:09   Link #89
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Halloween photos!

Suzumiya Haruhi ED dance to follow sometime~
Spoiler for Photo!:

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress

Last edited by Li Jianliang; 2006-11-01 at 02:21.
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 09:30   Link #90
BellaD

I was working for halloween so by the time I got home I was to tired to get dressed up as anything, but I did want to be catwoman ..or a plumber .
Who is the friend of all.
--
BellaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 21:13   Link #91
JaneSame
T-today J-Juniah!

I was Little Red Riding Hood and my myboyfriend was the big bad wolf. It was pretty fun.
JaneSame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 12:37   Link #92
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
I was a yakuza boss
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 03:07   Link #93
Snowdump
The itch you cant reach.

Send a message via AIM to Snowdump Send a message via MSN to Snowdump
For Hallow's eve I was,
Wednesday from the Addams Family.
I even had my own little dolly. u.u
I just wish I could torment my brother like she did hers.
o_O
Snowdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 17:30   Link #94
Fullmetal_Axel
Disgaea Fan

I am Leon D S Geeste!! from star Ocean ex)
Fullmetal_Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 14:51   Link #95
martino
makes no files now

I ended up going as Ethan Hunt from MI. Well, that's what everyone said anyway...
Old 2007-09-14, 00:11   Link #96
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I need to start planning now for halloween this year. I was thinking maybe a pink ballerina this year.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 01:28   Link #97
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Meh. I stopped dressing up for Halloween when I was 15. Now I help hand out candy, which is just as good as going to get it. In our neighborhood, I always have some left over...

Anyway, it's just as well since they started the curfew at 7:00 pm (or so) in the US for Halloween. That really killed all the fun. I mean, it's not even dark out then! I'm glad I had my fun before the government interfered. I mean, I know why they did it, but still - it was always a bit risky - you just had to be smart about being safe and not taking chances. The best part used to be staying out until 1 am, then coming back home around 2 am with 2-3 bags of candy that could take up to two years to fully consume.
Old 2007-09-14, 01:29   Link #98
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
I'm a neko most years... I just have trouble choosing which neko mimi I want out of my collection of them!
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 01:43   Link #99
tritoch

I'll just go to mcdonalds and apply to be a mascot prior to halloween and then have them suit me come halloween time so I can be an evil clown that is making the world obese!
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 01:57   Link #100
Honda Boy Techy
I has a Civic

I don't plan on dressin up but my friend is trying to put together an outfit to look Lucy from Elfen Lied after she cut her hair.

Normally if I do dress up, since I have a crapload of of old military camo and equipment from when my dad was in the National Guard, I usually dressed as a soldier. Went to school either my freshman or sophomore year in full uniform and even put all my books in a field pack for Halloween. I did it again in the 11th grade for open house (not for Halloween) to get extra credit in AP history. I tell ya drivin a 5-spd with them boots on wasn't very fun.
Honda Boy Techy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
halloween