AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-09, 08:51   Link #6881
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Which will become the ribbon he gives Tsurugi, perfect use of Checkovs gun. I just need it to be noticeable, not unique. Irish's is a long sleeved shirt. It's not unique but he's the only one who wears long sleeves which makes it noticeable.
That works.

Almost done with Chapter 8...
Old 2011-11-09, 08:57   Link #6882
Eratas123

@ Treme - A lot of people could qualify for only sane (wo)man, Irish and Houki come to mind. But since they're in seperate groups, it doesn't really matter.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:58   Link #6883
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Treme - A lot of people could qualify for only sane (wo)man, Irish and Houki come to mind. But since they're in seperate groups, it doesn't really matter.
Saner than anime Sane? Like a real life person in it? So sane that other character treat her like insane.
Old 2011-11-09, 09:05   Link #6884
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Saner than anime Sane? Like a real life person in it? So sane that other character treat her like insane.
Sane in comparison to the cast. Houki has to deal with dunderhead Ichika and a violently possessive harem. Irish has to deal with Tatenashi and Kanzashi's antics so he's a sane person in comparison. Maximillian as well by virtue of his class being crazy. Sanity is relative here.
Old 2011-11-09, 09:55   Link #6885
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Ichika was middle school when he was kidnapped. He said so himself that it happened before high school started. At the very least it would happen at his 2nd year, it doesn't matter though, he's too young to participate.
So by accommodating everything we know, this is timeline I'm using:

10 years ago, Tabane reveals the IS. Scoffed, then White Knight. World goes crazy.
2.5 years ago from START of canon was the 2nd Mondo Grosso.
5.5 years ago, 1st Mondo Grosso.

Fic timeline:

5 years ago, Karon is almost killed in the Changi Incident. She meets the Vandam and becomes obsessed with it.
1 year ago, Karon takes the entrance exam...

Quote:
Side note - Please don't tell me you're planning to make Karon participate. She has to be an adult to legally attend.
Nope, I wanted her to be watching the event occur on television. Now I know when it will be occuring... which is actually later than I expected. I'll have her watching the preliminaries instead. Or the Road to Mondo Grosso tournaments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
@Meister, I changed it, I made it as a Part 2, since I came up with a new idea
Good luck!

~~~~~~

I'm on a roll!!

Spoiler for Scene 4:
And the Matrix of Leadership appears.
Old 2011-11-09, 10:01   Link #6886
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

[snip]

At long last, Athena Bouclier Chapter 8 is up!

Chapter 8: Karin

Please review :3

Also, I won't be able to access this forum from work but I can still access FF.net so if you guys have anything to ask about my fic, please do so via FF.net's PM.

You can still post stuffs and PM me here though I won't be able to read them until I get home from work.

Bedtime, ciao!

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2011-11-09 at 11:27.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 11:47   Link #6887
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Off topic: its my birthday
Old 2011-11-09, 13:41   Link #6888
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
hmm this third heroine of mine is taking a bit longer than usual to complete.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 15:08   Link #6889
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Dissappeared to play Modern Warfare.

Anyway, for the school AU, just have Kyuukai go about a normal day, chat with friends, play sports, attempt to encourage his Houki to visit his mother, etc.

The gun holster thing is a cool idea. Preferably design it like the Hidan no Aria school uniform, where the holster is built into the school jacket. The gun is airsoft of course, and it should be a Beretta M93R he uses to scare people and or annoy them when he's not plinking around.

On a random side note, my story is based in 2028, giving more leeway for Tabane to develop these spectacular technologies rather than in such a short amount of time.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 16:31   Link #6890
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
How would they look like if they were fraternal twins then? Would they look the same if the egg split?
well, fraternal twins are TWO eggs being fertilised by 2 sperm, and no sperm is COMPLETELY identifical, thus fraternal. Identical is one egg that splits into 2.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 16:44   Link #6891
Eratas123

@ Koomi - Happy birthday! 15 years old right?

@ Rain - Thanks. Do you mind if I have Kyuukai and Irish still not get along? Tabane still isn't liked by Irish in this verse, but they should be friendlier than the actual verse.

Side note - I posted a draft for the forst part of the school AU on page 341. Can you please read it and tell me what you think?

@ Blitz - Thanks, that explains a lot.
Old 2011-11-09, 17:18   Link #6892
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
So by accommodating everything we know, this is timeline I'm using:

10 years ago, Tabane reveals the IS. Scoffed, then White Knight. World goes crazy.
2.5 years ago from START of canon was the 2nd Mondo Grosso.
5.5 years ago, 1st Mondo Grosso.

Fic timeline:

5 years ago, Karon is almost killed in the Changi Incident. She meets the Vandam and becomes obsessed with it.
1 year ago, Karon takes the entrance exam...

Nope, I wanted her to be watching the event occur on television. Now I know when it will be occuring... which is actually later than I expected. I'll have her watching the preliminaries instead. Or the Road to Mondo Grosso tournaments.

Good luck!

~~~~~~

I'm on a roll!!

Spoiler for Scene 4:
And the Matrix of Leadership appears.
It's not a sequel anymore

I'm off! Goin to school
Old 2011-11-09, 17:41   Link #6893
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Well hey, happy birthday Koomi!

Now I'm off to work, hope you guys enjoy reading Chapter 8 that I just plublished
Old 2011-11-09, 17:53   Link #6894
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Off topic: its my birthday
Although I'm late, Happy Birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
hmm this third heroine of mine is taking a bit longer than usual to complete.
I guess you're the type that prepares anything, the result would be good usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
well, fraternal twins are TWO eggs being fertilised by 2 sperm, and no sperm is COMPLETELY identifical, thus fraternal. Identical is one egg that splits into 2.
In universe explain that Madoka and Ichika are semi-identical twins, from the same unfertilized egg who split and different sperm, they can be similar or different depending on the dominance of the father's genes and what happens during puberty, Ichika and Madoka is closer to different currently, but back when both of them are 5, they're almost indistinguishable.

But me you and Eratas knew the truth....
Old 2011-11-09, 18:33   Link #6895
Eratas123

@ Zero - I just rewatched the I.S anime. It feels......odd, after everything we've discussed here.

Anyway, I need to figure out a way to have Ichika (non-lethally) take out Irish's group to save Cecilia. Irish won't be there since he'll be helping Joshua so they won't have their IS expert during the fight.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 18:39   Link #6896
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I just rewatched the I.S anime. It feels......odd, after everything we've discussed here.

Anyway, I need to figure out a way to have Ichika (non-lethally) take out Irish's group to save Cecilia. Irish won't be there since he'll be helping Joshua so they won't have their IS expert during the fight.
Using Byakushiki's fist alone is enough, at full power it has enough pressure to breach through 20 cm steel door. Without his wings, Ichika can still dash around because Byakushiki is more compact than most I.S. and has non-hover land propulsion.
Old 2011-11-09, 18:45   Link #6897
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Using Byakushiki's fist alone is enough, at full power it has enough pressure to breach through 20 cm steel door. Without his wings, Ichika can still dash around because Byakushiki is more compact than most I.S. and has non-hover land propulsion.
That'll work Irish leaves because he heard about Viktor leaving bombs all over the city. The other members try to stop him from interfering so he ends up held at gunpoint. Fortunately, the noise from Ichika's rampage distracts the one holding the gun and Irish manages to incapacitate him. By the time Ichika get's into the room, Irish will have already left.

Any idea what should happen after the London arc? I'm pretty sure Chifuyu won't take kindly to Ichika running off on his own to fight terrorists.
Old 2011-11-09, 18:48   Link #6898
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Any idea what should happen after the London arc? I'm pretty sure Chifuyu won't take kindly to Ichika running off on his own to fight terrorists.
Bah, Chifuyu only talk big and do nothing, at worst he'll be punished with assignment and reports, keeping her cool, stoic facade.
Old 2011-11-09, 18:50   Link #6899
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Bah, Chifuyu only talk big and do nothing, at worst he'll be punished with assignment and reports, keeping her cool, stoic facade.
Are we talking a out the same Chifuyu? The same one who made student's do laps around the school in their IS without boosters just for activating their units?
Old 2011-11-09, 18:55   Link #6900
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Are we talking a out the same Chifuyu? The same one who made student's do laps around the school in their IS without boosters just for activating their units?
Remind me again what she did after Gospel crisis? No, before that, when Ichika and Char is late, they're go unpunished. Hence I said she only talks big and do nothing, but since she's that scary and convincing, the students USUALLY compiles anyway.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest