AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-10-17, 13:33   Link #41
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
kishi presenting this as team work when in fact it's the exact opposite.
I don't remember the manga anywhere saying that this was supposed to be teamwork, people first imagine what something means and then complain that it doesn't work The theme in the recent chapters is more about Naruto becoming an admired and trusted person who will be supported by all these people if he wants to become the next hokage. Kishimoto even adressed the problem of him being too dumb for this job by first showing how Tobirama did the thinking instead of Hashirama when it was needed and then showing us Shikamaru as the perfect counselor for Naruto. These chapters are all mainly about Naruto, other people like Obito, Sasuke, etc. are mostly plot devices right now.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 13:37   Link #42
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Did the Konoha 11 and Sasuke just form Voltron? Did anyone ever think we would see Tenten in a kyuubi cloak using the rasengan? And Sakura was left out.
Lol

Btw, the part where they show an alterante world where Obito just gets over Rin's death and keeps going with his life that ends with him becoming Hokage was sweet. I'm sure he didn't see that coming.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 14:12   Link #43
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum. that's the sound cookie monster makes ha ha

Ah man. I was hoping you would go take a peek at the chapter Madara extended one of those black rod from his hand and every panel after that we see hashirama dodging the hell out of it. Senjutsu is just chakra and all you need is chakra absorbing ability in order to steal it. Meanwhile apparently you can steal a rasengan as we were shown in the Jiraiya versus pain fight.

It seems obito had a different vision for IT than madara does which was evident by him initiating the plan prematurely and other hints that we received when madara showed up to the battlefield
Either that or he's going to try to forcibly control Hashirama into going into Sage mode after jamming the chakra rod inside him...

And the only thing that can resist Rinnegan control is Biju + Sage mode chakra; something Hashirama lacks.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 14:26   Link #44
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Did the Konoha 11 and Sasuke just form Voltron? Did anyone ever think we would see Tenten in a kyuubi cloak using the rasengan? And Sakura was left out.
Because you know Sakura isn't one of Naruto's minions. She has her own power. Unlike the others.

They didn't even do anything. It was Naruto who gave them chakra cloak, and the one who created the rasengans.

I am glad Sakura wasn't one of them. It shows she is on higher level then them, and has her own power.
Old 2013-10-17, 14:27   Link #45
Casshern

The Longinus Lance has returned. Prepare for Third Impact.

Anyway, I liked Obito's vision. It's like he saw what would've happened if he'd returned to the village instead of joining Madara.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 14:58   Link #46
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Because you know Sakura isn't one of Naruto's minions. She has her own power. Unlike the others.

They didn't even do anything. It was Naruto who gave them chakra cloak, and the one who created the rasengans.

I am glad Sakura wasn't one of them. It shows she is on higher level then them, and has her own power.
Either you are joking or have lost your mind. Sakura is a main character in name only. In truth, she is a satellite character. She obits Naruto and Sasuke.

What power does she have? She is a healer. After taking out a few juubi clones, she then needed Sakura and Naruto to save her once again or she would have been killed. Like the others, she is nothing compared to Naruto and Sasuke. She would have nothing to offer in any fight without Naruto's power. She certainly used Naruto's kyuubi chakra during the juubi battle. That was the only reason she was alive.

She is not on a higher level. Hell, Shikamaru seems like more of a main character than her and his relationship with Naruto is more defined. If she wasn't busy being a white mage, she would be right there. Kishi drew her face with the others to show she is every bit a Naruto sycophant. She is not on any pedestal. There are 9 tails. That fit with Team 10, Team 8, and Team Gai with Sai replacing Neji. That is why Sakura wasn't there. But Kishi included her with Naruto's bonds because that was the whole point of the fight with Obito. So if "minion" is an insult, than she is also a minion. A minion who didn't even get to do anything cool.

It is funny how Sakura fans are attacking the rookies because she got left out and there will be no Sakura kyuubi cloak fanart. And was reduced to one panel saying, "go get them guys!" Some main heroine.

Last edited by Ulquiorra; 2013-10-17 at 15:08.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 15:01   Link #47
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Between this and Kubo reviving Hitsugaya thru some bullshit plotjitsu, it's time for the shonen series to seriously fuck off and die.
Old 2013-10-17, 15:02   Link #48
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

So much rage.
Old 2013-10-17, 15:08   Link #49
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Either you are joking or have lost your mind. Sakura is a main character in name only. In truth, she is a satellite character. She obits Naruto and Sasuke.
You must have mistaken her for Hinata. Or you don't know the meaning of trope "Satellite character".

Quote:
What power does she have? She is a healer. After taking out a few juubi clones, she then needed Sakura and Naruto to save her once again or she would have been killed. Like the others, she is nothing compared to Naruto and Sasuke. She would have nothing to offer in any fight without Naruto's power. She certainly used Naruto's kyuubi power during the juubi battle.
Seriously? It's not like Naruto needed saving and Sasuke to. That must mean they are weak to. Right? Also nobody is on Naruto's and Sasuke's current level. And she didn't used Kurama's chakra to fight. Since you know, unlike others she can do that with her own.

Quote:
That was the only reason she was alive.
Did you even read the manga?

Quote:
She is not on a higher level. She is not on a higher level than a Shikamaru, who is actually more develped than her. If she wasn't busy being a white mage, she would be right there. Kishi drew her face with the others to show she is every bit a Naruto sycophant. She is not on any pedestal. There are 9 tails. That fit with Team 10, Team 8, and Team Gai with Sai replacing Neji. That is why Sakura wasn't there.
That's your opinion. Sakura's way more developed then Shikamaru. But of course no matter what she does people will always attack her.

Quote:
But Kishi included her with Naruto's bonds because that was the whole point of the fight with Obito. So if "minion" is an insult, than she is also a minion. A minion who didn't even get to do anything cool.
He included her because she is important. Well Naruto did say jump, and the rookies did it. And they even needed Naruto's help to do it. Sakura not doing anything cool. Now that's just ignoring manga.

Quote:
It is funny how Sakura fans are attacking the rookies because she got left out and there will be no Sakura kyuubi cloak fanart. And was reduced to one panel saying, "go get them guys!" Some main heroine.
I get the feeling you don't like Sakura? Look at what she has done so far. Then look at rookies. Sakura fought with her own power, while rookies did not. Yeah that's some heroine.

But hey look at Sakura haters. She does many things. Which are obviously by default reduced to useless.

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2013-10-17 at 15:31.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 16:06   Link #50
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Wait...how is sakura useless?
she is currently on the other side of the battlefied maintaining chakra levels for the rest of the alliance as they cut the branches off that chakrasucking god tree (i see what i did there).
plus the rookies in those cloaks bangin rasengans was cool as shit. no lie.
everybody's winning....lets celebrate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
Either that or he's going to try to forcibly control Hashirama into going into Sage mode after jamming the chakra rod inside him...

And the only thing that can resist Rinnegan control is Biju + Sage mode chakra; something Hashirama lacks.
hmm. didnt consider that...
but i think thats lets likely since one of the powers of the rinnegan is to actually absorb chakra. plus i really dont see madara using hash as a puppet....not saying it couldnt happen
Old 2013-10-17, 18:54   Link #51
MadaraXuchiha

Sakura is strong. Yes that i agree on. Useless yes. She cannot compare herself to naruto or sasuke. Thats why i was soooo pissed when she said she also wanted to become hokage.(even though it was a joke)... Now that said... I've been thinking... Why are'nt we seeing more of killer bee/gyuki? He should be helping naruto n sasuke out instead of just staying with the crowd like a 'regular shinobi'. I recall kurama saying after himself.. Gyuki is the next most powerfull tailedbeast. Well from what am seeing.. 8 tails is weak........ Just saying.
MadaraXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 19:40   Link #52
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Now everyone has cloaks and apparently, can do the Rasengan. Kish is definitely running out of ideas.

On a sidenote, Obito's new "sword" looks like a DNA strand.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 19:43   Link #53
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
Sakura is strong. Yes that i agree on. Useless yes. She cannot compare herself to naruto or sasuke. Thats why i was soooo pissed when she said she also wanted to become hokage.(even though it was a joke)... Now that said... I've been thinking... Why are'nt we seeing more of killer bee/gyuki? He should be helping naruto n sasuke out instead of just staying with the crowd like a 'regular shinobi'. I recall kurama saying after himself.. Gyuki is the next most powerfull tailedbeast. Well from what am seeing.. 8 tails is weak........ Just saying.
He is currently helping the rest of the army cut down that big ass tree. His absence against obito does not mean he's weak.
Old 2013-10-17, 20:13   Link #54
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I don't remember the manga anywhere saying that this was supposed to be teamwork
yea, you're forgetting that this is the culmination of what edo-itachi taught naruto. that he cant and shouldnt do everything himself and that he should let his 'team' do some of the 'work' too. but what is happening is not teamwork. it's all naruto and would logically be even more efficient if naruto didn't ask them to join him with it. and on top of that it just makes no sense. they are wearing naruto's chakra cloaks and using his rasengans. it's really just awful on many levels

Quote:
people first imagine what something means and then complain that it doesn't work
yea i know. i won't hold it against you though

Quote:
Wait...how is sakura useless?
she is currently on the other side of the battlefied maintaining chakra levels for the rest of the alliance as they cut the branches off that chakrasucking god tree (i see what i did there).
because of exactly what you're saying. she's doing filler work that isn't 'necessary' to the story. it's just something for her to do. kishi could just as easily have the ninjas doing what they're doing (essentially nothing) without her even existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Now everyone has cloaks and apparently, can do the Rasengan. Kish is definitely running out of ideas.
unfortunately this is very true. it's pretty sad. this manga used to be so inventive
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 21:49   Link #55
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post

On a sidenote, Obito's new "sword" looks like a DNA strand.
Quote:
unfortunately this is very true. it's pretty sad. this manga used to be so inventive
'Cuz guiding a pre-made Rasengan to it's target is the same thing as being able to make and use it, am I right? :V
Old 2013-10-17, 21:57   Link #56
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
yea, you're forgetting that this is the culmination of what edo-itachi taught naruto. that he cant and shouldnt do everything himself and that he should let his 'team' do some of the 'work' too. but what is happening is not teamwork. it's all naruto and would logically be even more efficient if naruto didn't ask them to join him with it. and on top of that it just makes no sense. they are wearing naruto's chakra cloaks and using his rasengans. it's really just awful on many levels
Naruto did mention that they were going to attack whenever Obito showed an opening. Naruto was probably afraid Obito would attack while he was making the clones, so he asked the others to help instead.

Quote:
because of exactly what you're saying. she's doing filler work that isn't 'necessary' to the story. it's just something for her to do. kishi could just as easily have the ninjas doing what they're doing (essentially nothing) without her even existing
The story of life, those that do important work in the background never get their due.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 23:14   Link #57
Artful Dodger

Quote:

yea i know. i won't hold it against you though

lol, surely you must realize "erosennin" isn't exactly the type of fan that will have a problem with Naruto doing everything himself and being glorified to no end the way he has. If he had his way, the whole field would probably be all Naruto clones instead of alliance. This and the Pein arc are structured perfectly for these people.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 23:17   Link #58
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Naruto did mention that they were going to attack whenever Obito showed an opening. Naruto was probably afraid Obito would attack while he was making the clones, so he asked the others to help instead.
I wonder if you typed this with a straight face.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 02:17   Link #59
MadaraXuchiha

Lol... Just giving it a second thought now and its kinda funny. Rock lee using ninjutsu(rasengan)... After making us believe in d last 650 chapters that he couldnt... Kishi is contradicting himself alot this days... First with the god tree story and how it completely differs from what we were told in d past. Now Rock this.. Soon he'll make kakashi have susanoo... Lol (but seriously, that will be cool)
Old 2013-10-18, 02:46   Link #60
MadaraXuchiha

Quote:
He is currently helping the rest of the army cut down that big ass tree. His absence against obito does not mean he's weak.

yes and they are doing a good job with that...he(bee) should simply Fire a g*ddamn barage of bijuudamas @ d tree and save countless shinobi from all the chakra-sucking work! Im sure that tree cant take more than 10 massive bijudamas bfore it snaps. The shinobi can act as decoys while he positions himself and fires away. Thats how to do it...
Well i guess with shikaku gone what else can we expect? No more genius to cordinate brilliant attacks.. (shikamaru is not living up to expectations)

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion