AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-03-22, 10:37   Link #3801
Lexis_saia

Yeheiho! It feels kinda bad to ask for help in my first post but...anyway, hi xD and:

I once watched watched the NHK channel, and they broadcasted this funny anime at 7 pm or so, all the characters were animals, and the main character was a yellow fox like this:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1...eanime3uo7.jpg
But i remember it had bigger ears (or he, seeing that he had a male voice xd), sorry about that, i drew it really quickly xD

He also had two companions, who where bears like this:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8...ieanimeje8.jpg

And there was a flying...thing:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8...eanime2ea3.jpg

Many female-looking-cows appeared sometimes, i couldn't draw those >_>

Anyone knows anything about it? :_O

PD: are the images too big?
EDIT: ok, changed the images for links

Last edited by Lexis_saia; 2008-03-22 at 10:50.
Lexis_saia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 11:39   Link #3802
crall

@Lexis_saia

To me it looks like you saw one of the Kaiketsu Zorori anime.
crall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 12:24   Link #3803
Lexis_saia

Wow, that was it, thanks! X3
Lexis_saia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 15:31   Link #3804
Lord_Azael
竜宮 オヤシロ

What show is this from?

Can anybody tell me what show the above pitcure is taken from, its been bugging me for ages.

Thanks in advance.
Lord_Azael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 16:03   Link #3805
Ledgem
Love Yourself

If I remember right it's from UFO Princess Valkyrie, not sure if it's the first or second season though.
Old 2008-03-22, 20:33   Link #3806
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Send a message via MSN to Shinigami_Mello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamicaz View Post
I need help identifying two mangas/anime!
The first one is about these two friends that sold their souls to the devil. And when they turn 18 the devil will take them. but they made a deal that they'll kill each other on their 18th birthday (or something like that). So before that day comes they try to help around as much as they can. I think demons are involved.
That one would be "Diablo". : D
Shinigami_Mello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 20:47   Link #3807
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

I'm trying to identify an anime I watched an episode or two of around two to four years back, so I may be a bit vague on some details.

First off, I watched it on DVD, so I'm sure it's licensed, and it's at least 3-5 years old.
Its main character was a girl, probably in her teens, and there was an alternate world or something similar, though I think it was connected to technology as opposed to fantasy. The art style was unique, changing many aspects of colour and shape often. I remember at some point, she was talking to an unidentifiable person or entity. And there was something called "the Knights" in its English dub, it might have been an organisation or something, but in one scene I believe a man clad in a black suit approached our heroine and she asked "are you the Knights?" or something similar. I'm not sure if it's also called "Knights" in Japanese or in the subs, though.

Thanks if you can help me identify it. I remember not really getting it when I was younger, so I might want to watch it now.
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 21:30   Link #3808
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Could it be Serial Experiments Lain. But I don't remember the guys in the black suit asking her if she's one of the knights... maybe I'm wrong.
Ah, that's right. I've actually heard a lot about it but didn't know that I had actually seen an episode of it.

I also said that she asked them if they were the Knights, though, but sorry for the ambiguity in my grammar.

Wow, I just realised that my dad introduced me to anime by renting Kino's Journey and Serial Experiments Lain when my brother and I were 10 and 12 years old, respectively.
Good judgement on his part. <- Sarcasm.
Old 2008-03-23, 02:16   Link #3809
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
Ah, that's right. I've actually heard a lot about it but didn't know that I had actually seen an episode of it.

I also said that she asked them if they were the Knights, though, but sorry for the ambiguity in my grammar.

Wow, I just realised that my dad introduced me to anime by renting Kino's Journey and Serial Experiments Lain when my brother and I were 10 and 12 years old, respectively.
Good judgement on his part. <- Sarcasm.
Those two anime are quite good. But I never finished Kino's Journey though.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 00:45   Link #3810
Animexcel

What series is this gif from?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...6584189373.gif

I'm really curious what show this is, I'm assuming it would be a recent show...and I thought Rina beat up Rena pretty bad in Higurashi.

If anyone knows, I would appreciate the help.

Last edited by xris; 2008-03-27 at 04:26. Reason: Please just post the URL with such HUGE images!
Animexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 00:47   Link #3811
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~

And it's not really like Higurashi. There's some mystery and fantasy similar to Higurashi, but it's more character-focused rather than killer lolis.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 01:37   Link #3812
Franki
Inactive Member

Searching for the title name

Hello everyone! I'm trying to remember a title of the anime name that I couldn't remember well.

I'm not sure if it's already release or not. I have read somewhere on animedb

It describe something like...The girl goes to highschool. She's pretty nerdy in her school (perfect person) but in reality she's a otaku who likes to read manga stuff.

That how I remember the most.

Franki
Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 01:47   Link #3813
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Good lord... that narrows it down to, what, a few dozen possibilities. Got any images? That would help a lot.
Old 2008-03-27, 01:51   Link #3814
Franki
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Good lord... that narrows it down to, what, a few dozen possibilities. Got any images? That would help a lot.
Nope I don't have any images, i'm 100% positive that the anime is made around 2006-2008.
Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 01:52   Link #3815
james0246

Kare Kano/His or Her Circumstances is probably what you are thinking about, but as Vexx has said, there are a few dozen series that match your aforementioned details.

---

edit: Sorry, this series was made around 2000.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 02:10   Link #3816
jedinat

Yeah, and the girl in Kare Kano isn't anything like an otaku...

It could be Lucky Star.
A more accurate synopsis than is currently on AniDB:
"Portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and her grades remain low. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games, and she is not interested in much else."
Though, I'm not sure what the hell "a loose humor tone" is...
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 02:16   Link #3817
keedair

Need help placing image to anime.

I really apologize, I don't know how this post got here, I was editing it but I never copied it or replied to an another post.

//edit: Well I would like to say I'm a dumb***, I should have slowed down and read the top sticky, I just barged right on ahead after reading the rules. Sorry to the moderator who had to move my thread.
At any rate this is the image in question, found as is I have no information on it:
http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/...21240_1413.jpg

Last edited by keedair; 2008-03-27 at 02:40. Reason: Because I'm a dumb***
keedair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 02:29   Link #3818
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

That was my first thought (Lucky*Star)... except that Konata is openly otaku-geekish-grrl. She isn't secretly one. She is quite bright though... but lazily loafs off of Kagami's homework (who corresponds more as a Perfect Girl).

Perfect girl who is, in reality, an otaku........ wow, drawing blanks here without more data. Lucky*Star is sort of close but not really.
Old 2008-03-27, 02:31   Link #3819
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

I highly doubt that's from an anime/manga/game, and I don't even think it's Japanese in origin.

It's on what appears to be a Motley Crue fansite, there's a Jim Morrison poster in the back, and a guitar, so it's probably art from a rock fan.

I also don't think that's Konata.
It could be Midori no Hibi, though it's a long shot.
One of the characters is kind of closed but "perfect" at school, and she has a good deal of shoujo manga in here room.
Old 2008-03-27, 02:45   Link #3820
keedair

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
I highly doubt that's from an anime/manga/game, and I don't even think it's Japanese in origin.

It's on what appears to be a Motley Crue fansite, there's a Jim Morrison poster in the back, and a guitar, so it's probably art from a rock fan.
Hmmm thank you, I'm going to try and follow that lead and see if I bring up any leads in Motley Crue site, fansites, or forums to try and confirm that.
//edit: Upon looking into it farther I'm having a hard time finding information that links the image hosting site to motley crue, do you have a reason other than the name to think it's a motley crue site?
keedair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel