AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-29, 07:31   Link #1061
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanchimont View Post
These are the requirements for the quest 'Aht's Impurities'; Ch5-7, Wil Lv18, Aht Lv15

I'm already past that point so I don't remember exactly the conditions for triggering it. But many of the events related involved Leguna (events in Yuidora) and clicking on stars above characters in workshop to trigger events...

@doujin Thanks. That explains it...
usually rare items are much rare drop than gems so it best to farm when u have full mil accessory it add 1 more item each time.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 08:14   Link #1062
endarion88

i'm a retard..i discovered only now that the fountain of yout let you trasmigrate character-.- there is a limit to how many times you can do it?
Old 2012-03-29, 09:02   Link #1063
Blanchimont

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i'm a retard..i discovered only now that the fountain of yout let you trasmigrate character-.- there is a limit to how many times you can do it?
There shouldn't be a cap. Except the stats can't go beyond 99, after that it would be pretty pointless...
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 09:27   Link #1064
doujin

Quote:
There shouldn't be a cap. Except the stats can't go beyond 99, after that it would be pretty pointless...
stats go 100 lv is 99
Old 2012-03-29, 09:27   Link #1065
endarion88

Quote:
so basicaly you can relevel them till they have all stat to 100 and 999hp?
Old 2012-03-29, 10:30   Link #1066
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

HP cap is 500 I think.

The game become trivial once you hit lv90 even on hard mode, esp if you have been using marwen's items during all the level ups.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 13:28   Link #1067
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Meister requires recruiting all the NG+ characters and having the regular roster as well since you need them for Asmodeus. Once you complete Sin Gate, Ragena Ruins, Asmodeus conversation / item creation quest in chapter 9, you fight her in ugh forgetting the name, seal place and then a conversation recruits her. Now you should have an event at the lord's manor to become a meister. The sad part is though is if you waited to long for this then it might be superseded by some storyline event that also takes place there, it's kind of low on the priority pole.
Sin Gate check
Ragena Ruins check
Asmodeus conversation / item creation (I assume Shandeyrune Bracelet + its destruction due to its effect and making those 5 ancient items) check

So basically I should just plow through the blockaded pit, the verdant cave, and whatever level 90 and 95 places unlock, and beat Asmodeus? [To be specific, Beshtora Seal, quest number 89]

The thing that confuses me is that you said item creation quest in chapter 9. If it's a chapter 9 requirement (which there certainly was that trigger), how could I have done it earlier?

Alright, seems like NG++ isn't advisable, it doesn't seem like I'm more than 5 steps away from Asmodeus. If I somehow missed it (which couldn't be true, it should say "failed" probably), then I'll either backtrack or go into NG++. Thanks again, I think that answers everything.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 13:29   Link #1068
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Into Chapter 8 of Emilita's route: Story-wise it has been good so far. I felt that one part of the Leguna plot point would turn out like this as soon as the tournament was over, but the second development was kinda unexpected.
Eushully should make a fandisc and give me a Roka route . Having her as just a clone unit is dissastisfying >_<.

I mentioned it before, but Melodiana's character quests are really greatly done. Same as the last few events for Rag (e. g. the back-to-back talk with Yuela). I haven't seen the last bits of dragon and Paras because I cannot motivate to level them.

I don't really care about all the optional dungeons, however I might bring myself to - at least - finish the Yuidora mine sections because receiving an optional character serves as a well-enough motivation for me.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 13:50   Link #1069
amoirsp

Ran into a new problem, how does one bypass the unbypassable flight barriers found in both Blockaded Pit and Verdant Cave?

Without these blockades out of the way, progressing further on Yuidora Mine becomes impossible. :<
Old 2012-03-29, 13:54   Link #1070
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Into Chapter 8 of Emilita's route: Story-wise it has been good so far. I felt that one part of the Leguna plot point would turn out like this as soon as the tournament was over, but the second development was kinda unexpected.
Eushully should make a fandisc and give me a Roka route . Having her as just a clone unit is dissastisfying >_<.

I mentioned it before, but Melodiana's character quests are really greatly done. Same as the last few events for Rag (e. g. the back-to-back talk with Yuela). I haven't seen the last bits of dragon and Paras because I cannot motivate to level them.

I don't really care about all the optional dungeons, however I might bring myself to - at least - finish the Yuidora mine sections because receiving an optional character serves as a well-enough motivation for me.
gotta love yuela straight forward personality: "if we kill him now, nobody will know"
Old 2012-03-29, 13:55   Link #1071
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
Ran into a new problem, how does one bypass the unbypassable flight barriers found in both Blockaded Pit and Verdant Cave?

Without these blockades out of the way, progressing further on Yuidora Mine becomes impossible. :<
Teleport stones or displace from fox lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post

I think Roka is from the battle goddess games so if you want her you would have to play her game .

I think Eushully is releasing a new game next month. I am tempted to play it even if I do not understand anything just for the game play.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-29 at 14:09.
Old 2012-03-29, 14:03   Link #1072
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
gotta love yuela straight forward personality: "if we kill him now, nobody will know"
Or how about Rosanna in Emilita's route: "If you make Emilita cry I will use every connection, technology and knowledge that I have to make you dissappear from this world." One of scariest mothers in the VNs I have played so far.
Old 2012-03-29, 14:13   Link #1073
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

I think Roka is from the battle goddess games so if you want her you would have to play her game .

I think Eushully is releasing a new game next month. I am tempted to play it even if I do not understand anything just for the game play.
Spoiler:
they need better writing staff tho, so many loop holes.
Old 2012-03-29, 14:41   Link #1074
Ray
Garnet

I'm not sure about the first Battle Goddess game, but I know that one is able to romance Roka in Battle Goddess 2. When she first appears, she is seen wearing the armour that Wil crafted for her; I guess this means that Roka had met Wil after the first game but before the game? It's just too bad that none of the games in this series have been translated.

I really liked Melodiana until Eliza and the other angels showed up. For me, what made her special was the fact that she was angel, but after having so many other angels join your party starting with Eliza, I felt that she had lost a fair amount of her appeal.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 14:46   Link #1075
amoirsp

Quote:
I thought you could only displace to blue ... OH. Thank you! I actually haven't actively used teleport/egress/portal/door stones yet. Alright, time to continue venturing!
Old 2012-03-29, 15:13   Link #1076
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I'm not sure about the first Battle Goddess game, but I know that one is able to romance Roka in Battle Goddess 2. When she first appears, she is seen wearing the armour that Wil crafted for her; I guess this means that Roka had met Wil after the first game but before the game? It's just too bad that none of the games in this series have been translated.

I really liked Melodiana until Eliza and the other angels showed up. For me, what made her special was the fact that she was angel, but after having so many other angels join your party starting with Eliza, I felt that she had lost a fair amount of her appeal.
Eliza treats Wil like a toy. Melo actually loves him .

NG+ Eushully angels do not really count as they do not have any plot to them. Combat wise Melodianna suffers from rather poor growth even with the lv50 stat cap unlocking. She also lack high end combat skills .
Old 2012-03-29, 15:51   Link #1077
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
How do I get the Bronze, Silver etc. keys required to access some doors? I've covered few dungeons like 95% so I'm 100% sure I haven't just missed an area where the key would be hidden. Beat all games etc. but to no avail ..
Old 2012-03-29, 16:04   Link #1078
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
How do I get the Bronze, Silver etc. keys required to access some doors? I've covered few dungeons like 95% so I'm 100% sure I haven't just missed an area where the key would be hidden. Beat all games etc. but to no avail ..
You need to craft them in your shop, but you get the receipt only in later chapters. Bronze key is sometimes around chapter 3 or 4 I think. Silver Key late game and gold key in New Game+. So just progress through the chapters and check the last tab in the Alchemy section after each chapter.

@Melodianna: Yeah, she starts to grow weaker even in the first playthrough during the last chapter(s). She seems to miss more often, but that may just be a misleading perception + her (relative) low movement is also quite hampering her usefulness (if you don't count the 3-panel light magic + hades blast from her craftable dark spear)
Old 2012-03-29, 16:05   Link #1079
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Eliza treats Wil like a toy. Melo actually loves him .

NG+ Eushully angels do not really count as they do not have any plot to them. Combat wise Melodianna suffers from rather poor growth even with the lv50 stat cap unlocking. She also lack high end combat skills .
Yep, that's precisely why I prefer Melo to Eliza. It helps that I love the valkyrie-like armour she sports.

I just felt like she begins to fade into the background as more angels begin joining your party. And while the Eushully angels might not have any plot to them, they still have scenes and are quite powerful in battle. Yeah, so I've noticed. That's still not going to stop me from using her, though. P:
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 16:24   Link #1080
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Leveling Aht is such a chore. It's like the parent needs to chew on the food himself into paste before feeding it to the kid. Not much of a tank as I believe it to be, is there any benefit from using Aht in the future at all?

Tags
eushully